Posts created by Uzea

posted in F.A.C.E.S. Collector's Edition on Jul 18, 11 3:17 AM
Oh I just found out to use the crowbar on the ice in the frige

posted in F.A.C.E.S. Collector's Edition on Jul 18, 11 3:14 AM
Thanks DragonLadyoz I found th trap door and then I could go on, but now I am stuck with the frige I have open it but don't know what to do and I can not find the secret passage? dedemai did you find the trap door? I finaly found the 3 button but can't remember where I found it sorry:-( and have not found the gloves yet tooo

posted in F.A.C.E.S. Collector's Edition on Jul 17, 11 10:28 AM
Beautyfull game wow, but I am soooo stuck, It keeps telling me to meet another patient? I have talked with the patient behind the door but otherwise??? I ca't seem to get the last button for the elevator so I can only be in the basement and on 3. floor and there is nothing left to do
Please help:-)
Thanks

posted in The Timebuilders: Caveman's Prophecy on Jun 26, 11 12:31 AM
THANK YOU suddenly it was just so easy

posted in The Timebuilders: Caveman's Prophecy on Jun 24, 11 4:55 AM
Just wanted to say that my strategi is to play all the levels some I do gold but just keep on going then I go back to try for the gold and at that time it is much more easy as you have got the "feeling" of the game:-)

posted in The Timebuilders: Caveman's Prophecy on Jun 24, 11 4:52 AM
Good one, love it it is long and it is not easy but fun to play

posted in The Timebuilders: Caveman's Prophecy on Jun 24, 11 4:50 AM
Oh I find out I was just "stupid"

posted in The Timebuilders: Caveman's Prophecy on Jun 24, 11 1:26 AM
How can you have more levels than me?? I have only level 35?

posted in Dreamland on Jun 15, 11 2:38 AM
LOVED IT what a great game not to hard not to easy one of the top best games I have played

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on Jun 10, 11 12:59 AM
BEST GAME EVER:-) It was wonderfull that it was different than a normal HOG game, are there any other games like this one?

posted in Supermarket Management 2 on May 24, 11 2:02 PM
I am also a TM fan:-) but I would like to know if this one is any different than the first Supermarket Management?

posted in The Joy of Farming on May 19, 11 2:17 AM
I am sure it is a buy for me, I am still on the demo, lots of challenge but not impossible, I can jus not figure out how to get the tomato seeds?

posted in The Joy of Farming on May 19, 11 2:13 AM
I love Tm games and this one is ok good, a bit hard to figure out in the beginning but it is always nice to be challenged but not if impossible:-) I love that it is different from most tm games nice one

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on May 9, 11 12:23 AM
Thanks genkicoll I will look at those games

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on May 8, 11 12:53 PM
can any one recomend some other games as good as this one? Thanks

posted in Farm Frenzy: Ancient Rome on Apr 17, 11 10:11 AM
I have played this game for a long long time and I do like that it is difficult but possible to get gold and now I have gold on all levels execpt 3-7, 4-1, 4-5, 5-14, 5-16, I have silver on these just can't get gold, but level 5-18 is making me CRAZY I can't even get silver and I did try some advise in another thread nothing help so if any one out there can help me it would be a wonderfull thing as I can't stop before I have finish it with gold on all levels

posted in The Timebuilders: Pyramid Rising on Mar 26, 11 3:31 AM
Jubii I too finally got gold on all levels, I am also a Grandmother:-) I love these games as for me there are hours and hours of game play to get i right and I just love the fact that you can try different ways again and again til you get it it is never borring, I also would have liked to have a kind of a price when you finish it, like one more level or something, hope we will have more games like this SOON:-)

posted in The Timebuilders: Pyramid Rising on Mar 11, 11 12:28 AM
So I am confused? my game ended with 40 levels is that the new version?

posted in Roads of Rome on Oct 7, 10 11:23 PM
Hi all
I have now expert on all levels except 3-8 I just can't get the last stone in time on the road, anyone have a tip?
It has been at very funny game easy in some ways but stil many hours of play to get expert, I love this game

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Sep 8, 10 12:23 PM
Thanks Jilly69 but I still can't get it, do you first opgrade the buildings and in what order before you get another guy? do you get all 3 guys? do you use other things than less cost, like running fast, working fast, or the +one ?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator