Posts created by mythlady

posted in Mini Robot Wars on Jul 21, 11 8:51 AM
I do too but the second round gets tough very quick! I'm stuck on a mission level.

posted in Mini Robot Wars on Jul 18, 11 7:32 PM
Any tips on the very last mission? I just don't seem to be given enough bots. Anybody else on this level?

posted in Mini Robot Wars on Jul 17, 11 7:27 AM
It took a while, but I did it. Here are the bots I used:

Fusor Bot
Papa Bot
Barrier Bot
Floater Bot
Mini-Bomber
Missiler Bot
D.Shotgunner
Fixer Bot

I don't think I had the Atomic Bot on 5-2, but if I did, it replaced the Fixer Bot.

I find that at the beginning it's critical how many/what kind of energy bots you put out there. I think I started with 2 Fusor Bots and one Papa Bot, then added more Papa Bots as time allowed. The first thing that comes at you is a single bot -- by that time you should have the three fusor bots going, but you won't have enough money for one of the attacker bots. So I use the Mini-Bomber, which only costs $25, and I wait until it gets on the bottom level, close to my energy bots, because then it serves a double purpose of blowing up the spikes and creating more room as well. I also tried to arrange my attack bots in a square that I eventually put a Fixer Bot in the middle of; then it can repair all the attack bots.

I I use the Missiler Bot first, because its range covers the whole area, then I do the D.Shotgunner. I try to keep $25 in reserve so I can buy a Mini-Bomber if somebody gets too close to the right side of the screen.

Good luck with it! It's a tough level. I'm stuck on the mission after 5-5, so if you have any advice on that one, when you get there, I'd appreciate it!

posted in Mini Robot Wars on Jul 17, 11 7:12 AM
Thanks -- I had missed the part about repairing the boat. I appreciate your help.

posted in Mini Robot Wars on Jul 14, 11 4:43 PM
I don't know if this is a bug or if I'm doing something wrong, but after many attempts, I have twice gotten very close to the finish line of this one, I've taken out about 100 of the enemy, my little boat is still alive, and then . . . it suddenly tells me it's "Game Over," and when it shows the window that tells the score, it says them 99, me 0 !! If I didn't get killed, why is it "game over"??

I really like this game, but the mission levels are hard and this one is particularly frustrating. Thanks, if you can help.

posted in The Clumsys 2: Butterfly Effect on Apr 2, 10 11:51 AM
Thanks, that was exactly the problem -- I hadn't picked up the mold after I scraped it. Thanks!

posted in The Clumsys 2: Butterfly Effect on Apr 1, 10 9:45 PM
I can't get the mold to stick to the streptococcus under the microscope. I've leftclicked it, then seen the gears turning over the bacteria, but when i left click it, it keeps telling me I have to put the mold on the germs. What's up with that??

posted in AltSHIFT on Mar 21, 10 9:06 AM
anyone have any tips for the first boss level? do you have to just keep alive for 120 seconds? Seems impossible.

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on May 31, 09 6:41 PM
Save up your exploding walnuts for when you really need them. Your regular walnuts will ricochet off the others, so wait until the zombies have come out a ways, and then try to get as many of them as you can with one walnut.

Once you have the hang of it, you can use the mini-game to rack up the coins.

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on May 28, 09 9:59 AM
Thanks, geekdeda, for asking this question -- I was having the same problem. And lordkalvan, I'll try your strategy.

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on May 24, 09 11:00 AM
I downloaded it . . . my daughter got it on her computer . . . I used one of my game credits to send my sister a gift certificate for it . . . is it fun?

Oh, yeah . . .

The roof is pretty hard! Are there any other plants you can use on the roof besides the cabbage and corn catapults? I haven't tried any other ones, thought they wouldn't work because of the pitch of the roof.

I think I have 3 mini-games . . . Wonder what the other 17 are?

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on May 24, 09 10:50 AM
You can put things down even though it's dark -- or just have something picked up and wait for the lightning to flash. I got through this level on one try. What plants are you using?

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on May 23, 09 9:56 AM
Well, I laughed pretty hard when the Michael Jackson zombie came out and raised a bunch of dancers -- anybody know how to deal with them?? They're pretty hard.

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island on Feb 13, 09 12:58 PM
The other thing I thought of was to get the crab into the water so *I* can walk over and hit the switch -- but that can't work because the switches only work when you're standing on them, right?

I guess I'll work on something else for a while --

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island on Feb 13, 09 12:18 PM
The video for this level is not on the Midnight Synergy site -- must be one of the optional ones. The trick is getting the crab and the little blue hoppers (name?) to open the gates for you. I can get the orange one open so far, but not the yellow -- I've tried both the crab and blue hoppers, but neither will go all the way to the switch that trips the yellow gate. No matter where I stand, I can't "scare" them into moving toward the yellow switch.

Any tips on this one? Thanks.

posted in Wonderland Adventures on Sep 1, 08 5:39 PM
The walkthrough at http://www.midnightsynergy.com/adventures/hints/ says that when you get to the harbor and complete "The Package," the arcade will open up. I've looked everywhere, but can't find the harbor -- any ideas?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator