Posts created by icypup

posted in Hotel Dash 2: Lost Luxuries on Jun 8, 11 4:21 PM
I am new to Dash games. I can't get gold on level 6. I am pretty speedy and am focusing on reptitive tasks to build points. I need something like 10400 points for gold but can only get around 10100 at best. Advice?

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills Collector's Edition on Oct 22, 10 6:56 PM
I am new to cooking/diner dash. I am looking for one that focuses more on upgrades than decorating. Any suggestions?

posted in Youda Survivor on Sep 8, 10 3:51 AM
I LOVE this game. I find myself wanting to click on the machines to make them run faster like in Farm Frenzy! I loved the first couple FF but the more games FF puts out, the less creative they are - I wished there was more variation from game to game and was disappointed in the most recent FF. So I happily found Youda Survivor.

For those who have finished higher levels in Youda Survivor, and tips on getting gold on the upper levels?

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air on Jul 8, 10 4:55 PM
I followed walkthrough and completed everything. It tells me to go back to Wish and congratulations I completed the game. But I get back to Wish and it doesn't even trigger an end sequence. I go back to the street - nothing. Classroom - nothing. What'd I miss?

posted in Burger Bustle on Jun 25, 10 9:02 PM
I know one person passed one of these levels on a fluke but I cannot for the life of me get gold on any of these three and the "walkthroughs" on other sites either don't include the level or what is there doesn't work - AT ALL. Help!

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 24, 10 6:38 PM
Finally, Last level was completed. I just forwarded it about a week and for some reason, the bird started showing up. Noit sure what that was about. I had tried it at least a dozen times. Game finished!

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 24, 10 5:17 PM
Ok, what is the problem? My techs are all complete and the tree says "The Tree of Life is Nearly Complete." I drop an adult on a crate and it takes it down to the rock. During that time I watch all flower areas. Then I drop an adult on the rope and it goes to get the cloth. I watch all flower areas. It repairs the cloth and I watch all three areas. NO BIRD. I have done this dozens of times. WHATS THE PROBLEM?????????

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 24, 10 5:00 PM
I watch all three groups of flowers constantly for like 10 minutes. No hummingbird. I have seen it in the game before. I have also tried dropping kids on every flower in case I missed the bird for some reason but none are in bloom. Urrrggg. I want to finish this game. My tech memu says something like the tree of life is nearly recovered.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 24, 10 2:07 PM
I wait and wait and wait for the hummingbirds for the last puzzle. How often do they come around? I have the rope laid down and the cloth already retrieved and rope repaired and I wait forever for the hummingbirds. Haven't made one lei yet. Is there something I can do to get the hummingbird?

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 23, 10 4:09 PM
I have no more berries which are needed to make the stew for the grand feast. I click on the bush and it says I have 1. When I drop an adult on the bush it says there is not enough to harvest. Can't finish Puzzle 11 without berries. Anyone have ideas?

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: Ice Age on Mar 19, 10 11:40 AM
I have tried this again, and again, and again. I CANNOT get gold. Could someone list a more detailed or alternate walkthrough? Please?

posted in Farm Mania 2 on Feb 28, 10 11:31 AM
Stuck on level 14, can't get gold. Suggestions?

posted in The Tarot's Misfortune on Feb 18, 10 5:50 PM
Same problem. I am stuck in town. Went through a gate that I had put a bunch of pieces in and then once in, I accidentally clicked out and now I can't get back in. The tarot card that is flashing has already been completed. Still, no luck.

Anybody find a solution?

Didn't they test this game before release? I feel like they are testing it on us and I have no interest in being a tester.

posted in The Tarot's Misfortune on Feb 18, 10 5:07 PM
Hairpiece is in the bedroom. You get it by putting the music note in the music box on the bed.

posted in Alice's Tea Cup Madness on Jan 31, 10 6:58 AM
Having same problem.

posted in The Fall Trilogy: Chapter 1 on Jan 10, 10 4:38 PM
Very disappointed in the game. Some of the tasks made no sense at all.

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: American Pie on Jan 9, 10 9:37 PM
Patient trophy: I have played the endless mode for well over an hour (twice) and I am not getting the patient trophy (which is the only trophy left besides 'All Trophy' trophy). BF walkthrough says it only takes 45 minutes in any level or endless. Anybody having the same problem?

In Endless mode, It will not let me make tractors. I can build up the factory to max and purchase the blueprint but no matter how many gears/ingot/minerals and blueprints, it will not let me make ANY. Initially when I started the game that factory had a "?" over it. But later it did show the tractor picture. But still can't make any and the goal doesn't go away. Please help!!!!

posted in Wild Tribe on Apr 19, 09 10:23 AM
My cute little creatures are dying, please tell me how to get food. The bushes are bare and no one is tall enough to get to the trees

posted in Wild Tribe on Apr 19, 09 10:16 AM
My characters are starving and the small fruit trees have no more fruit, how do I feed them?

posted in Winemaker Extraordinaire on Apr 18, 09 10:07 PM
I am stuck on 1 order which is 80 cases of 3 star Petite Sirah for France. I have the recipe but I can't find the petite sirah grapes to make the wine. I have 5 wineries, Italy, Germany, South America, Portugal, and France, none of them make the Petite Sirah grapes. It is the only order and I can not advance until I fill this order. I checked everywhere. How can I get past this level?

When I hover over it, it does not give me a country where I can buy them.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator