Posts created by glb613

posted in Fear for Sale: Sunnyvale Story Collector's Edition on Jan 8, 12 5:16 AM
I guess when all else fails, quit the game and restart.

posted in Fear for Sale: Sunnyvale Story Collector's Edition on Jan 8, 12 4:34 AM
I'm at a HOS and need to collect the last or 4th glove. I see it under a boot but I can't get it. I've clicked everywhere and to the point the vines appear. Any suggestions? I can't move forward in the game until this is resolved.

posted in White Haven Mysteries Collector's Edition on Jan 8, 12 3:53 AM
This game fills my 23 inch monitor without any problems and no black bars. I really think the poster with all of the display problems needs to look to computer as the source and not the games.

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Jan 5, 12 3:45 AM
The game fills the screen on my notebook computer and my desktop with a 23 inch monitor. I use the full screen option and there are no black bars,. My advice for those who like to play games, get a computer that handles the specs. It really is tiresome to read the same complaint from the same poster with every game.

[removed by moderator]

[removed by moderator]

posted in Azada: In Libro on Dec 21, 11 3:18 PM
I need it for the potion and I can no longer access that area.

posted in Haunted Past: Realm of Ghosts Collector's Edition on Dec 15, 11 3:47 AM
I didn't find the graphics to be blurry at all. I wonder how many of the regular posters who have complaints about the graphics or the game not filling the entire screen are using notebook/laptop computers? Notebook computers have a small screen(15" or 17") and most have integrated graphics. Both will have a negative effect on what is seen. I have both a desktop and a notebook and rarely play **** games on the notebook because of the screen size.

Thanks. What a disturbing game.

I'm at the end, can't figure out how to finish. Please help me finish this wretched game! It's not often I dislike a game as much as this one. I wish I had never bought it but as long as I did, I want to finish even if it is cheating.

Installing a new graphic card is easy.

I think I figured it out. I have the door tokens and need to place them to move forward. I hope it works.

I used all the red pills and one hammer did its thing. Where are the blue pills? Right now, I can't do anything.

MoDreams wrote:
glb613 wrote:I have the baby now what do I do with him? I know I need to get the stork key but haven't a clue how and the SG and walkthrough are worthless.

You need to open the chest of the mannequin on the operating table, and solve that puzzle, to get the stork key.

~~~MO~~~

I've tried to click on the mannequin on the operating table and nothing happens. The walkthrough quoted above talks about taking the stork key to the hub. I don't have the stork key. All I have is baby Charles and nothing else.

I have the baby now what do I do with him? I know I need to get the stork key but haven't a clue how and the SG and walkthrough are worthless.

The baby blew up on me as well. Now what?

posted in Strange Cases: The Secrets of Grey Mist Lake on Nov 25, 11 4:33 AM
Never mind, I wasn't clicking in the right place.

I have a 23 inch monitor set at 1920 x 1080 and it fills the screen. I think some don't have their screen resolution set for the video card/monitor's native resolution and that will cause problems.

posted in Hallowed Legends: Templar Collector's Edition on Nov 10, 11 5:30 PM
jailbird400 wrote:Looks like a great game! BUT...widescreen is a big deal to me when i am spending $14. I have a pc geared just for gaming. To many games out there that CAN fill my screen. No more CE that can not do this for me.

I have a 23 inch widescreen monitor and the game fills the screen.

posted in Hallowed Legends: Templar Collector's Edition on Nov 10, 11 3:43 AM
If it was the game, everyone would have the same "problem". I played the demo and except for the video, it fills the screen. So it must be your computer.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator