Posts created by crispinscot

posted in Quantz on Mar 30, 10 2:17 PM
You've probably worked it out for yourself by now but just in case you haven't....
The black balls need to go on a surface with other colours - try not to get them on their own - then you surround them and pop the colour. E.G. a black ball surrounded by 3 pink ones - add another pink and that pops the pink and the black one along with them. If you are getting near the end, you will probably only have 1 colour left. Make sure that you don't pop the colour before you have got rid of all the black ones or the game is over. Hope this helps

posted in Trijinx on Mar 23, 10 6:31 PM
If, like me, you don't like giving up on a level, Just keep on trying.
I did manage 45 and 46 and then spent ages on 47.
The trick seems to be to twist it round to the right before you begin and then try to get as many bombs as possible. If you can get 3 of a colour then you can destroy all of that colour and if you are very quick after that, you can destroy 3 of the remaining colours. Also go fast as I almost had it several times but ran out of time. I wonder what trials the next levels will bring!!!??
Good luck

posted in Trijinx on Mar 21, 10 6:11 PM
I'm stuck on 45 how did you mange 45 and 46?. Think I might abandon it at this level and take on a new persona and start all over again. A shame but I don't know what else to do.

posted in Simplz Zoo on Mar 16, 10 3:14 AM
Hi,
I got to level 100 and all the fanfares, congratulations etc. Then the credits started to roll.
I thought that was it but lo and behold it backtracked several levels and I am now repeating those levels.
Same grids and patterns but much much more difficult.
Has anyone else discovered all these extra levels? C

posted in Simplz Zoo on Mar 6, 10 8:53 AM
Thanks for the tips. By the time I got a reply I'd already worked out how to solve it using the air attack power up. C

posted in Simplz Zoo on Mar 4, 10 10:43 AM
Hi. Does anyone have any tips for getting through this level? The bottom right hand bit only has 1 move and once that is completed, I'm stuck! Would be glad of any help.Thanks

posted in Paradise Quest on Feb 6, 10 5:21 PM
Hi all, has anyone else got stuck on level 41?
I can only seem to find three of the 4 items I'm looking for.
Where is the other one hidden?

posted in Trial of the Gods: Ariadne's Fate on Jun 26, 09 1:13 PM
What is the point of gathering the trophies? Do they add extra bonuses to the score or what?

posted in Hidden Wonders of the Depths 2 on Jun 20, 09 4:00 PM
When I downloaded this there were already scores on the scoreboard. Does anyone know how I clear these off and enter my own in?

posted in Flower Paradise on May 19, 09 3:06 AM
Once again, I seem to be on my favourite subject of scoring.
Each level has a score and tho I realise that by buying items and flowers etc, the score does diminish, once they are all bought the score just keeps on increasing. What happens when I start a new game with a different identity? Does the score get registered on a scoreboard somewhere - I can't see anything to click for score board.
Also, I get money for various things like not using the hammer etc but I can't find out what the other things are. Can anyone help me. Thanks chrispinscot

posted in Kitten Sanctuary on May 14, 09 1:55 PM
Can anyone tell me about the scores in Kitten Sanctuary.
Each level has a score and it is cumulative but I can't seem to find a record of these scores on a scoreboard anywhere. I usually play with several different identities and it would be good to keep a track of my scores. Thanks crispinscot

posted in Kitten Sanctuary on May 13, 09 11:09 AM

Hi, short of reading through all the entries for this forum, could anyone tell me about the scores. Each level has a score and there seems to be a cumulative score but I can't find a scoreboard to see how I'm doing. I usually swap identities and play against my various roles so it would be good to compare one player's scores with another's. Thanks,Chris

posted in Super Stamp on Feb 24, 09 8:19 AM
Hey - guess what? I completed that level this morning after spending about 20 hours on it. Now off to the next level

posted in Super Stamp on Feb 22, 09 6:10 AM
Hi can anyone help me with Super Stamp please.
I seem to have got stuck on the puzzle (last) section of the flowers stamps.
Until I can complete that I can't progress to any other levels.
Should I concentrate on the score and try to get as many gold extra scores as possible or should I try to get the levels to go down?
Would be glad of any hints. Thanks

posted in Lost in Reefs on Feb 14, 09 1:58 AM
Thanks. Yes - I've finished the game and opened the secret door.
Now what? It seems a bit pointless to begin under another name as the end result will just be the same. Maybe there should have been a time element on this game so that the amount of time spent on it would accumulate each time I logged on and played and then there would be an incentive to play again but faster and taking less time. As it is, tho I enjoyed the game, I see I have another game credit so I might look for another game.

posted in Lost in Reefs on Feb 13, 09 1:51 AM
MrPuzzler wrote:
crispinscot wrote:Yes - I found the secret place but didn't know what to do on that level. Should I have gone into one of the levels. I just clicked my left mouse button in the hope that I would get some instructions bur it just moved to the next level. Feel I have missed out on some extra bonuses somewhere!

Now, you have to complete all game modes to fill dragons in the room ... after all you will open the door!

Hi - I've finally found all the buildings and completed my town but had a message that I didn't have enough points to open the door.
How many points does it need and will I know when I'm almost there?

posted in Lost in Reefs on Jan 28, 09 2:55 PM
Yes - I found the secret place but didn't know what to do on that level. Should I have gone into one of the levels. I just clicked my left mouse button in the hope that I would get some instructions bur it just moved to the next level. Feel I have missed out on some extra bonuses somewhere!

posted in Lost in Reefs on Jan 27, 09 12:56 PM
Thanks - I wonder how long it wil take me!

posted in Lost in Reefs on Jan 27, 09 6:38 AM
I'm really enjoying this game - I know its going to take me ages to complete all the different sections!
If I can't complete a level, it gives me another chance and then moves on to the next level. Will I eventually need to go back to complete all the levels I've missed out on or does it just reckon up the score? I think my favorite game mode is group and I've now got to the swap one but I've not even tried the third one. I also like a mixed board as there's so much variety. The ones set in a diamond or diagonal pattern are hard to visualize and seem to take me longer. Thanks to the lot who devised this one - hope they do more.

posted in Season Match on Jan 21, 09 2:14 AM
Can anyone tell me the secret of completing the last level in both sections of this in a timed mode? Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator