Posts created by cjpandie

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on Apr 11, 12 6:47 PM
I fixed the well but it won't acknowledge that I did. The hint keeps telling me to fix the well. But when I click on the well, it says everything is there. The stick is there, the rope is in place, the crank is in place. I even brought the bucket up and got water, but now that I need to get more water, I can't. Maybe I did something in the wrong order but can't figure out how to get back on track. I need water to water flowers to get the last two door pieces. Can anybody help with this? Thanks fishies.

posted in Small Town Terrors: Livingston on Apr 4, 12 3:05 PM

"I think I screwed up when i didn't use the electric saw on the charger first. Since i used it at police car, it disappeared."
Where was the charger? I am not sure I am past being able to use it, but am having a hard time with this game. Get confused on which way to go to get back to a certain point. Help!!
And I never found a squirrel yet. so guessing that is to come yet.

posted in Mystery Novel on Feb 1, 12 7:11 PM
And where do we find the crow bar?

posted in Mystery Novel on Feb 1, 12 7:08 PM
Sure wish someone would have answered your post, because now I can't find the glove. I need to get the brick out of the wall, need the wire out of the tree, need to find a handle for the winch, get the saw for the door.I am assuming the glove is behind the brick. I found a small walk through on another site and that helped so much, but when it came to getting the symbols on that prison cell door, she said to just click on them. You needed a code which you could get if you used the brush to clean the opposite wall. Sometimes the brain does work.

posted in 9: The Dark Side on Jan 21, 12 8:53 PM
I very much like this game. Different but very fun.

posted in Exorcist 2 on Jan 12, 12 7:23 PM
I am missing a flint to light that lamp, where am I suppose to get that. I don't see it mentioned in the walkthrough. Thanks.

posted in Exorcist 2 on Jan 11, 12 7:43 PM
The handle is blue. That kind threw me. Wasn't looking for a cabinet handle to be blue. Hope that helps.

posted in Exorcist 2 on Jan 11, 12 7:40 PM
I've gotten the faucet together, but it won't turn on so water comes out. I know I have probably did something wrong, but can't figure out how to redo it, so what do I do. Any help from anybody out there? Thanks

Answering my own post. Guess it is official, I am getting old. I had forgotten that I had placed a couple of V buttons already. So I have them all. Thanks for my help!! ha ha

I am at the point that the walkthrough says to go back to use the V buttons or keys. I need three and only have 2. I know where I was suppose to have gotten them, but when I go back to these places I cannot access those areas. A magnifying glass does not show up for me, so does that mean that I did get them and that somewhere along the path of the game I lost one. What can I do? Please, I love the game and would love to finish. Any help any body, Fishies does anyone know? Thanks

I love the game, and I know you warned us, but sometimes I just have to turn the sound off, because I cannot stand to hear the kids screaming when in the spanking area. Sounds more like beating and I have never been into doing that to a kid. It makes it hard to concentrate on the mini games. But it is a great game, thanks. Graphics are great. And I find myself hating the bad guy. I do not mind watching the scene to catch a morph. It is different and not something we have had a lot of.

I am having trouble lighting the wood in the stove in the lighthouse. The guide shows something (I think) that you put in before the matches, but I don't have anything to put in and can't figure out where I am suppose to have gotten anything. Is it paper, fuel of some kind, or what? Please help fishies. Thanks.

Well, I "helped" myself, since I didn't get any answers from anyone. I went step by step through the guide and found out what I needed. Now I am into the boxes, codes and whatever. Not sure I am glad I bought the game. Like the morphing puzzles but others are very hard.

I just clicked on Esc. And it brought the beginning buttons back. I am not seeing a walkthrough or strategy guide. Is there neither?

posted in Secrets of the Past: Mother's Diary on Nov 2, 11 7:33 PM
I think that it actually is an air tank. Air tank/ balloon. Suppose it fits.

posted in Secrets of the Past: Mother's Diary on Nov 2, 11 7:28 PM
In the walkthrough Rowdy girl said to use a pry bar on the different section of wood in the floor. I haven't gotten a pry bar. Guess I keep looking.

posted in Secrets of the Past: Mother's Diary on Nov 1, 11 7:47 PM
I went back and tried to figure out where Rowdy Girl placed that walkthrough and couldn't find it. But I have gotten further in this game, after I asked about a rope for the back window. I have gotten through two Hidden Object sections and Now I think I will find the rope with the next hidden object area I will be in when I start back at this game tomorrow. Getting into it. Thanks Fishies.

posted in Secrets of the Past: Mother's Diary on Nov 1, 11 7:13 PM
Thanks Rowdy Girl. But first I need to find the rope and how do we get it up on the window sill? Where is the rope? And where are all the missing items for the doors? I did get as far in this game, because of all the clues all you fishies gave or I would have asked for my money back by now. Guess that is what this forum is for, to help us not so smart fishies. Thanks

posted in Secrets of the Past: Mother's Diary on Oct 30, 11 6:21 PM
Through the back gate. In the last HOG scene they give you a saw to saw the lock off. After you find the owl, hammer, and scales and place them in the right place.

posted in Secrets of the Past: Mother's Diary on Oct 30, 11 6:18 PM
You mentioned shovel, but at one point we get a dustpan, which looks very much like a shovel to me. Is that a British way of saying shovel?

posted in Secrets of the Past: Mother's Diary on Oct 28, 11 6:30 PM
I am trying to find the time to set the clock in the nursery and also caused the circles on the dresser top in the office? I also need to get through the back gate, how? I guess that is three parts. Thanks fishies.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator