Posts created by schuldi

posted in Robin's Quest: A Legend Born on Sep 3, 10 2:03 PM
re-started and was able to get past that ****. The patch wasn't there either. Didn't need to look for it.
Love the game!

posted in Robin's Quest: A Legend Born on Sep 3, 10 10:19 AM
Believe me there is no patch on her eye.......never was............she is the only gal in the chest.
I collected all of Will's pardon and gave it to him. We spoke and he took it. When I re-installed the game trying to find that "patch" he is saying he needs the pardon. I only have the planks and all the other site have area cleared etc with the exception of where Will is and the Library. I put what countries I had on the globe already.

I guess I will start over and if I come to the same problem then I will ask for a refund.

Thank you anyway..............I usually don't have any problems so this is frustrating for me.

posted in Robin's Quest: A Legend Born on Sep 3, 10 5:44 AM
Thanks for your reply Robin.........the lady, the only lady has no patch on her eye, never did as far as I can remember. (was in the hint area) All areas are cleared except this one and the library (as I need the countries to finish the globe) so the pardon for Will was done. I really hate to start over as I am more than half done. What else can I do?
Too bad these game can't be controlled by BF or someone like you guys internally to adjust games with glitches. Good idea to explore.

Anyway, what do you suggest?

posted in Robin's Quest: A Legend Born on Sep 2, 10 9:13 PM
I am in the object find from the chest and have clicked myself silly looking for the eye patch. The hint area does not have it there..........period! I have re-installed the game thinking it might be a glitch but still can't find it. The objects are not the same ones as the walkthrough.

Also Now, Will is asking for his pardon which I have already given him. I cannot proceed with the game and I really love it.

Any help would be appreciated................Margie B..............please help me!

posted in Exorcist on Aug 17, 10 9:30 AM
Game froze twice on me.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate on Aug 9, 10 6:50 PM
I will try this also but if it does not work then I will also ask for a refund. There is also no skip for this puzzle either.

the game downloads but opens to all sorts of colors and I can go no further. I am using Vista. I do have the first game of this series.

posted in Nemo's Secret: The Nautilus on Jul 23, 10 7:11 AM
I am getting all sorts of colors and designs and will not even try to play or buy.

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Jul 13, 10 8:41 AM
Mine still wont install or play. I am really surprised at BF not testing these games better. This is the 2nd or 3th like this.
I should not have to do anything but download and play. Anything else is unacceptable! This is no way to run a business!

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Jul 13, 10 6:48 AM
I had the same problem but I went into the start and then programs and into the game. It said something about unlock so I am now downloading from there. Will see what happens. I did notice it had more KB and that usual 8 hr download time which turns out to be much less.
Have a feeling I will get the same results. Didn't we have this problem with Skymist or something.

posted in Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on Jul 5, 10 12:18 PM
I did the download again after several fishies and GZ friends encouraged me. I used that program and not only am I playing but bought the game. It looks very good. Thanks Margie B............love you!

posted in Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on Jul 5, 10 7:27 AM
I also had the same problem on the downloads (did it twice) and I have decided to pass. I have no idea whether this added program that is needed to play a game will screw up something else on my computer or past games that I have bought. I rely on BF to have their games fixed and ready to go.
I like to download and play..............period!

I have no cursor..................Game has too many bugs!

I have a problem with no cursor. Tried going into the options when I was lucky enough to find it but when I hit full window (which usually gives me the cursor) it wont work because of some size issue which I don't understand and will not start playing with (not computer literate). I usually buy the CE because being senior I have no patience but I will not buy this one like this. Help!

I have tried everything to get a cursor. Usually if I go into options and adjust the full windows I have no problem. After playing around on the options I was able to hit the windows feature and it does not adhere to my screen so I have no cursor. I should not have to use the windows option in the first place to get a cursor.
Can't play so can't buy especially a CE which I usually do.

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on May 28, 10 3:34 PM
Margie, thx

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on May 27, 10 9:34 AM
thx, you are a sweetie

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on May 27, 10 8:54 AM
Hi Margie, lower right under the menu.

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on May 27, 10 8:20 AM
Karen, I would wait until we hear something from BF before buying this.

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on May 27, 10 8:04 AM
Guylee, I haven't bought it yet. May wait for the $7.00 version. Usually BF fixes all the problems "bf" releasing them. Lately that is not the case. Had big problems with The Heritage.
For the money, we should not have to get technical help for these games. I for one am a senior and know nothing about computers and the fixings. If it does play I usually don't buy and I have a huge collection from BF.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator