Posts created by lvd04

posted in The Otherside: Realm of Eons on Dec 15, 09 3:47 PM
I got all the balloons except the one by the dummy wth the #9 on it. I click it and nothing happens. The dummy is sparkly, but when I click it, I just get some dialog from the girl. Is anyone else having this problem?

posted in Danger Next Door: Miss Teri Tale's Adventure on Oct 18, 09 1:46 PM
EcclesCakes wrote:What a pleasant surprise! I've recently finished PH (Pure Hidden), and found it mesmerizing. I'm delighted to find this more linear game from the same developer. Like PH, it won't be for everyone. It's weird, a bit like being on something. But, unlike PH, it has voice acting and a storyline. My only concern would be length, but I would think, based on my trial, it would be 4 to 5 hours.Don't let that initial music put you off, it changes. At least try the demo. Thus far, I would give this 4 thumbs up.

Eccles Cakes

I agree! this game immediately reminded me of Pure Hidden. I really like it!

posted in Zulu's Zoo on Jul 15, 09 1:19 PM
The stars had me confused at first. When you click the hint, the star goes to the middle of the screen, but that's not the hint. The hint is a moving circle of small stars. And even if you find the circle, it's still hard to find what you're supposed to click on. I have a few suggestions for the developers. In the animal feeding scene, it would be great to know how many animals you're supposed to find.
For me, the last monkey was one almost hidden on the right side of the screen. The star goes to the monkey in the boat, so it looks like that's what you're looking for, and I just kept clicking on it, thinking I wasn't clicking on the right part of it. I think it's very confusing and distracting to have that star go to a place on the screen.
I've only gotten to the screen with the fish and the croc, but I think that's as far as I'll go. This is way too frustrating for me.

posted in Margrave Manor 2: The Lost Ship on Jul 4, 09 5:01 PM
I think there is way too much dialog and no way to skip it. Apparently, the skip button takes you to the next chapter.
However, the graqqphics are first rate.

posted in The Magician's Handbook II: BlackLore on Jul 4, 09 4:21 PM
I love the first game and have played it many times. I don't like this sequal and will not be buying it. The first game had small objects with vibrant colors. This game looks all washed out and I can't find almost anything - especially having trouble finding the keys. I'm sure you worked very hard on this. I really enjoy HOGs in general, but do prefer those with more color.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator