Posts created by mollyal

posted in Busy Bea's Halftime Hustle on Mar 7, 11 6:25 AM
I hate the puzzle levels. The first stadium, on normal, is the only place I've managed to get master on puzzle levels. All the rest, I'm lucky to get the goal, and that's after multiple tries. I can't see the point of these so-called puzzle levels except as an added aggravation.

posted in Busy Bea's Halftime Hustle on Mar 7, 11 6:23 AM
Thanks, I'll give that a try. Not being able to get that last star bugs me, too.

posted in Busy Bea's Halftime Hustle on Mar 4, 11 8:42 AM
On the puzzle levels, it always takes me a bunch of replays to finally reach the goal, forget about making master! Since it keeps adding in the money I make, I keep upgrading until I get to where I can make it. But I noticed that the goal you have to make flucuates. I play it one time, and it's a certain amount. I replay it, and the goal has gone up. After replaying it a few more times, it might go back down. Has this happened to anyone else???

posted in Gourmania 2: Great Expectations on Feb 27, 11 6:45 AM
The labels are practically invisible, at least on my game. They're more like shadows shaped like small rectangles, scattered around the area. And one is in the briefcase. You'll find the key to the briefcase in a picture over the computer. I had to have help with find the last label, that's the only reason I can tell you! LOL!

posted in Busy Bea's Halftime Hustle on Feb 25, 11 7:00 AM
I'll bet I've played this level 100 times or more, and I still can't get master. Anybody else have this problem or have advice?

posted in Farmscapes on Feb 21, 11 8:08 AM
Just keep at it, they'll leave eventually. I even made sure to "touch" the bees with the smoker, too.

posted in Gourmania 2: Great Expectations on Feb 21, 11 8:05 AM
Thanks for the tips. You're right, it's important to get the money and to chain when possible. I don't think this was explained well in the game "instructions." I'm in France now, and I've had to play each level of the cafes several times to get expert. I have to keep searching for the money!

posted in Gourmania 2: Great Expectations on Feb 20, 11 6:02 AM
Thanks, that worked. I never saw that key. I still didn't see it, even after being told it was there, until I clicked around a bit and it finally "sparkled" at me.

posted in Gourmania 2: Great Expectations on Feb 19, 11 1:03 PM
I can't find the last file label (H-1) anywhere. The others were pretty much invisible, and this one is apparently even more so. Using the hint sends me to the computer, which then tells me I can't do anything there until I label all the files. And you can't skip this police station thing. Help!

posted in Gourmania 2: Great Expectations on Feb 18, 11 11:57 AM
I have played and re-played this day several times, and I cannot get expert. The closest I've gotten is still $16 short. Most of the tries I didn't even get that close. What am I missing??? It isn't fair if it's not even possible to get expert.

posted in Cake Mania: To the Max on Jan 24, 11 8:38 AM
By upgrading the cake stand. You can upgrade from one display stand to two, and after that it becomes a freezer---first for two cakes, then you can upgrade the freezer to hold 3 cakes.

Molly

posted in Cake Mania: To the Max on Jan 21, 11 9:43 AM
They finally made one of my favorite game series so hard and aggravating that I don't even want to play it any more. I'm on level 69, and I've already had to settle for just passing a level once, and 69 is so difficult and annoying I don't know if I'll ever pass it. Not that I even want to try any more. I've loved Cake Mania since I discovered it, but now I won't buy another one or probably even finish this one. Being challenging is one thing. Being so difficult that you pull out your hair is a whole different thing. What's the point of making a game so frustratingly hard that you have to play a level fifty times before you MIGHT just barely make it through. Forget gold. I hope the game programmers read this and realize they might need to rethink some things on future games.

Molly

posted in Cake Mania: To the Max on Jan 19, 11 1:49 PM
I have gold appliances and fast shoes. They just don't order anything expensive, and I don't have time to try to make more expensive things (after my freezer runs out) to try to get them to buy. So what's up with this level????

Molly

posted in Soap Opera Dash on Jan 10, 11 10:06 AM
How on earth do you make expert on this level??? I've tried numerous times and still come up 4000 short of the 74000 it takes. There's only so much you can do!

Molly

posted in Farm Frenzy 3 on Dec 6, 10 8:41 AM
I saw a post for level 75, but it's wrong. It talked about cheese, and there is no cheese on level 75, so I don't know what level they're talking about. I need help on level 75, Pablo's farm, where you have to make 25 megacakes. No matter how early I start, I can't get that many made in time.

posted in Ranch Rush on Oct 21, 10 9:14 AM
I have started over numerous times, played and replayed the last day of week 8, until I am thoroughly sick and disgusted with it. I have now uninstalled it from my computer and doubt that I'll ever play it again. A game is supposed to be fun not so difficult you can't play it without becoming so frustrated you want to scream. I'm tired of unrealistic expectations for levels. And I'm an experienced time management game player---I can't imagine what a person playing for the first time must be feeling. Here's a hint---STOP making a game so difficult to pass that it's almost impossible! It's no longer fun then. I won't buy another Ranch Rush game, that's for sure.

posted in 2 Tasty on Oct 18, 10 8:56 AM
I bought this game a month or so ago, but I've only been playing it the last couple of weeks. Now I've reached a level on the pool-side restaurant that definitely has a glitch---time won't run out! The little sun/moon doesn't advance, and the customers won't get mad and leave. I tried that after getting expert, hoping it would end the level, but no such luck. And you can't advance to another level until this one is done.

posted in 2 Tasty on Oct 18, 10 8:52 AM
I'm on the pool-side restaurant, and I think it's the first level in the second half. The time won't run out! The little sun/moon doesn't move. I can't advance to the next level and I can't finish this one. Anyone else have this problem?

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills Collector's Edition on Oct 15, 10 8:26 AM
Make sure you seat them correctly, too. I think there are only 2 colors, but one "seating" is a couple, so make sure you seat them that way and put the extra at the other table.

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills Collector's Edition on Oct 15, 10 8:23 AM
Try putting them in the plate holder and then picking them up again. I've done that and put stuff I DON"T want together, so maybe it'll work for stuff you DO want together! LOL!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator