Posts created by bootsky

posted in The Timebuilders: Caveman's Prophecy on Jun 14, 11 12:15 PM
Our new sofa just got delivered & believe me there's room for lots of Fishies on it so we can strap that to the top & have a SCENIC BUS
boots

posted in The Timebuilders: Caveman's Prophecy on Jun 14, 11 11:41 AM
Poutoule wrote:
baglady159 wrote:Woe is me...how much longer do I have to swim around as a guppy... ... a little fish in a big pond. Don't even know what I'll morph into but it has to be better than the teeny little fish that I am I want to grow up.

Don't want to grow up too fast, one day you will fall in love with your fish's icon and you will be crying when you morph again. I still do for my !!!

@ Baglady you have to post until 200 then you morph into this minnow & after that at 300 you go to the booger fish!!! I really wish the seahorse was a 100post morph 'cos I liked that little fella

Well I rather liked that beer tent that Cherb "drew" I want on that, I realize someone will now tell me what it actually is...this keeps us busy on these drought days boots

posted in The Timebuilders: Caveman's Prophecy on Jun 14, 11 3:20 AM
Just stopping by to say Hi b4 I go off to work BBL
Absolutely beautiful bus Cherb & here I thought shadow did it
boots

posted in Farm 2 on Jun 13, 11 2:13 PM
@darkdisciple: Thanks you said it soooo much better than I
boots

posted in Farm 2 on Jun 13, 11 12:56 PM
For those of you that don't know Mudrock has posted for this week
Well that's the end of my w/end time to spend some time with hubby
See you all tomorrow,
boots

Was going to pass comment about the previous post but not worth the typing

posted in Farm 2 on Jun 13, 11 11:59 AM
I think Mudrock knows that the villagers are restless waiting behind the reef with: feathers, teacups , chainsaws & whatever else we can "find" . He'll come out soon or we'll have to go in after him
boots

ETA: OR he's got bad news for us HOGers/IHOGers

posted in Farm 2 on Jun 13, 11 7:12 AM
So much for the sun! It's another cloudy day here It was sunny.

Anyway, hubby & I just came back from our walk & our little town is gearing up for the onslaught of tourists, July 1st all h*** breaks loose along the shores of the great lakes & our sleepy town of 4,500 climbs to like 30,000. The good thing about it is everything gets a good scrubbing now & then again after Labour Day.

I should've started playing that Dracula game instead of swimming around here, oh well I'll go visit my mum in the nursing home for lunch then when I get back, who knows maybe I'll play then (run on sentence!!) Just adding that when I come back Mudrock better be there with good news
boots

Chrikijay wrote:What in the world does one do when the strategy guide doesn't go any further than one spot ??
I am trying to find the solution to open the puppet door and can not find the key or the solution. The strategy guide has nothing posted beyond waking the puppeteer ???
Help !! LOL

Try clicking on waking the puppeteer you should get more clarification. It's been a while sinc I played but this may help if not PM Kelvarda she has most of the answers
boots

I also painted & painted but kept getting not done yet or some such comment I found I was painting inside the lines. You need to just scribble all over then you get the OK then you use the potion.
boots

Jani_angel2009 wrote:can't find the one of the puppets heads.. found the other 2, can't find the middle one.

Just above your post...there is a post called "SPOILER WHERE THE PUPPET PARTS ARE" give that a try. Kelvarda has written SPOILERS for most of this game should you get stuck anywhere.
It really is a good game...enjoy
boots

posted in Farm 2 on Jun 13, 11 5:45 AM
elldee2728 wrote:When I first enlisted in the BFG Regiment ("Hup, toop, treep, fo"), I was overwhelmed with all the choices of game genres--I could never make up my mind. But now that I'm wiser, I'm just not TOO sure WHAT to do!

(NOW I get it, Kel--We're in liferafts because your "Boat of Hope" ran aground on the "Mud-Rocks of Despair" in the "Sea of Gloom"! But it wasn't Mud's fault really--I heard some was at the helm!)

(Do I detect a new ? WTG, Bradalex! )

I agree with all of this including WTG Bradalex!
The only thing I know I have checked out other sites & the reason I stay with this one is it's SO organized & I love that ....boots

posted in Farm 2 on Jun 13, 11 4:44 AM
@shadow: Just to let you know I read what you said & thanks on yesterday's thread. Sunday's are tough for me sometimes I don't know why but it's ever thus
boots

posted in Farm 2 on Jun 13, 11 4:35 AM
Boy oh boy this thread is really getting busy & so many newbies to mention by name: So just a big warm WELCOME to the pond & the chaos that is this thread .

Can't wait to read Mudrock will check him out in a minute. I am over my BLUE Sunday it's actually sunny here today & I have the day off so party time Since I have my racing stripes I can swim back & forth from liferaft to bus

I remember "That was the Week that Was" with David Frost et al, right?

Farm 2!?! I ask ya gee sounds so exciting I could pee (am I allowed to say that?)

Well off to find Mudrock BBL Just so's you know he's not there yet 7:40AM EST
boots

posted in Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition on Jun 12, 11 3:27 PM
Actually I hate the Vampire/ dark/ eerie based storylines but the one on Thursday had a sense of humour about it I did buy it. I said on another thread that it would be nice to have some different themes gee whiz fairy tales,murders, there HAS to be OTHER stories to be told I want to escape when I play my games
boots

ETA: sudden stroke of genius... what about something like Jane Auell"s "Clan of the Cave Bear" I think this would translate into a half decent IHOG & adventure'

posted in Dreams of a Geisha on Jun 12, 11 2:29 PM
OK just to end the day totally OFF SUBJECT again which I am more than capable of doing these days ...We bought 2,count 'em two! sofas one for me one for hubby Maybe in 5 weeks I will be coming to you from my new sofa instead of this hard patch of reef

Leave that poor little salmon alone, (anyone got a bagel with Philly cream cheese?)

See you all on the morrow
boots

posted in Dreams of a Geisha on Jun 12, 11 7:24 AM
jojo_the_joyful wrote:Hi Bootsky,

LOl Jimmy Saville.

He rarely pops into where my hubby works (Can't tell you or I'll have to shoot you kind of place) And apparently he hasn't changed. Apart from being older he still sports trackies & ciggies & his hair.

That man mad me / makes me feel tired just watching him LOL

So he's still EEWW
Sorry Shadow got a little carried away with my reminisces on this thread
Thanks for your responses though it's nice to remember
Boots

posted in Dreams of a Geisha on Jun 12, 11 6:54 AM
@peglegann: That's it! But see AAAGGGHHH I was showing my age too

Also what was Jimmy Savile on? Boy I'm on a nostalgic roll today. Being a minnow reminds me of sticklebcks that my dad & I used to scoop out of ponds..... Memories like the corners of my mind.... Now you're all stuck singing that! LMAO

Actually I live in Canada now, so we're going to Leon's reasonable price & quality
boots

ETA cannot spell either!!

posted in Dreams of a Geisha on Jun 12, 11 6:13 AM
I found this a lovely relaxing game. The music is very atmospheric & as with most M3's that I like it's drawn art is pleasing to the eye
I will wait to see whether it's a buy what other goodies are available this week
boots

posted in Dreams of a Geisha on Jun 12, 11 5:51 AM
Hey there Kel still swimming in that Princess forum eh?

For you "older" Brits out there do you remember "Top of the Pops" back in the early '60's where that girl used to say "I'll give it five" I thought of her as I was playing this game the music & artwork are really atmospheric & I would buy it to pass a gloomy day. May wait 'til it comes out on DD or with a coupon don't want to spend my precious credits in case there is a wonderful IHOG this week
boots

posted in Dreams of a Geisha on Jun 12, 11 5:17 AM
A very good morning to Everyone. Thank you all for the lovely sentiments for my morph & I am really glad I'm not good enough to eat

Despite all the brouhaha about what a Geisha is I am going to give this one a try, due to the fact the artwork & music in the Japanese theme games are normally quite good.
Will come back & give my expert opinion

It's a cloudy day here & hubby & I are going shopping for a new sofa later He needs a new one he's worn this one out lying on it ROFLOL
boots

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator