Posts created by rheadamom

posted in Cake Mania: To the Max on Jan 14, 11 10:45 AM
Ok, I finsihed the game with superstar on all. That was quite the challenge I tell ya, lol. We didn't need all the upgrades, matter of fact, some of them were of no use in a lot of rooms, lol. Towards the end, I sold the cake toppers and phone.

posted in Cake Mania: To the Max on Jan 13, 11 11:29 AM
Ok Lisa, I did it. The tv didn't do a thing for me in day 80, but it worked really well for day 85. That's the only thing I can figure that I did differently.

posted in Cake Mania: To the Max on Jan 13, 11 10:39 AM
Well, I finally got the superstar in day 80. The funny part is, I sold my phone and tv, still had the 2000 dollar shoes, sold the ballet cake topper. The only thing I can think of that I did was, served the santa men as much as I could, because they leave the room quicker once they are served, the bratts stand there and hug their duck tubes for a while before they leave, which takes time before someone else can come in. I wish those tubes were around their necks instead of their waiste, lol.

posted in Cake Mania: To the Max on Jan 12, 11 12:29 PM
Ok, I got to 1858, still no 1900. Does anyone else have any probs trying to reply? Sometimes it takes me at least an hour or more before I can.

posted in Cake Mania: To the Max on Jan 12, 11 12:27 PM
It's rainbow, not box, sorry about that.

posted in Cake Mania: To the Max on Jan 11, 11 12:43 PM
Wow, the best I can do with level 80 is 1750, can't even fathom reaching the 1900 for super star. I played the whole game, settled for the goal in 80 and 85, and just can't seem to get the super in either one of them, I started all over again just to see if there was something I could purchase to make it easier, purchased just about everything, and gave them cookies and such, very frustrating, lol.

posted in Cake Mania: To the Max on Jan 10, 11 7:16 PM
Sorry, it's on the bottom right, the shoe cake topper is on the bottom left.

posted in Cake Mania: To the Max on Jan 10, 11 7:15 PM
Sorry I couldn't get back to you, I have had an awful time signing in, lol. I just noticed I called you Lily, lol. Sorry about that Lisa, lol.
The rainbox maker is in the shop on the bottom left, the first price is 300, then it goes up like all the others. If you pressed continue when you reached the goal, you will not be able to purchase it, because they no longer let you shop. I started the game over, to see if it does make a difference.

posted in Cake Mania: To the Max on Jan 9, 11 11:24 PM
Lily, I think we need to purchase the rainbox topper, that's what I read on another site. I have to start all over if that's the case, because I can't buy anything, wahhhhh!!!

posted in Cake Mania: To the Max on Jan 9, 11 3:14 PM
I had no problems getting superstar from 86-100.

posted in Cake Mania: To the Max on Jan 9, 11 3:13 PM
Well, the sad part for me is, I pressed continue after I made the goal on both of them, and once you do that, you don't get to the shop anymore, and if it's something I am suppose to buy, I am out of luck!

posted in Cake Mania: To the Max on Jan 8, 11 7:51 AM
I have superstar in all but day 80 and 85, I was lucky to reach the goal as it is, but no way can get super on either one of them.

posted in Sally's Studio on Oct 9, 10 2:17 PM
I have finished the game with perfect on all levels, but I still can't get the medal in Delhi India. I had all locations full, and performed the tasks, but I am doing something wrong, can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong. It says to achieve a nine chain task, which I thought I did, lol.

posted in Burger Bustle on Jun 25, 10 6:23 AM
I get the error message as well. I can't get any further than the first part of the western, once I hire more help, it freezes, then I get the error message. I uninstalled, and reinstalled,still the same problem!!!

posted in 2 Tasty on Mar 31, 10 4:54 PM
Ok, I finished the game, there are 50 levels, the last ones are the restaurant at the pool. I finally found the lobster too, lol.

posted in 2 Tasty on Mar 31, 10 2:59 PM
Ok, it does last longer, so you will reach expert goal on the first try, lol. Still didn't find the lobsters though, I let SOS do it, lol.

posted in 2 Tasty on Mar 31, 10 1:47 PM
Ok, I sent this as a private message by mistake, so my apologies, lol. I am in level 46, it doesn't seem to end, I reached expert goal without a good reason. I can't find the lobster at all, and it doesn't seem like there is an end to it, is that part of the glitch in the game, or is that area suppose to last longer than the other's?

posted in Tri-Peaks Solitaire To Go on Oct 30, 09 3:55 PM
At the end, before going to Iceland, it said that all the museum artifacts were collected, so I take it that we are in Iceland just for the tokens. Just building up points I guess, lol

posted in Tri-Peaks 2: Quest for the Ruby Ring on Oct 28, 09 2:34 PM
I even played the whole game over again,to see if I missed something before, using my daughter's name, finished it, as far as I know, and still have not seen the ring. That would be funny if the whole game is a joke, lol. This game is wayyyy too long to not get anything out of it.

posted in Tri-Peaks 2: Quest for the Ruby Ring on Oct 26, 09 9:18 PM
Yea, I too, have been stuck in area 52. I read the story, and it says "the end", but no ruby ring.The only thing close to it was that trans warp ring of fire. I figured maybe I am supposed to keep playing in area 52 until the golden chest gives me the ring, but I have been at it for too long, and continue to just get points, and I don't see any other rooms to go into. As far as I know, there is India, China, Panama, Easter.Isaland, and area 52.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator