Posts created by MaggieMaeeye

posted in Aveyond: Gates of Night on Nov 22, 09 10:22 PM
Hi Debkale and welcome to the pond! It was too much information and too hard to explain (I;m bad at directions in real life) but I sent you a PM with a link for a walkthrough complete with maps!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 22, 09 6:14 PM
Hi susanh and welcome to the pond! Well, the good news is that I can help you with the light, the bad news is that .........well wait a sec! They have a skip option on that mind-numbing whack-a-troll game now!! Yeah, after (literally) 14 hours straight I finally quit and my boyfriend at the time got past it for me but it still took him almost two hours!! But my suggestion would be to use the skip option!

As for the light issue, there should be a bowl when you first get in the well to the left, click on it, put the matches on the bowl and the lights should come on revealing a min-game!

Good Luck!

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual on Nov 22, 09 5:08 PM
Hi LILLY763 and welcome to the pond! You can actually use the scooter key OR the ballpoint pen, which will bend the key but you can still get your Uncle's documents , so try the pen and see what happens...If that doesn't work send me a PM and I will see if I can find out why okay?

posted in Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box on Nov 22, 09 5:03 PM
Hello taztziki and welcome to the pond! You need to click first on the chair and THEN on the bookcase....At least that's what I was doing wrong.....If that doesn't help I ahve PM'd the link for a walkthrough so you can look at it and see if there might be a step somewhere that you missed, ok? Good Luck!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 22, 09 2:09 PM
Hi frosty62 and welcome to the pond! Okay there is a knob and temp gauge on the side of the furnace, the top knob moves the gauge up and the bottom one moves it down...Turn the knob (with the potholder you should have in inventory) until it gets to 600 degrees..Once the temp and the etching on the side of the schoolhouse are at the same degree you should see a pattern above the stove, which you have to copy on the outside of the schoolhouse.

And if I remember right there are a couple of different patterns and degrees possible so I sent you a PM with the links to some pictures of those patterns...

After you see the patterns you just go back to the side of the school, enter the pattern, click the button and the doors SHOULD open, okay?

posted in Natalie Brooks: The Treasures of the Lost Kingdom on Nov 22, 09 2:01 PM
Hi doveseeker! Are yous sure it's chapter 9? Because from what I can remember there were only 7 chapters to this game? Or can you give me an idea of where you are at in the game in terms of what you are trying to do or what you need the access card for?

posted in Treasure Masters on Nov 22, 09 1:55 PM
Hello bboop480 and welcome to the pond! I believe (since I am a HUGE fan of the game myself) that the game you are referring to is Big Fish Slots, and it is located in Big Sea Games, formerly known as the Big Fish Game Community!

Hope to see you there sometime!

posted in Aveyond: Gates of Night on Nov 22, 09 1:24 PM
Okay I'm back sorry for taking so long!

Okay since I am completely unfamiliar with this game, I looked and found an excellent walkthrough that helps but doesn't take the fun of playing out of the game.......Since it is from another site I couldn't post the link here but I did send you a PM with the link and step by step on instructions on how to use it, okay? I hope it helps and you have a great day!!

posted in Aveyond: Gates of Night on Nov 22, 09 1:17 PM
Hi Debkale LOL Okay first things first..Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath, annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd exhale...LOL Let me see what I can find and I'll be abck as soon as I can alright?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 21, 09 11:55 AM
Hi stingred, actually I found the easiest way to advance was to go through the door directly to the right of the lady you had to give the rose to, the skeleton puzzle on the front opens it, and the solution for the skeletons limb placement was in the kitchen behind a piece of paper and should also be in your little journal thing.....You don't have to worry about the well for quite awhile anyway

posted in The Secrets of Da Vinci on Nov 20, 09 10:10 PM
Hi rjarvis2, okay it would have taken me like 10 pages and 5 hours to type out how to do it, so I sent you a link in your PM for a really good walkthrough LOL

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Nov 20, 09 10:07 PM
Hi mloffredo, I know it gets reallllly irritating but I think with this one each time is different. ..So, even though it sucks, you just have to keep retrying it, when you click out and away from the treasure chest and then click on the chest again it gives you a different board.

posted in Luxor Adventures on Nov 20, 09 10:03 PM
Hi geek125, I have no idea, LOL But maybe someone who got here after you asked will see this and know

posted in CSI: NY - The Game ® on Nov 20, 09 10:02 PM
Hi Nancy01905, I didn't even know there WAS a fifth case!

But maybe someone else will see it that wasn't here when you asked, and they will know.

posted in Escape the Museum 2 on Nov 20, 09 9:55 PM
Hi BonnieLasure, I'm sorry but I haven't gotten past the first level yet LOL But someone told me that if you "bump" a post it will send it back up to the front, so I thought I'd try posting in yours and one of the evening people here would see it and be able to help.

posted in Agatha Christie: Murder on the Orient Express on Nov 20, 09 8:05 PM
Hi Flossie1964, sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this game, i couldn't even figure out how to get to the train station LOL Anyway, there is a really great walkthrough On Gameboomers, and I sent you the link in a PM

posted in NiBiRu: Age of Secrets on Nov 19, 09 6:06 PM
Hi msodumb, if I remember correctly, and that is a BIG if LOL, I seem to recall having to push all of the doorbell thingies and talk to everyone trying to get someone to open the door, and (this is a total stretch) but I think I remember it finally being #9 or something with a 9 in it....One thing i Do know for sure is that you have to go through all the buzzers at least twice before someone finally lets you in....Good Luck

posted in Escape the Museum 2 on Nov 19, 09 3:08 PM
Hi HonInBalto, I bought this game at Target like 3-4 weeks ago and was totally surprised because I hadn't even heard they were making a sequel, let alone that one had already been released......I think it's alright, pretty similar to the first one but one difference I noticed is that in the first one, some of the objects were REALLY hard to find, under staircases, along the railing, etc., etc., and this one, while acceptably difficult had much easier to find objects.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Nov 19, 09 9:20 AM
Hi Tori59! It's actually been awhile since I played this game but if you mean what I think you mean (which I'm sure you probably don't because I'm usually wrong about everything LOL) The question marks are your hints maybe?

ETA yep as suspected I was wrong as usual LOL the question marks indicate a mystery changing item in that location!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator