Posts created by raystownlady

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 27, 09 8:10 PM
You are suppose to use them to get up the hill to the farm house(up the lane where the electrical lines are down).

phatkhat wrote:Okay, I've looked at all the usual culprits, and STILL haven't found the link to the demo. Would someone PLEASE PM me!!!

I agree, they need to go ahead and put up the demo. They will sell a lot more games if people can try it - and at least make sure it is compatible with their system. (Have no worries with that on my account, but a lot do.) Me, I just want to try it before I commit another 20 bucks on a game. Funny we can try the cheap games but not the expensive ones...

Sent you a PM.Enjoy

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 11, 09 6:09 PM
I understood that the morphing objects would be part of the CE.That is why I broke down and bought that version.I didn't care about the wallpaper,achievements,and videos but I do enjoy finding the morphing items.I started one of the first threads about CE of games.I was hoping this wasn't a precedent for things to come.By the looks of it this is just the start for those games we like so much(I see the new Mortimer Beckett will be doing the same thing).So much for our 6.99 for every game.I know some of the fish will jump on the BF band wagon.As far as the game being so expensive to make,Madame Fate was just as good a game for 6.99 and it still had the morphing items and good puzzles.Bottom line is this was just a business move to make more money.JMO

Previous poster is right.CS can send the code to you again.They have record of it.

posted in The Dark Hills of Cherai on Dec 9, 09 8:03 PM
I don't know exactly what you are missing but you must have something you haven't finished at the Snake Temple.It is probably telling you to look elsewhere for the item you need to use at the Temple.Are you sure one of the cousins doesn't have an item you need?

posted in The Dark Hills of Cherai on Dec 5, 09 4:58 AM
Sadeyed wrote:I'm quite enjoying this game so far, but I can't get it to play in full screen which is frustrating. When I click the "Full Screen" option it moves the windowed screen to the top left hand corner of my monitor and takes away all the borders.

Wonder if it's anything to do with me having 2 monitors attached to my pc?

Go into display and change your resolution.

gamer_girl_09 wrote:I was thinking of downloading this one tonight, but might wait now and see who else has problems first. My son got an Alienware last Christmas custom built and designed for gaming for a price of nearly $2K. It was a manipulation gift from my ex and no way I would be paying that much for a laptop, even if his does do all the other stuff a regular laptop does.

Does your son like his computer?I have one too that I bought a couple months ago.I love it except when using it on my lap the power cord keeps working loose.I was wondering if he had this trouble with his.

Yes,that's all.You find a map with a lighthouse on it in the barrel.The map shows a the clues to the next MCF.

posted in Luxor Adventures on Nov 19, 09 1:09 AM
I played the demo at another site.It has a good mix of different things to do.It also has a replay value to it.In playing it the second time,the list of things to find is different and even the ones where you had two steps to doing them.For instance the first time in one scene I had a propeller to find and put on the plane and the second time around in the same scene I had to find a tire and put on the car.By the looks of it,if you unlock the bonuses,you will even get another luxor marble game.Good one BFG.

posted in Escape the Museum 2 on Nov 18, 09 2:28 PM
Mine did the same thing but when I went to close it the game started playing.

posted in Westward III: Gold Rush on Nov 6, 09 4:40 PM
I got the e-mail too.I'm not in this type of game but for those of you that are,you can get the first three games of the series for $6.99 for all.

posted in Hidden Magic on Nov 5, 09 2:02 PM
I played timed mode and I did have the handprint.

posted in Hidden Magic on Nov 1, 09 7:57 PM
I finished it in the timed mode but without the acorns.I didn't even bother trying to make the potions that I saw needed the acorn.I got a little frustrated when I would start a potion only to find out one of the last few ingredients needed was the dreaded acorn.Then it was just time wasted.

posted in Hidden Magic on Nov 1, 09 1:17 AM
I finished it in the timed mode without the acorns but wasted a lot of time making a potion only to find that one of the last few ingredients would include that darn acorn.

posted in Hidden Magic on Oct 31, 09 6:44 PM
I'm playing in the timed mode.Has any one had the game freeze?I lost my lives and it said I could change to relaxed mode or try it again in the same mode but it wouldn't let you do either one.The game just stops.It sure would have been nice to have the acorns to make the potions.Some of them are hard to beat without those potions.

posted in Hidden Magic on Oct 31, 09 3:33 PM
You're right,no acorns.There was also a recipe I had that required the empty flask.It was there but you couldn't pick it up.It treated it like it was a misclick.I really like the different aspects of the game but I think there were a few bugs they missed.I had another ingredient for a recipe(can't recall what it was)that just wasn't there.

posted in Hidden Magic on Oct 31, 09 10:44 AM
I had no problem with the acorns either.Try bringing your cursor down to highlight the acorns.It will show the shape of the piece in color.This made it easier for me.

posted in Alexandra Fortune: Mystery of the Lunar Archipelago on Oct 30, 09 11:15 AM
Yes,if you start over it works.

posted in Trapped: The Abduction on Oct 27, 09 1:27 AM
Really like this one but I don't think it's very long.I got one third of the way through,so I'm thinking about 3 hours.I think I will probably still buy it.

posted in Fishdom on Oct 17, 09 1:39 PM
Welcome to the pond.The only thing I can see to do is click on the menu button.From there you can buy a new tanks for $2000.Hope this helps.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator