Posts created by sexxygamma

posted in Obscure Legends: Curse of the Ring on Jan 30, 14 9:53 AM
I am having problem in the hut it says click on book but it wont let me it keeps going to the lantern! I cannot get it to click on the book?! HELP!!!!

posted in Secret Bunker USSR on Jan 22, 14 5:33 PM
I just downloaded tomorrows game and it says "expired" already and I didn't even have a chance to play!!!

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within on Nov 24, 13 9:27 AM
I am having problems on my laptop with playing this game when I push play a screen pops up in small screen mode in black and thats it!! NOTHING ELSE! I have uninstalled and installed and same thing keeps happening? HELP!!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 15, 13 8:15 PM
I AM ENJOYING THE HALLOWEEN BONUS! BUT I AM STILL ON THE FIRST ISLAND I HAVE A ? HOW COME THE SEA LIGHTS(?) ARE NOT BEING SAVED FOR MY PROGRESS?? IT STILL SAYS 0/15 AND I HAVE HAD WELL OVER 15!

posted in Tales of Sorrow: Strawsbrough Town on Aug 18, 13 12:44 PM
Ummm I downloaded demo and when it finished it said trial expired! didn't even get to do demo!!

posted in Natural Threat 2 on Jul 25, 13 8:40 PM
I have not ever played this and after downloading it, it says trial expired!! I uninstalled and installed it and same issue!! help..once again BIGFISH!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 19, 13 7:23 PM
ALL MY GAMES ARE HAVING PROBLEMS AFTER I DOWNLOADED UPDATE TO A HIDDEN OBJECT ADVENTURE FREEPLAY...A BLACK OUTLINE IS BLINKING THRU OUT THE WHOLE GAME WHEN EVER I PULL UP GAME TO PLAY.SO NOW ALL MY BIG FISH GAMES ON MY MANAGER ARE EFFECTED!! HELP!!!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 19, 13 7:16 PM
HELP!!! I UNINSTALLED/INSTALLED AFTER THE UPDATE AND NOW THE SCREEN ON OTHER GAME ALSO (GARDENSCAPE) ALSO IS BLINKING WITH A BLACK OUTLINE GOING THRU IT!! I WROTE REPLY ALSO REGARDING DOING SAME THING ON THIS FREE GAME ...PLUS A EMAIL TO TECH HELP..

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 19, 13 6:34 PM
umm new update made my laptop go kaput! I now have a huge black line going thru my screen when the game is up and running and it also blinks constantly!I will go and uninstall/install it but I hope I do not lose any of my diamonds or points?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 28, 13 10:03 PM
I'm having problem on my IPAD with this game downloading if that's what it is doing? I have a black screen with the title of game and at bottom a loading bar saying a lot of stuff on it and the color is teal when it is loading but it is taking forever I started it last night and it still is not done downloading if in fact that's what it is doing on that page? Help! First problem game on this device. Thanks Denise

posted in Detective Agency 3: Ghost Painting on Jun 6, 13 12:20 PM
Everytime I push the play game button the BFG Manager closes then my screen starts to flash and game does not start,and I have uninstalled/installed and it still flashes what's up??!!

Well I have same issue my BF Game manager closes when I click play and the game screen pops up in small screen and is black!! It takes a minute to have game screen show PLAY,OPTIONS,ETC but It is frozen and will not enlarge or play?

posted in Grim Facade: The Cost of Jealousy on Mar 29, 13 5:02 PM
I am having a ERS error and saying my video card cannot handle size of screen??? so I have only half a screen!!

posted in Grim Facade: Cost of Jealousy Collector's Edition on Feb 28, 13 4:35 PM
I am having a ERS message about screen size? the game only plays in half screen? and I cannot see or click on inventory?

posted in Shadows: Price for Our Sins on Feb 16, 13 9:00 PM
well my downloads then when i push install it does nothing with a error 596? or 566? anyways it just doesnt want to install!! and after having problems with the free play game I have installed and that is frozen on my computer,I am beginning to think twice about my membership to BFG as all this is happening just recently to me! But if I cannot enjoy my games why pay for a membership I am constantly having troubles with and CANNOT ENJOY!!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Feb 10, 13 4:53 PM
well I uninstalled and installed and it is still froze on same screen and will not let me do anything except CTRL ALT DEL to get out of it! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Feb 9, 13 11:30 AM
Mine was playing fine til now and I am not sure what level I am on to tell you but everytime now my game crashes and I TOO NEED TO CTRL ALT DEL TO GET OUT OF IT!! AND HAVE DONE TOO MANY TIMES AND NO MORE AS I DO NOT WANT TO RUIN MY LAPTOP!! SO PLEASE LET US KNOW WHAT WE SHOULD DO? NOT PLAY IT? UNINSTALL AND LEAVE UNINSTALLED? LOL...

posted in Revenge of the Spirit: Rite of Resurrection on Jan 29, 13 7:21 PM
IT WILL NOT INSTALL AFTER DOWNLOADING!! READ TECH PROBLEMS AFTER I BOUGHT BUT IT HAS BEEN A YEAR YOU WOULD THINK BFG WOULD HAVE FIXED!! BFG I WOULD LIKE CREDIT FOR MY DAILY DEAL ON THIS GAME!! AND YES BFG I UNINSTALLED OLDER GAMES...

posted in Revenge of the Spirit: Rite of Resurrection on Jan 29, 13 6:48 PM
wow it has been a year since these comments of trouble and I bought this as a daily deal before reading and sure enough it is not letting me install after downloading and YES I HAVE DELETED SOME OLDER GAMES ABOUT 5? DO I REALLY NEED TO DELETE MORE? THIS IS NOT GOOD AS I HAVE HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE TRYING TO INSTALL AND GETTING A 766 ERROR? SO I WOULD LIKE REFUND OF THIS DAILY DEAL GAME PLEASE!!! kikisgrams@yahoo.com

posted in Between the Worlds III on Jan 16, 13 4:04 PM
my virusware and spyware will not let me download this game! wonder why? I have never had this issue happen!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator