Posts created by BlueSkunk12

posted in Jane`s Hotel: Family Hero on Mar 6, 10 10:30 PM
Provide 4 star service? How is this a sequel? Jane's Hotel let us provide 5 star service. Why the downgrade?

posted in Jane's Hotel on Mar 6, 10 10:28 PM
I like this game until I get to the 4 Star hotel. Having to scroll back & forth to see all the rooms is very frustrating. I wish they would put all 6 rooms on one screen. It's big enough, just put them a little closer together. Or make a 2nd floor, there's plenty of room.

There's simply no reason for the game designers/artists to put the rooms so very far apart.

posted in Tradewinds Legends on Feb 15, 10 2:21 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but imo, this has the best artwork of any of the Tradewinds games. Legends is the only one I've been able to play for more than 5 minutes.

posted in Fix-It-Up: World Tour on Feb 1, 10 12:46 AM
Each level is pretty much the same. Sometimes you get new cars, sometimes you have to upgrade your buildings.

But it's always the same thing: fix the cars, tune the cars, paint the cars, modify the cars, wax the cars, collect rent, sell the cars.

That's all there is to it. There's not much difference between the first level and the last, except the goals are much bigger, so you have to put more effort into it.

posted in Fix-It-Up: World Tour on Jan 29, 10 1:16 PM
Never mind. I'm just stupid. I finally played a level where, when I fixed the car, I didn't do anything else to it. And they stayed Insured.

I had to keep washing them, but that doesn't use up any spare parts.

posted in Fix-It-Up: World Tour on Jan 29, 10 12:58 PM
I wish the repair warranty actually worked. I send my cars through, and a few minutes later, they lose their warranty and break again.

I keep failing because I have to keep repairing cars over & over & over & over.

posted in Cradle of Rome on Jan 21, 10 3:43 PM
I agree, this game isn't fun anymore. The testers finish the levels in impossible time. I just finished level 46 in a bit over 10 minutes, the tester in slightly over 5 minutes. I barely beat the clock, and I've barely been able to beat the clock for the last 6 levels.

I'm giving up on this. There's not enough time to go through a level. I'm being rushed through everything. I'd rather take my time and go slow, like with Rise of Atlantis.

So I'll go back to that and delete Cradle of Rome from my computer.

posted in Hotel Dash: Suite Success on Jan 17, 10 3:35 PM
The learning curve was a bit steep for me. After awhile I gave up because I just couldn't finish the level anymore.

posted in Fruity Garden on Jan 17, 10 3:30 PM
It's a fine game if you're 3-6 years old. But if you're older than that, you won't want to play this game.

posted in Ranch Rush on Jan 17, 10 1:22 AM
What worked for me was 1 plot of Clover, 1 plot of Wheat, 1 plot of Pumpkin, 1 plot of Grapes, 1 plot of Corn, 2 plots of Tomatoes, and 1 plot with 3 Wheat, 3 Pumpkin, 2 Corn. A plot has 8 squares with a Sprinkler in the middle.

Then I had 2 Sheep, 3 Cows, 3 Ostriches, 6 Hives.

I also had 1 Cheese Machine, 1 Ketchup Machine, 2 Bread Machines, 2 Jam Machines.

Then I had 3 Crates, with 1 Barn in the middle, so I can reach it no matter where I am.

That still leaves plenty of room for Seed, Pest Spray, Shears, and Toolkits where needed.

Hope you have fun with your Ranch!

posted in Fix-it-up: Kate`s Adventure on Jan 17, 10 1:12 AM
Let the end credits roll? I'll try that next time I have a few hundred years to spare.

posted in Fix-it-up: Kate`s Adventure on Jan 17, 10 1:09 AM
About 10 hours for me. The ending was very disappointing.

Just go through all the levels, then it says that Kate has to choose between the rich slime ball and the nice dirt-poor surfer. Then it wouldn't let me.

If I knew now what I knew when I tried this game, I wouldn't buy it. The only difference between the first level and the last is that you have more cars to work with and more buildings to use to work on those cars.

Not exactly worth spending $7 just for a few more clicks.

I wish this game had more Achievements and more time. I felt rushed throughout and didn't have time to enjoy playing. I was too busy trying to beat the clock.

posted in Ranch Rush on Nov 7, 09 3:49 PM
3076cmc wrote:I've read a lot postees that haven't been able to finish the last level, here's my strategy.

Use only (2) machines each and (2) animals. If you use more than that it takes up too much space.
You can have (5) bees though.
Use (1) set crates near the barn centrally located on the ranch
You can move the crates accordingly to other sides of the barn to collect high volumes of crops.

Good luck!

I think your strategy is pretty good. Here's what I use:
1 Barn (in the middle)
1 Ketchup Machine
1 Cheese Machine
2 Bread Machines
2 Jam Machines
2 Sheep
3 Cows
3 Crates
3 Ostriches
6 Hives

Plenty of room for everything, and I don't have to move anything around.

posted in Ranch Rush on Oct 17, 09 11:22 PM
Meisie84 wrote:hmmm I was interested to try this, but according to Blueskunk's post (love that name) there is no 'untimed' mode. It that right? I cannot just finish it when I finish it? If that is the case, I'm not buying...

Nope. Casual Mode doesn't mean Untimed. That's something many would really like to see, a Mode where we can relax and just farm to our heart's content.

Maybe it will be a feature of Ranch Rush 2.

posted in Farm Craft on Oct 12, 09 8:15 PM
I think you have to wait till later levels for more to be available. But they're pretty worthless.

The Gardeners fertilize only to 3 hearts, then stand around doing nothing.

The Harvesters generally follow Ginger around, getting in her way and keeping her from getting a full crate. Or they follow each other, each get half a basket, then stand around waiting for more to grow so they can fill their basket. Or they pick the animal fodder so that Ginger can't feed the animals.

Workers need a serious AI upgrade. There's no way to assign them tasks.

posted in Ranch Rush on Oct 11, 09 6:46 PM
I've never seen or heard of Week 10. All my games end at Week 8.

posted in Ranch Rush on Oct 11, 09 6:37 PM
You could go for all the trophies, and play in Expert mode. And Sara does become a full "Pardner".

But yeah, I think that's pretty much it. Still, Ranch Rush is my favorite farming game. Hope you have fun playing, too!

posted in Farm Craft on Oct 11, 09 6:29 PM
Here's what I'd like, (which is basically what everyone else has said):

1) Assign tasks to Harvesters (eg: tell them to pick only flowers, or to stay away from animal fodder).

2) Make Gardeners more efficient (ie: when they fertilize, the crop goes up to a full 5 hearts instead of just 3 hearts).

3) Give us the ability to sell unwanted crops/buildings/trees back for half price.

It would reduce the clutter and make it easier to get around, especially when we don't need them anymore (like the well and watering can).

4) Give us the ability to move crops around, not just the buildings.

5) Make the workers' fee a set amount for the whole level. It's VERY annoying to have to keep finding AND paying the workers over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

6) Remove the double charge - once for ordering something, then for buying them from the store. I don't like being forced to pay twice for everything in every level.

7) Remove the crashing bug; that's why I came here in the first place.

8) Give more tips and hints. I stumbled onto the fact that clicking on an empty plowed area with the bulldozer turns that square back into plain grass.

9) Better voice acting! It sounds like one person (a man) did ALL the voices in the game, including the women.

Overall it's a cute game, but there's lots of room for improvement. I hope that Farm Craft 2 is much better.

posted in Ye Olde Sandwich Shoppe on Aug 28, 09 11:35 AM
Contacted Support and got a replacement Credit. Also Un Installed this game. Now I feel much better.

posted in Ye Olde Sandwich Shoppe on Aug 28, 09 11:26 AM
I really hate this game.

Customers become impatient too fast. Everything's too far apart. The customers are too picky. Everyone wants their bread toasted, which takes FOREVER. And it's TOO HARD to put condiments on the sandwiches.

Because of this game, I'm FED UP with Time Management games. I've HAD IT!

Can I get my money back? Because I really HATE this game!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator