Posts created by pepssy

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jun 6, 12 6:00 PM
There is only 1 water spinach. You can put the seeds of the rough red fruit through the mill to get oil to use on the salad.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jun 6, 12 5:55 PM
[b]The 1st spot is in the shade of the right tree trunk.
The 2nd spot if towards the fallen tree in a scummy water place. (it is hard to discover this spot because it isn't logical for the spot to be there.)
The 3rd spot is directly in front of where you logically land.
Sometimes you just have to have patience and try different areas of the tree trunk and the scummy spot until you get it right.

I have played this game a lot and I still have to play around. It is great when you do cross. Good luck.

posted in The Agency of Anomalies: Cinderstone Orphanage on May 7, 12 12:34 PM
In the bonus that comes with the collector edition, the strategy guide shows where the "town postcard" in the rubble blocking a doorway. No matter where I click on the rubble, I cannot get the #1 town postcard.

When I press the hint button, it tells me that there is no activity in this area.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I absolutely love this game.

shadowfax44 wrote:I will be checking back to see what people think. My download is almost done... away to play!

This is a fantastic game. The graphics are great and it is a very extensive playtime, especially the amount of areas to explore. With the collector's edition, you get even more playtime.

I am finding the puzzles very hard and I feel that there needs to be more of an explanation as to how to do them. But I LOVE this game.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island on Oct 29, 10 8:41 PM
[b]Inside Granite House is a chest that has some "wicks." You can use one of them with the seal fat to make a candle. If you go down the tunnel to the lake there is a lamp. There is also a lamp in Granite house in a back room (past the ladder that goes down.) Lanterns can be charged with the battery.

I never found a way to use the soot.

There is a bunch of vines that Jep+knife need to cut down. Go to the beach where Nemo was and use Jep
+ladder to get in Granite house.

The wick and the hard powder (put through the windmill) will make powder for the gun or the cannon.

After scaring the aggressive monkey, pick up the damaged cage and repair it with willow. Use the forked stick to catch the snake and put it in the cage. The tunnel monkey can also be given alcohol to make him sleep.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island on Oct 29, 10 8:31 PM
Beside the porcupine are 2 crabs eating. You need to grab one when they both have their backs to you. Then you can get the porcupine and use the knife to get the quills.

The knife should work on the coconuts. The knife will need to be used twice on the green ones.

Jep can go up and get the tree coconut later on.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island on Oct 29, 10 8:24 PM
narvik wrote:I am trying to make white paint. I have the hydrated lime and the chalk. But where do I get the Palm oil at?

Please someone help me out here.

I can't seem to get the other monkeys on my side. Pleas help me out there too.

Thanks you

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Oct 29, 10 8:15 PM
[b][b]You need to cut a 21 foot pole to 15 feet. Then you need to put it in the post spot at the big kiln. Then you go to the path again and use your sight (weight, string, sextant) and move it around until you see a bird sitting on a tree. This will give you the altitude of 450 feet.

Go to the sawmill and use the sight to find the bird on the pole. Then span over to the cliff and there will be movement behind a bush and that is where the passage will be. Mina needs to be in good health so you can feed her, get Jep to hug her, use perfume on her, etc) then she will climb to the passage.

posted in The Blackwell Legacy on Oct 11, 09 12:44 PM
[b] Ask Adrien and Kelly all of the questions. You need to get a photo from her.
You need to write an article after you get the photo. It started at the dog park. Go there and talk to ghost, lay on the charm to get all information. She is supposed to go to bed then...that is when Joey appears.

When stuck on a game, search Google for "The Blackwell Legacy walkthrough."
You can usually find a walkthrough for all games. Some sites are now selling a "guide" but you can get a walkthrough, which is similar, for free.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator