Posts created by Gemini11

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 23, 10 4:36 PM
you have to add food to the stew

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 23, 10 4:12 PM
You could stop your peeps harvesting berries and make them do other things. I have up to 4 berries but then they are going to harvest these ones.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 23, 10 4:09 PM
I found a clue in the walkthrough: "When it rains mushroom will appear more often and when it’s foggy collectibles will show up more frequently."

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 23, 10 4:05 PM
You could check the walkthrough-posting here in this forum, Puzzle 8.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 23, 10 3:27 PM
gailsgame wrote:
But I thought level 2 construction let you lift those rocks to get the fruit down. I'm not sure though.

Yes, you need level 2 construction to lift those rocks.

@ Blue_River

I would like to know how to get this cloth please.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 23, 10 3:23 PM
VanityofVanities wrote:There is a stone down at the far right end of the shore.
You will need to use someone who is adept in things to get it and put it where it belongs.

You need someone who is an adept in science AND building to get that stone.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 23, 10 3:20 PM
I have the same problem. Is there no other possibility to improve the healing status? Perhaps when the flowers are in full bloom? How do you get the flowers to full bloom?

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 22, 10 1:43 PM
Thanks for posting the recepies! I always tried the same recipe and wondered why nothing happens.

Do you know if it is possible to cook the fruits of the palm tree in the southwest?

posted in The Three Musketeers: Queen Anne's Diamonds on Apr 9, 10 11:29 AM
A sword is more important than a horse. You only need a horse to get to England. And then you get a better one. ;-))

Some Achievements are out of Paris in other cities (one in Meung in the south were you met that strange men from Meung). And you have to talk to two guards (one "lazy guard" in the north and a guard with a specific name in the West) to get two achievements.

posted in The Three Musketeers: Queen Anne's Diamonds on Apr 9, 10 11:26 AM
The plot of the story is real good! And the dialogues too. I had fun playing that game!

posted in Virtual Villagers: A New Home on Mar 6, 10 7:58 AM
So finally I know there is no beetle puzzle. I have solved all the puzzles. There was this "Two in one puzzle". First you drag the golden child to the flower garden and get the butterflies and then drag the golden child with the butterflies to the red plant near to the Cactus.

posted in Virtual Villagers: A New Home on Mar 6, 10 7:48 AM
puzzledone wrote:If you mean the reddish color plant at the top near the pool, only the Golden Child solves that one to make it bloom. First drag him to the flower garden until butterflies are all around him then take him to the plant where the butterflies polinate it.

Thanks for the tip. Now I need only this mysterious beetle puzzle. But I think it is a butterfly (right of the garden puzzle).

posted in Virtual Villagers: A New Home on Mar 5, 10 4:03 PM
the treasure is not directly left of the ruins. You can make a line south of the eating place and west of the ruins. There is the right place and you can dig with a master builder. It needs only a few tries. I think you can also use a normal builder. One of my normal builders is helping the master builders to dig the treasure.

posted in Virtual Villagers: A New Home on Mar 4, 10 3:29 AM
You can rebuild them with a master builder. But I think you need building level 3 to do this.

posted in Virtual Villagers: A New Home on Mar 2, 10 5:55 AM
is there a sense in having a master parent?

posted in Virtual Villagers: A New Home on Mar 2, 10 5:50 AM
I think you could find the answer here in this forum. There is a thread called "GOLDEN CHILD":

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/77384.page

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Dec 11, 09 8:58 AM
i have this problem too. i had this problem also in Westward II. In Westward IV it is much better.

posted in Gemini Lost on Oct 26, 09 7:37 PM
This was a misunderstandig because I talked about the Signs and not about the Gems as the poster here. Meanwhile I solved the problem.

posted in Many Years Ago on Oct 26, 09 7:36 PM
There is a problem with the German version because the he "Help"-Function is written in Spanish. I hope some responsible person of Big Fish Games is reading this because this is an error which could lead to the fact that people do not buy the game.

posted in Gemini Lost on Oct 22, 09 1:58 PM
Hm, when you have the Big Axe and the abilities then it should be no problem. I suppose it is an error in the game. I have the problem that I didn't get the second gem Aries although you get this gem at the start of the game normally ...

And it is good you take a worker to fell the tree. Perhaps you should try an master worker but I guess this is not the real problem ...

And you need your "sheeps" for the underbrush to get to the tree ...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator