Posts created by jupiter51

posted in Puppy Stylin` on Sep 9, 09 5:17 PM
A slight increase in points.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 22, 09 10:10 AM
The one with the 2 levers and the stairs is the Nexus. If you use the 2 levers you will see the Gateway with the stairs at the foot of which you will find a drawer wherein lies the Amulet.

First you have to solve a tile puzzle to find the drawer and then a toy puzzle to get the key to open the drawer.

There's a wonderful walkthrough here that can help you:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/dream-chronicles-the-chosen-child-walkthrough

Have fun!!

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 22, 09 10:01 AM
Hi xmarix.

You can find help here in this well done walkthrough:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/dream-chronicles-the-chosen-child-walkthrough

Happy gaming!

posted in Puppy Stylin` on May 20, 09 11:59 AM
Thanks Howatch.

Hate to be impatient but I sure hope they hurry. Love this game but am getting tired of the gliches.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 20, 09 11:48 AM
You're welcome!

Have you found the back door key that used to be on the unripe pumpkin?

I couldn't find it. After wasting a bit of time searching I just decided to go in and out the front door to the yard and back.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 20, 09 11:45 AM
I think DC2 was exceptional and a lot to live up to (could have done without that chess game though). The graphic in all of them are lovely. This one did Ok for gameplay, it was just far too short and nowhere near as challenging. Mostly it was TOO SHORT! Getting all those lumps of gold made one think there had to be a lot more jewels coming and I dreaded the thought of using the telescope that many times. But not to worry - the game ended. Left one feeling "Well where's the rest of it guys???!!!!"

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 20, 09 11:15 AM
I found one on top of the fence behind the windmill, close to the gate, right on a bright area where it was hidden by bright sunlight I suppose. If you've already gotten that one then it has to be hidden in the back yard, in the garden soil amongst the plants where it will blend in well of course. Sometimes it just makes you want to cry......

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 19, 09 2:25 PM
Are you on your second time through Purplerabbit?

If so, were you able to find the little gold key for the back door of the herbalist's house? (the little key that's on the unripe pumpkin the first time through)

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 19, 09 11:31 AM
Thanks Margie B!

It's all smooth sailing from here onward.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 19, 09 11:11 AM
Of course I've found it now, after I've asked for help with it. Typical.

The plate is on the floor in front of the same couch where the other one is. Practically right underneath the other one, sitting there blending in well with the floor. Tricky devils. I was going CRAZY clicking everywhere looking for it.

Good game. Has a bit of a challenge to it.

Have a great day Margie B!

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 19, 09 10:52 AM
Hi Margie B!

Yes, got the one from the candles and the one on the couch. It's the one that used to be in front of the music machine that has shifed location. Maybe it became invisible too.

Thanks for answering.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 19, 09 10:09 AM
Can Margie B or anyone help me PLEASE!!

Played game once through with no probems, second time through couldn't find the plate. Went round and round tea, music and meditation rooms looking for the plate - finally gave up and started new profile.

Now on second time through with second profile and again I cannot find the plate. Got the one on the couch in the music room and the one under the candles but where's that 3rd plate????? Not in front of the music maker nor anywhere else I can find. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 19, 09 9:58 AM
I found it helps to focus on only 2 or 3 of the little points of light you need to match up. For instance if you have two little points close together and at an angle focus on them and try to find a match for them. Correctly matching them matches all.

posted in Puppy Stylin` on May 18, 09 12:19 PM
Has anyone else noticed the Skunk Studios doesn't even have this game on their own site. Did they ever have it there or have they just removed it because of the problems? Sure hope they're working on that new build.

posted in Laura Jones and the Secret Legacy of Nikola Tesla on May 17, 09 9:16 AM
Mine "flip" quite often too. Only happens shortly after I open the game and start playing and then suddenly "flip", and it's down. Once I maximize it again it's fine and doesn't do it again during that game play. I notice it's most likely to happen just after I boot up. Maybe I'm not giving everything enough time to fully load.

posted in Puppy Stylin` on May 10, 09 3:05 AM
I'm on a less than year old system with lots of ram and 512 graphics card, all updated, and this game is glitchy. Perhaps they will fix the bugs??? Great game though I'm too impatient with the problems and I've only held out long enough to complete it once. I've played a number of games now but I quit when it gets too glitchy. I wonder if if needs a 1024 graphics card to run better??

posted in Lost in the City on Apr 7, 09 9:28 AM
Liked the gameplay but that's not a story - it's gobbledygook.

posted in Nanny Mania 2: Goes to Hollywood on Mar 23, 09 6:30 PM
This game still has bugs: crying kids where you can't reach them and/or too much to do and not enough time. Whereas on the last build we had levels that were always giving problems now the problems seem to be more random. Perhaps it's just the nature of the game???

I've pretty much resigned myself to the occasional level being silver, but I'm not truly happy about it and I wouldn't recommend this game to anyone.

posted in Nanny Mania 2: Goes to Hollywood on Mar 14, 09 5:46 PM
Just reinstalled and played up to level 11-3. So far it seems all the problems have been fixed. 11-2 can now be completed with plenty of time to spare and I haven't yet had a single kid crying where he can't be reached nor anything else sitting where it can't be reached. So far - so good.

Much thanks to the developers and Big Fish!

posted in Nanny Mania 2: Goes to Hollywood on Mar 9, 09 6:54 PM
I seem to recall a little green bottle that just barely shows over the top of a dresser just before the master bedroom. That got me a couple of times.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator