Posts created by Gisellesc60

I have followed the SG on this perticular spot, can anyone help. I know the the number is 18457-23 but as you well now the lock does not have numbers but flowsers
Sincerely

posted in The Seawise Chronicles: Untamed Legacy on Aug 31, 10 3:24 PM
When playing the hidden object (in the dark cave) my inventory won't go down so I can see the floor...

posted in The Seawise Chronicles: Untamed Legacy on Aug 30, 10 11:23 PM
I have when back to get all the code but it does not work.. Can someone help.. I am stuck, cant go any further...

posted in Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club on Aug 15, 10 1:53 PM
7-4 and 2+3 and 8-6 help

posted in Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club on Aug 15, 10 1:49 PM
I am having a problem with padlock as well, bummer..

I read a mesage yesterday can not remember who posted about the safe. You run to your first number and let go of mouse, then turn to 2nd number then let go of mouse, and so on and so on. It worked, and I like to thank the person....There is no glitch, but you have to let go of the mouse after each number..

I too am having problems with the safe, no matter how many time I do the combination, it still reset itself. I have spent about 20 mins working on it and I too cannot progress.
Please help, by the way I love this game, just fix safe...

I am also having problems with the safe, will try again.. will let you know if I ever get it open

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Jul 13, 10 4:18 PM
I dont know about all that, but I decided to download trial version, then activate game, now game is working great.. Thank you

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Jul 13, 10 10:46 AM
I am having the same problem, " bad file, corrupt can not open and I did purchase this game as well.

Please fix ASAP, I was looking forward to playing it I guess I will have to wait

posted in Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on Jul 7, 10 12:27 PM
I have every letter lit up except P and 1st O, Help

I have found the skip button thank you

posted in Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on Jul 6, 10 12:04 PM
I have tried both combination and nothing, this game so far is great but this theater light is very frustrating....
I

posted in Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on Jul 6, 10 12:02 PM
I am having the same problem, I have tried both sequence and I getting very pissed. This is really a pain in the ****, the game so far is good except for the theater...
HELP

Cant semm to find the last pipe piece any help will be appreciated.

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on May 28, 10 7:05 AM
I love this game, could not stop playing until I finished it. I highly recommend it, buy it, and sit back and enjoy.

Sincerely
Gisellesc60

posted in Mary Kay Andrews: The Fixer Upper on Mar 10, 10 8:55 AM
Hello
I like this game but cant seem to get out of the basement. Cant seem to find last problem.
It is a good game, but very frustrating at times, like the demo I am stuck in the basement. LOL

posted in The Tarot's Misfortune on Feb 19, 10 9:00 AM
Help I cant find the doorknocher>

posted in The Tarot's Misfortune on Feb 18, 10 10:51 AM
Hello Everyone,
This games so is great except I am stuck in the Jail, where you need to enter the 5 digit code. I have already boiled the water.
Someone Please Help.
You need to wait till the kettle steams up the mirror and the numbers you need are there

posted in Mary Kay Andrews: The Fixer Upper on Feb 12, 10 2:39 PM
I have been stuck in the basement for about 2 days now I have clicked on all sights that needed repair except for one. I have no more hint Help

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 21, 09 7:45 PM
Can someone help me get this fuse box working

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator