Posts created by Angel369

posted in Emma and the Inventor on May 20, 11 1:30 AM
Hmmm another game that only gives you a demo...and in my case that only lasted 40 mins...and I'm not the fastest ..does this mean that this game is as good as a CE or am I missing something and I have to agree that this game is VERY familiar...like 'I've already played it before' similar...does anyone else think along these lines or am I going a little crazy? Yesterday's game was brilliant though and right up my street so guess I shouldn't be greedy or expect too much

posted in The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital on May 13, 11 1:13 AM
Hi everyone and Happy Friday 13th not sure if that's what has caused my game to act strangely but I had to break off and exit halfway through my 1 hour trial and even though it told me I had 30mins to play, when I started to play again it appeared to have lost my profile and I had to start again..has this happened to anyone else and is it likely to happen if I purchase the game (which looks really good and right up my street)... any help would be appreciated

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 9, 11 12:33 AM
WOW!!! I don't know where to begin...This game is really the best I can't believe how good it is...surely this could knock MCF off their top slot for brilliance in the realm of HOG,adventure, and puzzle games?? The storyline is great, the puzzles are different to the usual and the whole package is just too good for mere words If anyone is still unsure whether to buy this miracle game, rest assured that this is most surely one of the best buys you are ever likely to find...well worth the special edition title and cost...it's also really long and takes many many hours to complete...I can't give enough praise and thanks to Elephant games and their wonderful developers and there's also a new follow-up game in the pipe-line Go on Fishies, spoil yourselves...you will NOT be disappointed

posted in Fallen Shadows on Apr 23, 11 3:03 AM
lizkgames wrote:
BP532 wrote:Hmmm.... These short trials are getting really annoying to me. Anyone else? ... Maybe my glum mood is because it just won't stop raining here!

I, too am tired of being short-changed of my hour trial of a game. You promise an hour, and I want that hour!

Oh, and where ever you are with the rain - please send it to Texas! We NEED the rain!
Just played the trial...well what I was allowed in the hour and then it proceeded to show me snipets of what was to come...isn't this what usually happens with CE games ...I'm inclined to think this is Big Fish's Easter gift to us fishies...a CE for the price of a ordinary game Praps I'm just being optimistic ...and so sorry you've got so much rain at the moment...we seem to have your share of sunshine over here in the UK, which makes a change from our usual wet n cold Bank Holiday weather

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden Collector's Edition on Apr 21, 11 1:10 PM
Hi Stevie...I've just been reading a few of the posts and saw your sad news..I really know how you are feeling and hope that you find peace in your happier memories of Jake..my thoughts and prayers are with you at this sad time

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Apr 15, 11 10:21 AM
carolwooden wrote:I'm missing a lever in one scene and the puppet head in another. I can't go forward in the game if these items ARE NOT THERE! Looks like another message to technical support is in order.

Grrr! Just when I was really starting to enjoy the game . . .

Oh no Just when I thought things were going well...I've had the same problem with these missing items...and how many more if I manage ( not at the moment of course!!) to go forward in the game
I've been waiting so long for this game to come out and now feel somewhat cheated...how come the collector's version works ok...surely you'd expect it to be the other way round
Oh come on Big Fish...make your little fishes smile again please perhaps it's payback for me feeling smug that'd I'd not had any 'lost' items as I played earlier...

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Feb 24, 11 11:53 PM
OOOH this is brilliant thank you sooooo much Big Fish...love this type of game and the story line is enchanting I'm only on the 5th chapter but this really ticks all the boxes and is sooooo worth the extra pennies Hope all the little fishies love it as much as me..

Have just downloaded and started playing but stuck in the first scene as I can't seem to be able to use the Xray feature...it illuminates and shows the hand symbol but then nothing happens is anyone else having trouble here or is it just me?
Love these type of games so feeling rather frustrated...please send me some help

posted in Mystery of Mortlake Mansion on Dec 17, 10 3:17 AM
Oh this sounded right up my street and I eagerly downloaded it..but horror of horrors the game refused to play...it downloaded and then went to the 'loading screen' which was very slow..then all went black and i was taken back to my games and told I had'58 mins still to play'???
Hope some one can help me please.. have uninstalled it for the time being..
happy Xmas to all the little fishes and of course to Big Fish

posted in King Arthur on Sep 26, 10 4:08 AM
Hi there...I'm in the same boat as you...no forum or anything can't even find a hint button so really stumped...looks as though it could be quite a good game...love anything to do with King Arthur...let's hope the Big Fish gets things sorted out for us

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Sep 17, 10 1:43 AM
just wondered if anyone was still having probs with the 'witches prison 'game bought it after reading that the glitches had been mended (and yes I did uninstall and re-download ) but it still runs REALLY slowly but I'm sticking with it happy gaming everyone

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 17, 10 1:39 AM
Olliesgirl wrote:Ditto all ! Really disappointing, sat down to play and just kept closing !!!! Arrgghhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh it's happening to me too should have known something was up when I decided to check out the length of the game on the walkthrough and was directed to a totally random place n it's just the type of game I love as well...while I'm here just wondered if anyone was still having probs with the 'witches prison 'game bought it after reading that the glitches had been mended (and yes I did uninstall and re-download ) but it still runs REALLY slowly but I'm sticking with it happy gaming everyone

oh wow!!! how brilliant is this game..have just finished the extra chapter and all I can say is a HUGE THANKYOU to Big Fish...this really is worth paying that bit extra for and if you're one of those people who's a little bit sceptical about if collectors edition really warrant those few pounds/dollars more...prepare to be converted. Make this your first collectors game purchase and you won't be disappointed ..and no I'm not on the Big Fish payroll just a very happy little fish

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Jul 30, 10 4:21 AM
This is WONDERFUL ..I love it after a few rather disappointing games recently, this one certainly ticks ALL the boxes bought it straight after my trial finished...and haven't looked back...this is well worth the money...I'm surprised they didn't make it a collectors game...but I'm not complaining...thanks so much Big Fish

posted in Love Chronicles: The Spell Collector's Edition on Apr 22, 10 3:47 AM
Hi everyone...was really excited to see this game arrive today..but just can't get it to download correctly...all I get is the sound of a cat purring and then a blue screen with several white boxes and music playing in the background??? I've looked on here and see that people are comparing it to magic encyclopedia and I had the same problems with that game..Anyone got any ideas how I can get this game to work please?? 369

posted in Alice in Wonderland on Mar 19, 10 2:49 AM
[color=#ca33cc][/col
Oh dear!!! After the wonders of Briar Rose I was hoping that this would be a similar type of game. With all the Alice in Wonderland hype at the moment and the wonderful film, I was quick to download this game and fully intended to buy it.
What a disappointment the game downloaded and I was fully prepared for the lightening etc but have failed to get any further than the cellar...no task appears however many different spots I click on and I don't get the option to collect the 'oil and crowbar' from the living room either...
I'm really at a loss as to what to do and would welcome any helpful suggestions please

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose Collector's Edition on Mar 11, 10 11:26 AM
All I can say is ...WOW! what a great game, so much to do if you resist the temptation of looking in the stratergy guide. This is the first 'collector's edition' that I've bought and I haven't been disappointed. Thankyou so much Big Fish...off work with back problems and this has given me a wonderful afternoon and I haven't even looked at the 'hard mode' or the extra gameplay...Great

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Aug 21, 09 7:04 AM
Oh help please...love the game, bought it right after my trial had finished but now I'm stuck! I'm in the powder room and trying to find a "red" key to solve the door puzzle with. I found a blue key in the clock but that's no good. Ican't seem to go anywhere else that's not already been completed. Can anyone help me please??

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator