Posts created by lynwil

posted in Haunted Past: Realm of Ghosts on Jan 19, 12 3:44 PM
Sorry lazdaze, can't agree with you there, it took me ages and I thoroughly enjoyed it although I used the hint button lots!

posted in Haunted Past: Realm of Ghosts on Jan 14, 12 6:11 PM
I'd just like to say, I've been playing this game for a couple of hours now and love it. You really don't need a walkthrough as the hint button will take you where you need to go. This is from a person who needs a lot of hand holding lol. Enjoy

posted in Mystical Island on Jan 10, 12 1:12 AM
Sorry, boring game - only of interest to someone starting out with hidden object games. I deleted it after 30 minutes.

posted in Strange Cases: The Secrets of Grey Mist Lake on Jan 1, 12 11:57 PM
Well, I tried, I updated everything possible and still the game is slower than a wet weekend and I still get the 'access violation' when I exit! Sorry BF, this game is a real dud - sorry I bought it but still plenty of others to keep me occupied!

posted in Time Mysteries: The Ancient Spectres on Dec 2, 11 1:40 AM
Played the demo and WOW, this could rival RTR! Dark and spooky at times but I was really amazed that I'd played nearly an hour. Off to buy .....

posted in Secrets of the Vatican: The Holy Lance on Nov 21, 11 12:49 AM
I don't often write in forums or review games but I had to with this one - it's terrible! When you consider there are games like RTR and Dark Tales, just to name two, this is so amateurish I'm surprised that BF has bothered with it at all.
I only lasted 15 minutes with cardboard cutouts sliding in and out and objects impossible to see. Sorry BF I don't think there will be too many sales for this one.
Having said that, I love BF and own many great games so keep up the good work (apart from this disaster!) lol

posted in Royal Envoy on Jul 25, 11 2:08 AM
Well, I'm going to 'sing it's praises' as I bought it as a SE when it first came out then loved it so much I upgraded to CE.
It's a fabulous game and I recommend everyone who enjoys time management to try it.
DragonLadyOz - it costs nothing to try it and you may just be like me and come to love it, Cheers

posted in The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital on Jul 2, 11 11:26 PM
I'm very disappointed and I wish I'd read the posts before I treated myself to this game with the Fourth of July discount.
I played for an hour or so, when I returned nothing was saved and the profile was back to 'guest'. Now, I love Big Fish games but I'm annoyed that this problem (and the pistol) have not been fixed when other fishies were complaining back in May. I'll give it another delete/restart then ask for my money back.

posted in World of Zellians: Kingdom Builder ™ on Jun 20, 11 6:05 PM
Feeling very silly and have checked the forum but I can't find the answer! Only just discovered this game and it looks great but on level 5 - Village of Nobridge I've got the population, orchard, grain farm and all roads needed with no alerts but I'm unable to build the grocery store it just keeps saying I still need 1 apple. What am I doing wrong?

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker on May 10, 11 1:29 AM
Can anyone help please, I'm in the church but the cross does not open the secret compartment. I've got 5 white stones, the sap and a feather - have I missed something?

posted in Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box on Apr 20, 11 2:41 AM
Hello everyone, I loved this game and have also been waiting for part 2. AnnBy, I've looked at our local library but can't find the title 'Tiger Eye', was the book under a different title?
Thanks also to Passion Fruit Games for their update, I'll certainly be checking out the Facebook page, Lyn

posted in Jewel Match 3 on Feb 27, 11 4:41 PM
Thanks Ashm00r, I'll give that a try, Lyn

posted in Jewel Match 3 on Feb 27, 11 1:29 AM
Am I going silly or what? I've completed the 1st room but have nowhere to go - no keys or arrows. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Have to say up to now I'm loving the game!

posted in Death at Fairing Point: A Dana Knightstone Novel on Feb 11, 11 12:31 AM
Thank you so much dvdiva, I'd missed the plants outside the gate, silly me! Off and running again ...

posted in Death at Fairing Point: A Dana Knightstone Novel on Feb 9, 11 1:57 AM
Padres, I also missed talking to the housekeeper so didn't get the tea guide, how did you solve this?

posted in Death at Fairing Point: A Dana Knightstone Novel on Feb 9, 11 1:56 AM
Padres, I also missed talking to the housekeeper so didn't get the tea guide, how did you solve this?

posted in Death at Fairing Point: A Dana Knightstone Novel on Feb 9, 11 1:51 AM
Sorry Nicnacnoo78 but I'm having a blonde moment! What is ERS?

posted in Behind the Reflection on Feb 3, 11 12:55 AM
Sorry, not for me either! I managed 30 minutes but it's soooooo slooooow

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Jan 6, 11 12:24 AM
If this is supposed to be a brand new game, how come I've downloaded it only to be told my trial has expired?

posted in Tamara the 13th on Dec 28, 10 1:35 AM
Strong sense of deja vu here - I've definitely played this game a long time ago and I gave up on it then too!! Wore out the hint button and even when the pieces were pointed out I could still hardly see them. Sorry, this game is just not worth the worry.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator