Posts created by raindear82

posted in Rita James and the Race to Shangri La on Jun 17, 13 8:05 AM
I played with no problems til near the end when it's time to grab the green crystal. The screen went gray all around the spinning crystal and wouldn't let me grab the crystal. I finally alt+ctrl+delete to get out of the game, now I can continue, but I don't have the green crystal, so I can't do some steps to complete the game. Has anyone else had this happen?

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jun 12, 13 7:29 PM
1 is hold the clay at the top
2 is hold the clay at the top and at the middle
3 is hold the clay at the top and at the bottom
4 is hold the clay at the middle
5 is hold the clay at the middle and the bottom
6 is hold the clay at the bottom

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jun 12, 13 2:58 PM
After you do the termite puzzle, your pointed stick doesn't look the same. It kind of looks like a twig with a flame on it. When you hover your cursor over it, it says termites. The only other thing I can think of is maybe you are looking for it too soon. Make sure you are out of the catching termite scene before you look for it. I was very sure I had lost it myself. I was looking for it to look like I was used to, but after the termite puzzle it looks much different from what I was used to it looking like.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island on May 10, 13 11:43 AM
The wheat I think was near the boiling sulfur pit. If you have lost your pots, check the other pages of your inventory (tabs at top of inventory page), the collection area (use the "auto" button) or get some clay and try to make more.

posted in Puzzler World 2013 on May 8, 13 7:45 PM
In spite of some of the negative reviews here I went ahead and bought the game. I figured there were so many different kinds of puzzles, I would just play the ones I could figure out. Well, after stumbling a bit on the first 4 or 5 puzzles, I managed to figure everything out. It wasn't as hard as I expected, and I am having a lot of fun. I have the most trouble with the Takegaki puzzle. Thank goodness for hint tokens . I have been having a great time and am on #144 so you can see I'm having a good time. 5 stars.

posted in Slingo Quest Amazon on Apr 1, 13 9:39 PM
It might help to know which levels are giving you trouble, but the method I used for the most difficult levels was to wait until I had a really good game going, then between spin 15 and spin 17 use the Shaman friend power before the next spin, and immediately after the spin and before making any matches (so I didn't forget) use the Tree Frog friend power to get two more jokers. It still took several hours to get past the most difficult levels, but it works.

If you can unlock the Cherub's Blessing and get a little devil protection, it might help even more.

posted in Slingo Quest Amazon on Apr 1, 13 9:35 PM
I believe the power "flip tile" is just in reference to the fact that there are two numbers on each cell and the first number "flips" to show the second.

The method I used for the most difficult levels was to wait until I had a really good game going, then between spin 15 and spin 17 use the Shaman friend power before the next spin, and immediately after the spin and before making any matches (so I didn't forget) use the Tree Frog friend power to get two more jokers. It still took several hours to get past the most difficult levels, but it works.

If you can unlock the Cherub's Blessing and get a little devil protection, it might help even more.

posted in Slingo Quest Amazon on Apr 1, 13 9:32 PM
The method I used for the most difficult levels was to wait until I had a really good game going, then between spin 15 and spin 17 use the Shaman friend power before the next spin, and immediately after the spin and before making any matches (so I didn't forget) use the Tree Frog friend power to get two more jokers. It still took several hours to get past the most difficult levels, but it works.

posted in Slingo Quest Amazon on Apr 1, 13 9:23 PM
My guess is that the devil has already sent Joker to Atlantis, and we will be sent on his trail to continue the quest in the Atlantis Quest game.

posted in Slingo Quest Amazon on Apr 1, 13 9:21 PM
I played Egypt and then played Amazon. The totals passed from Egypt to Amazon, but when I finished Amazon, the totals didn't appear in Egypt until I replayed one level of Egypt. Then they were in Egypt, too.

My big question is that there are apparently 300 patterns total in the three games, but I have only played 119 patterns in both games. So, are there 281 patterns in Atlantis, or have I not played all the patterns in Egypt and Amazon? I have gotten all the stars and all the awards in both Egypt and Amazon, so I'm not sure how I could have missed patterns.

Does anyone have different a different pattern total than 119 from these two games?

posted in Slingo Quest Amazon on Mar 24, 13 1:55 PM
I had played this level 16+ hours and managed to get the pattern in less than 15 spins, but never the whole board. Closest I got was one game that in the first 10 spins I got 14 numbers, leaving 5 for the last 10 spins and got 3 more in the last 10 spins leaving 2 numbers on the board. Finally, in despair, I saw this thread. After spending all those hours studiously avoiding the Friends Powers, because after all why give the devils more jokers to eat, I see (thanks plukkfrid) that the devil can't take the jokers you get from the Friends Powers. So, back I go, and in just about 2 more hours of play, I finally clear the board. So it is possible. YAY.

posted in Nightmare Realm on Feb 5, 13 2:30 PM
GirlPink wrote:I collected about 27 origami during the game. In the forums for the CE it is mentioned that even if you dont find them all you still get some instructions for making origami. Says that you need to find 5 for one instruction, 10 for another one and so on...My question is it only a CE bonus because I can't find any origami instructions at all in the SE. Maybe it is just bragging rights if you find them all in the SE??? I found this to be a lovely little game, but it was very short IMO.

I haven't played all the way through, but I did get instructions for making an origami tulip as part of game play in the game. Perhaps that is the way you get the instructions that you saw mentioned.

posted in Santa Vs. Banker on Dec 17, 12 11:53 AM
Although I don't usually play platforms, I might have made an exception for this one. Unfortunately, the levels are timed. This added to the one life, the lack of ways to kill enemies, and the other mentioned problems makes this not a game for me.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Black Isle Collector's Edition on Dec 14, 12 10:19 PM
I have played several times and seem to not get the tutorial about half the time. Still trying to get all the owls found. I finally got the Tired Shepherdess. I found if I left for very long the game went into "pause" so I just waited 1 minute between finding objects. It seemed to work. I guess I'll be playing at least 1 more time to get them all, cause I managed to not get the tutorial, again.

posted in Mystery P.I.: The New York Fortune on Dec 11, 12 12:50 PM
There are about 6 parts to this screen before you can set the sequence to open the last puzzle. Click around and make sure you haven't missed anything.

posted in Mystery P.I.: The New York Fortune on Dec 11, 12 12:44 PM
After you put the blueprint together, you open a screen with a remember the sequence puzzle. After 4 rounds, you will get to the secret room. There are about 6 puzzles you go through on the next screen - moving the disks to the last peg, opening the wine bottle, placing the battery, etc. The various clues you gathered that weren't blueprint pieces were clues to these - you might want to take notes, cause you don't seem to see these clues again. Then you get the "You solved it" screen. Hope this helps someone.

posted in Mystery Chronicles: Betrayals of Love on Dec 4, 12 9:31 PM
The "dark" room is not the kitchen. Go back to the cop and exit that screen to the right.

If you have honey, you can use it to distract bees. Hope that helps.

Did you find the password behind the picture of the boy and his dog? Or did you use the password from the first time you played? Many of the clues change when you replay the game, and this is one of them.

posted in Banana Bugs on Oct 6, 12 4:55 PM
I think I hate the cockroaches most of all.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator