Posts created by JKPHEP

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Oct 17, 10 6:43 PM
I think if everyone that got left out of the cut scenes should write in and let them know. I did. Haven't gotten a answer yet but hope to.

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Oct 17, 10 5:58 PM
ScaniX wrote:No, actually I honestly liked this one. It was very nicely done concerning graphics and interface. I liked the creepyness of the story and it kept me going until the end. The end cut scene was a bit confusing then. ^^
This one just hit the right mood for me. My favourite is still "Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials", though.
I have to agree that there is a lot of running forwards and backwards to find active hidden object scenes and such, but that didn't kill the fun for me.

What would you say if you didn't get either one of the cut scenes? I got neither so I am not in love with something I know nothing about. Thanks

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Oct 17, 10 5:55 PM
You have to talk to the ship and then it will let you. Good luck.

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Oct 17, 10 5:51 PM
Who would want to. JKPHEP

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Oct 17, 10 5:14 PM
Well you guys are not the only ones. I am going through the same thing. I will never buy another CE game if I get taken like this. I know no more about the game than I did before I started. Well I knew more then. If any one knows the answer about how either one ends I know a lot of people would like to know how the game ends. When it goes to skip there is nothing that comes up. I waited for 10 min. and nothing so I hit skip and the credits started rolling. Have a nice day.

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Oct 13, 10 8:14 PM
MIA9 First you get the Ice pick not the hammer from the spider web with a pool cue that you just glued together. Second it comes w/ a clue. Use the Ice pick to break the gnome. Use the clue on the chest to open it. Pliers are in the play ground. Hope this helps. I found what I was looking for and almost done with this game.

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Oct 13, 10 4:22 PM
To get the hammer and paper together I think you have to use the cane or something long. Cant remember where the pliers are if I remember I will write you. All I can say is go to the walk through and follow it real easy. That is what I am going to do now. If I find anything I will let you know.

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Oct 12, 10 7:21 PM
I am having trouble, I am in 4 chapter and in the basement. I am at a table with glass bottles around. I have to power the chalk with the mortar and pestle. Guess what, I don't have one. I know what it is but went back through the walkthrough and still can't find it. Thanks so much if you would help me.

posted in Ancient Spirits: Columbus' Legacy on Oct 11, 10 1:17 PM
I think the greatest thing about this game is they don't spank you if you click a few times to much. I have nerve damage and click when I don't want to. With that said I beta tested the game and I think it is a great game. It is easy and you can relax while playing. On some of these games I end up sweating before I get done. Joke. Thanks

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Oct 10, 10 5:19 PM
If reading the paper works I owe you a lot. Before hand THANKS.

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Oct 10, 10 5:14 PM
You are not the only one with skip at the end. I am very upset with it. Thanks

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Oct 6, 10 1:14 PM
I did the beta also, believe me it is worth the money. That is if any of the games are. I don't think the beta is the same as the CE I guess it wouldn't be. JKPHEP

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® on Oct 6, 10 12:41 PM
I can say with truth, that I have never played a game that there wasn't something that I enjoyed. That is until I got to this one. I played the first one and enjoyed it so I thought I would enjoy this one. WRONG. In my opinion this is a child's game that is so hard that a child couldn't do it. As you can tell I don't enjoy it at all.OH I will finish it sometime, but I have to take a rest from it or I would lose interest in all games. The trouble being it has been sooooooo long since a new good game out I don't know what or where to go. I have several credits and no place to use them. Every day I think there will be a good game but NONE. Thanks for your ear. I will step down from my soapbox now. JKPHEP

posted in Goddess Chronicles on Sep 22, 10 10:41 AM
I get irate when I get stopped for a couple of seconds but with having to go to a room when I am bad and click to much then they can keep there game, There are others that I can click all I want. My hand has nerve damage and clicks when I don't want to. Of course the gamers don't take something like that in to account. KEEP YOUR GAME.

posted in Haunted Hotel on Sep 6, 10 2:31 PM
I was going to buy this game because I liked the other haunted hotel games. Some one said they liked them but I won't buy it because it is a timed game. This was a 08 game and now they or most of the gamers give the option to go with a timer or without a timer. Sorry TIMER NO BUY. JKPHEP

posted in Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dream on Sep 6, 10 2:00 PM
I picked up the 5th coin and it did not give me credit. I am at a stop. Any help? PLEASE JKPHEP

posted in Dominic Crane 2: Dark Mystery Revealed on Sep 6, 10 12:57 PM
In my option this game has nothing going for it. Remember it is my option. Its the only one I have. I didn't like the games, well it would be easier to tell you what I liked about it. I don't think it would be worth 2.99 let alone 4.99. I have bought quite a few for 4.99 and am happy with them. Thanks JKPHEP

posted in Enlightenus II: The Timeless Tower on Aug 27, 10 6:56 PM
I loved the first one and was looking forward to this one. Boy what a let down. I would not even finish the first hour. Glad I didn't spend a credit on it. I know there is a lot of goods things about it that people will like but just not me. JKPHEP

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Aug 26, 10 7:34 PM
I tried for quite some time and could not get it. Finally I did like a regular safe. The first number 4 I went clockwise then the 1 counter then seven clockwise and 2 counter. It opened right up. Hope this helps some, at least. . JKPHEP

posted in The Mysterious Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde on Aug 14, 10 6:33 PM
I have about had it with games, when I get spanked for clicking my mouse over 3 times. I get so angry I can't enjoy the game. I won't buy any more games if they Give so few clicks on the mouse. Some times I click by accident, OK Had my say.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator