Posts created by happyasaclam

hi fishes just want to say yahooooooooooooooooooooooo what agreat treat did not know this was out. abig big thanks tbf you just made my nite/day just bought it & dlnow have a great easter all of you at bg & the fishes in the pond will come back later after i play. let you know what i think about it know it will be good be back soon

posted in Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock Collector's Edition on Apr 11, 11 10:05 PM
hey jojo-the-joyful just want to let you know you are not alone on this mimin i had ablank out as well on it .thank you margie b you got the light to turn on for all us fishes on this one have a great nite& have fun all you sweet fishes

posted in The Revenge on Mar 27, 11 11:09 PM
just want to say a big thank you heidi i got the last painting donei looked all over then saw where you said preist sp its late & oh yes i got it now doing happy dance i got it done ya hooooooooooooooooooo have a great nite maybe now you can get some sleep we fishes hope you can

posted in The Revenge on Mar 27, 11 10:52 PM
just want to say abig thank you sinshack with your w t i just got it done you did a great job on this. now doing the happy dance hope you have a great nite

posted in The Revenge on Mar 23, 11 1:18 PM
hey fishes just want to say a big thank you to kimflighti did what you said &got my sound on ya hooo have a great day fishes off to buy have a code for this

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Mar 12, 11 8:09 AM
yahooooooi got it you are right have afit or two then go back & it works happy happy dance oh yes nice to know it can be done. now off to run erends oh yipeeeeeee. more fun on forms i think take care fishes ill be back soon

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Mar 12, 11 6:50 AM
hi fishe you are sooooooooo right about it rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i i to can normally get this kind now that you did can you tell me how before itake a hammer to it lol thanks for the help have a great day&enjoy the games

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Feb 24, 11 12:28 AM
hi rhorho the ce cost 19.99 if you are not amember.also you dont get the tgt hope this helps i think being a member is well worth it if you neeed more info give mes apm hoipee you have a great nite ps cant waite for my d/l to get done on bthis new c e oh yes

posted in Azada ™ on Feb 21, 11 12:47 AM
loved azada 1 &2 did not mind the timer.adds to the fun in this the pipes can be atuffy .the robot just takes time time &some more time hee hee. hope hope this means azada 3is on the way we all can hope. hey picman any news on this hummmmmmm have a great one fishes

posted in Maestro: Music of Death Collector's Edition on Feb 17, 11 12:21 AM
hi grammak i have been watch for this as well is the 699 a typ ooooooo or what. this is a ce right. i may buy as well ers is one of my top 3 deevlps let me know have agreat day &lots of fun. off to try

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story Collector's Edition on Feb 10, 11 12:19 AM
hey fishes its here now d l asi typ ya hooooooooo thanks bf look outaoutmated willl light up like achristmas tree i think. well was goin ng to bed not now ha ha well off to play let you know later what i think have asuper day fishes

hey fishes i loved this game sounds like you need to try the demo on a game first if you dont ies your own goof. as far as refund goes on a c e bf will put your mony backon what ever card you use.i know just talked to bf today about a ce that i was not happy with and this is what they did for me this is why i say bf is the best you can gedt hope you have better luck with your next game off to play some more have fun fishes ps use green envlope or live chat it works!!!!

posted in Enchanted Fairy Friends: Secret of the Fairy Queen on Jan 14, 11 2:45 PM
hi fishes sorry to i am stuck as well on the roses maybe marige b can tell us she does a super job on w t ok marige b we need your help asap thank you from all us fishes hope to hear sooooon have agreat day all

hi fishes this is a super game has lots &lots of puzzles the art work is great you have to stop & thinkwhat to do .the s g is one of the best yet you can go right to the chapterthen scroll each as you need to .then go back to contents &click back then your back in your game i also like the noocult in this gameyou dont need it these are just a few of the goood things about it wellllll worth the ce price i dont give 5 stars very often.this is one of the few 5 keep up the greatgames boom zap its nice to see this kind of well done game it will keep you gussing have fun &a great day fishes

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Dec 25, 10 2:04 AM
merry merry CHRISTMAS fishes. this is a super game barbarabarb you are sooooooo right cant leave it alone as well.just thank you to bf &bz youdid a great job on this. the scens are bright & clear voice overs are well done. lots to due.just my kind of game d/l was super smmooth. hope tosee more like this.will come back later with more its late so off to bed for now.cant waite to play later.have fun fishes. all you d h hope you get CHRISTMAS dinner today hummmm

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Dec 24, 10 12:26 AM
hi fishes just floating by. sorry to say the last info i got they were44 not haqppy with azada 3 so they went to start over and try again on it.we all know bf wants only the best for us . pickman told me in a pm it could be jan or feb 2011. ihope keep your fins crossed.have amerry merry merry CHRISTMAStoall you fishes and bf hope this helps out

posted in Fiction Fixers: The Curse of OZ on Nov 21, 10 1:51 AM
hey fishes just did the demoon this my demoo flew by . game is clear great art work. good voice acting fun story line as for the forum i think a mod is takeing a cat nap .time to wake up now. morfe on the gamr after bi buy have fun fishes ps wonder if they are geting ready for tuseday & m c f 7 hummmmmmmmm what do you all think

hey fishes i just thought of a windmill for eleven legs goes backward &never stops what do you all think

posted in 3 Days - Amulet Secret on Nov 3, 10 12:58 AM
jhi fishes grammakjyou are soooooooooooooooooo right this is not agame for me as well saw just the first scene &shut it off then hit delte no demo no buy for me. now somegreat games like azada 3 or others that dont have all this cult junk in them thanks bf for all you do to keep us fishes happy have a great day sorry murdock you missed big time on this one maybe do better next week i hope.take care fishes happy as a clam

hi fishes just want to say sunnyglow you got it on the nose.cant waite for friday when i will have the cash on my card to buy it. ohhhhhhhhhyes already did the demo went by so fast i was so caught up in it i dont know where the time went have a great nite. i am off to bed more later.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator