Posts created by nivlem007

posted in Sable Maze: Forbidden Garden Collector's Edition on Jul 30, 14 11:50 AM
bfgVaiya wrote:Hey there Everyone,

I'm really sorry to see there's trouble with downloading the game, as well as freezing in a particular area!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>. Using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a> is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=166"> Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen </a>
<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=438">Game Compatibility</a>

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'
bfgVaiya

It seems you are a very "sorry" saying person without a solution? What it seems this game needs is taken off the market and FIXED before we all go mad. As it is half price I was going to buy it but?

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull on Jul 25, 14 1:32 AM
Thanks for the info, now completed the level thanks to you. Didn't realise there was a limit of resources.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull on Jul 24, 14 12:40 AM
I found that looking before you start the level will help keep you in the gold. Some seems to be hidden and I just clicked all the areas that look like mountain or rocks. The bad thing is that they are different colours and that makes it harder to find. Have played through the ones I missed the 1st time and found this method the best way to find them. hope this helps, have fun

posted in Pirates of Black Cove: Sink 'Em All! on Jul 2, 14 11:42 AM
It downloaded the 2nd time but the game will not load. I have sent Dr. Felix to customer service to see if I have a problem or the game or game manager is doing something wrong. So I will have to wait. thanks for the tip though.

bfgWendwater wrote:Hey nivlem007,

I'm very sorry to see the game is having problems downloading correctly.

It may be that Big Fish Games app is having issue connecting with our server, and adjusting the app's download to an Alternate Method will allow the app to access the Internet to download the game in a different way. Just check the link below for some instructions:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=536">Problems Downloading or Installation Failed</a>

If that doesn't help, please contact our <a href="https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask">Tech Support Team</a> with a <a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1688">Dr. Felix Report</a>. One of our Reps would be happy to investigate that further for you.

I hop this helps!

bfgWendwater

posted in Pirates of Black Cove: Sink 'Em All! on Jul 1, 14 3:56 AM
I downloaded the game and then the game manager would not work. closed and reopened game manager and this game was not there, so I downloaded again. Now it is loading the game but seems to be stuck. It looks an old game but I am wondering if there is a problem with Win 7 pro 64 version. I will have to wait now till tomorrow to see if the download will improve, but as it is running I am running out of time. 7 minutes of game used and still not loaded.

posted in Viking Saga: Epic Adventure on May 31, 14 1:20 AM
I see some of you have got passed this level, but I cannot find a way through to the last house on the top far right. It says blocked and I have tried clearing everything I see but I cannot get through to this house. I have more than enough resources. can any one help me with this level Please????

posted in The Wall: Medieval Heroes on May 13, 14 4:28 AM
I thought is was a good game, but as all others have said very confusing. I know I have to get green gems but there are not enough given in the fight and when i go to the store I have purchased my limit, so how do you get the bigger and better fighter. I was never asked for a profile and I do not see where to change difficulty. I will also hold off buying the game until some bright person works it out and posts it here. It started to be a good game but having to go back to the town to get more money and food in the middle of the fight is a little bit frantic, as you don't know what is happening at the battle as it does NOT pause the battle while you are in the village.

posted in Next Stop on May 8, 14 12:28 AM
After the hour trial I bought the game. It is a fun game and I have found it far too easy to complete in the timed mode. Gold all the way! The devs could have put some kind of "snag" to make it harder to get the gold star. I hope they bring out Next Stop2 and make it a little more challenging. Saying that I have replayed the game a few times as I do like this game.

posted in Deadly Puzzles: Toymaker on Mar 21, 14 5:07 AM
I found this game too repetitive. It was the same thing over and over again. Seemed like there was nothing different in each location. very boring, not a buy for me.

posted in Deadly Puzzles: Toymaker on Mar 19, 14 1:19 AM
Orphaned, this is a great review, thanks.

posted in Viking Saga: New World on Mar 4, 14 5:24 AM
Very similar to the first game. Much quicker getting the money from the houses this time. I love this game as I did the 1st. The only annoying thing I get frustrated with is the snow area, keeping the home fires burning! is a pain. Still, worth the money especially with the offer today. Would be nicer if the money just came instead of having to send in a little man. Even with the little annoyances I still recommend this game. Great Fun. Enjoy fishes

posted in Fable of Dwarfs on Mar 2, 14 2:39 PM
I really think this is one of the best management games I have played. I would suggest to the devs that when a mill, garden or gold mine run out we should be able to demolish them and then the targets of the gold collection, which I find very hard to achieve before the time runs out, would be achievable. I find I am waiting to build up the gold after I have finished all the deeds. It is still a fun game - A bit of a panic one though - but I did buy and even though I cannot beat the clock I am enjoying very much. I hope we see a 2nd version with the extra option of being able to demolish old mines etc.

posted in Demigods on Feb 18, 14 7:46 AM
This is a great game. It may not have a story, but it is the most ingenious game I have played and it is a real challenge to get all the stars as you have to think the route out before you play each level. There is a little trick but I don't want to spoil it for anyone. It is, to me, a real fun game and I did finish with 3stars on Normal and am now trying on hard to get 4 stars all the way through. Well worth the money.

posted in Demigods on Feb 18, 14 7:37 AM
Took me a while to work that one out as well.

posted in Demigods on Feb 18, 14 7:36 AM
I have had this game a while now and I found it was jumpy. I was told my graphics card was too small. I then had to reinstall Windows 7 Pro 64 and downloaded the game again and it took an age to open and play. I then uninstalled and reinstalled and it is working great now.

posted in Fort Defenders: Seven Seas on Jan 23, 14 1:05 AM
Thanks Jellypuppy, I'll give it a go.

posted in Fort Defenders: Seven Seas on Jan 22, 14 2:37 PM
Would someone please tell me how you buy theses towers. I click and click and nothing happens and Yes I do have enough barrels to buy the plot. So any help would be gratefully received as I am having big problems without them.
Thanks...

posted in Love Alchemy: A Heart In Winter on Jan 12, 14 1:44 PM
I did enjoy playing the game but I seem to have finished it within about 45 mins of the demo hour. It really is a waste of even a free credit. The fact that someone asked about the tea and died gave the ending away and it was all over. I was very disappointed with the "bit" after the trial hour. In my view it really is not worth the money or credit, for once you have played the hour, unless you are very slow, and I am no expert in these games, there is not much of the game left. It will be the last time I buy without a walkthrough or knowing how long the game is. Very disappointed indeed......

posted in Mysterium: Lake Bliss Collector's Edition on Dec 24, 13 11:48 AM
Good Game, not too hard. A few glitches which should be fixed. One thing is you need to think hard as well as just play the game. Makes it more interesting. Hope the dcevs sort out the niggling bits - then it would be a great game.

posted in Mysterium: Lake Bliss Collector's Edition on Dec 24, 13 11:42 AM
I got fed up with it and started to clicked like a mad man and it worked. The only problem is I do not know which bit I hit to get the part. I have it now. So keep clicking like mad and it will come. Good Gaming and Merry Xmas

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator