Posts created by MarkAlan

posted in MouseCraft on Oct 10, 14 7:05 PM
Oldfashioned1 wrote:no problems with other games, and downloaded after 10/8 so should be the "updated" version---not! So much potential...so many bugs!

You are correct!

I wrote BFG customer support a few days ago informing them about the false post for the 10/8 update. But instead of answering my question, they gave me a free coupon for another game. I did not even purchase this game, and I feel like I'm being paid to keep silent. I refuse to get this game until all of the mentioned bugs have been exterminated, coupon or not.

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition on Oct 9, 14 1:24 AM
I completely agree. It's just more hype to sell CE's.

posted in MouseCraft on Oct 8, 14 10:11 PM
There's a note saying there's a new version, but I uninstalled and downloaded it again only to discover it's the same 1.1 version with all the same glitches and bugs.

The Level Editor still crashes and you cannot scroll down more than once if you have more than two levels. Also the "Files" button does not open the correct folder where the "Custom Level" files are saved.

Please Fix!

posted in MouseCraft on Oct 8, 14 10:53 AM
I've had the Custom Editor freeze the computer on more than one occasion.

Also, there are times when using the editor when the exit and other buttons won't work.

posted in MouseCraft on Oct 7, 14 5:27 AM
The scroll down arrow disappears after you press it in the custom editor.
So if you have several user created levels, you cannot edit or play them.

Please fix.

posted in MouseCraft on Oct 6, 14 12:20 PM
twinsoniclab wrote:I also don't want a game where you can kill your mice.

This game is about preserving the life of your mice.
To get a perfect score, you must complete each level by collecting all of the shards while keeping all of the mice alive. Even the cat frowns any time a mouse perishes.

posted in Hometown Poker Hero on Aug 14, 14 9:25 PM
Cookyville wrote:Will this be released for MAC?

Let's first hope they can come up with a working PC version.

posted in Hometown Poker Hero on Aug 14, 14 5:22 PM
bfgWendwater wrote:For those of you who haven't checked it out, we have a great help article with some troubleshooting steps in the link below:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Hi bfgWendwater,

I have already done that, and it does not help.
Given the amount of people with the same exact problem,..
I can safely say the problem is not on our end.

When will the game be updated with a fix?

posted in Hometown Poker Hero on Aug 13, 14 6:20 PM
I experienced the same thing as "Brentnor27" and "Silver Branch".
The game crashes every time you exit.

Here is the error that I got:

"Couldn't terminate thread (error 6: the handle is invalid.)"

I would like to purchase this game, but I won't until this is resolved.

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Jul 29, 14 8:32 AM
This new update still crashes at the start of the game on the third message from Dupin.
It overloads the Nvidia OpenGL driver with errors and freezes the computer. I have all of the latest graphic and Microsoft drivers. Looks outdated with the 4:3 screen and reused music. ERS really needs to get with the times.

I didn't have that problem, but I noticed their mouths no longer move when they speak. I guess ERS is cutting back on their animation department.

posted in Big City Adventure: Rio de Janeiro on Jun 4, 14 3:57 PM
I've played all the games in this series, and must say this one is not up to the standard of the previous titles. The artwork goes for a photo-realistic approach and many of the objects are just way too tiny as to be unfair. Although not new, I found the mini-games more interesting. I think Spin Top is beginning to run out of steam.

posted in Doctor Life: Be a Doctor! on Mar 17, 14 9:03 AM
This is developer "WIGU Games Studios" from Malaysia very first title. Originally released for mobile devices last month, this is the PC version. The premise is like "Theme Hospital" without the humor. The graphics are simple and the music upbeat. Unfortunately, the marriage between simulation and time-management just didn't work for me. I was not given much time to treat any of my patients who were wandering around all the rooms. Aren't they suppose to stay in the reception area? I had difficulty selecting them and figuring out what was wrong and which anecdote to provide. There were no instructions given for this aspect of the game, and it quickly became repetitious and boring. I was really wishing for something un-HOG like to appear, but unfortunately, this is not what the doctor prescribed.

posted in Monument Builders: Great Wall of China on Mar 10, 14 10:28 AM
This game was released three months ago and Big Fish is just getting it now?
Am I the only one that's noticed how they've evolved into a Hidden Object website?

Other sites have a variety of categories to choose from.
I miss the days, when there were many innovative puzzle titles to choose from.

Unfortunately, Big Fish Games encourages developers to keep cranking out these brainless searching through trash heaps and discourage innovation for other types of games...

posted in Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride Collector's Edition on Feb 27, 14 7:40 AM
Big Fish Games only lists developers that link purchases to this site.

posted in Tropical Mania on Feb 26, 14 7:44 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Tropical Mania on Feb 25, 14 7:00 PM
miss_marigold11 wrote:Seems like it looks and plays like a game four or five years old..

That's because it is... Actually six years old!

Many legal websites are offering the full game for free!

posted in Tropical Mania on Feb 25, 14 7:53 AM
If you Google the game's name, you'll notice it was first released for the PC six years ago, and several legal sites are offering the full game for free.

posted in Tales of Lagoona 2: Peril at Poseidon Park on Oct 15, 13 6:57 PM
sammijo5 wrote:Can someone PLEASE tell us this is being fixed!!!

I would recommend that people request a refund until this game is fixed. That would definitely get their attention.

posted in Tales of Lagoona 2: Peril at Poseidon Park on Oct 13, 13 10:05 AM
I'm also waiting for the sound/freezing issue to be resolved. Is there a way they can notify us (a waiting list?), so we can download the new demo when it becomes available? I would like to purchase it also.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator