Posts created by sheaflyin

posted in The Seawise Chronicles: Untamed Legacy on Aug 30, 10 1:29 PM
rahdaisy wrote:Someone commented:

"I do like the fact that the menu bar drops down out of sight when not in use but am rather puzzled about the little key on it because, although you can click on it and it looks like you are closing a matchbox and then only half the key can be seen, it doesn't appear to do anything at all so if anyone can shed some on that to satisfy my curiosity I would be grateful. "

If you click on the little key, it locks the box in place. Click on it again and it unlocks it so it goes down. You can do that for all ...... inventory, tools, etc. That was all explained in the tutorial.

My bad....would'nt ya know, the one time I skipped the tutorial there was more to it than,"click this item to add to your inventory". Still didn't like it but thanks for the info.

posted in The Seawise Chronicles: Untamed Legacy on Aug 30, 10 9:36 AM
I really like FROGS so I was looking forward to this game. That said, I really didn't like this FROG. The clue bar is hidden so you have to click on it to see what you need to be looking for. Then you have to "open" your bag to see what you collected, then you have to "close" your bag to see what you need. It was making me dizzy. And even with the hints I couldn't see object and had to click around hoping to hit the part. I usually don't complain about games I don't like, just unload and move on. But this one.....wow!!

posted in Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff on Aug 14, 10 8:36 AM
Thank you so much nwl43!! That did the trick.

posted in Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff on Aug 13, 10 6:13 AM
So how do I get the coins? I'm not backing out until after I've played the teacup switch the required 3 times, the 4 coins are on the board in the back of the close-up part and I click on them and nothing happens. Only then I back out thinking they'll be put in my inventory, which they aren't. Thanks

posted in Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff on Aug 12, 10 7:20 PM
Not sure if this is a 'technical glitch' or a 'me glitch'...I've played the game to get the coins and the 4 coins appear, then I click on them and nothing happens so then I back out of the scene and I have to play the game over. I only have 1 minute left so I don't want to buy it until I know which glitch is which. Anyway, good game. Liked the fact I'm not watching someone in convulsions and I'm hunting for a magnifying glass.

posted in Enlightenus on Jul 28, 10 3:25 PM
Tried this when it first came out, but just didn't really "get" it. When I saw it was a DD I had forgotten what it was about and decided to try it again. That's when I saw it was made by "Blue Tea". Well, since I love Dark Parables I thought this has got to be good and it was. Not quite as good as DP but for the price it was a must have. I really enjoy their graphics, some which were used in DP. A slight quibble, potatoes are grow IN the ground not ON the ground!! That had me stuck for a while)

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 12, 10 2:30 PM
.......oh my gosh....I guess it was just too simple. Thanks for everyone's help!!!

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 12, 10 2:07 PM
Got the book.....did the charcoal...looked at the book, clicked the book, clicked the paper....did everything but lick my screen....(and if that would help I would)...obviously, I am missing something but beats me what!!

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 12, 10 1:57 PM
Having trouble with coal and paper....posted a plea for help and got a response to read the posts regarding it...I had already read that, which I mentioned in my post....so, guess I'll just be stuck like chuck 'til it comes out....

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 12, 10 1:38 PM
OK, I've read the other posts and still don't understand. I hope I'm not supposed to read the page after I've rubbed it with the coal 'cause I can't read it. Help please! Thanks

posted in Mystery Cruise on May 11, 10 6:39 PM
**sigh**............guess I'll go play "Deadtime Stories" AGAIN....(thank goodness for it and Briar Rose)

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose Collector's Edition on Mar 11, 10 9:17 AM
Darn, was just going to play the Demo then wait for the regular version....that's not going to happen now! Loved it....picking up stuff and morphing items, what's not to love???

posted in Hidden Identity: Chicago Blackout on Mar 3, 10 10:53 AM
Not a bad game, just boring. Same old, same old. I guess after playing Puppetville and Nightfall this kind of game just doesn't work for me. I also really like Mortimer Beckett and Campfire Mysteries, which I had never heard of, until I read about them here. Thanks fellow gamers!

posted in Hidden Identity: Chicago Blackout on Mar 3, 10 8:32 AM
Not a bad game, just boring. Same old, same old. I guess after playing Puppetville and Nightfall this kind of game just doesn't work for me. I also really like Mortimer Beckett and Campfire Mysteries, which I had never heard of, until I read about them here. Thanks fellow gamers!

posted in Matchmaker: Joining Hearts on Feb 9, 10 10:57 AM
Tried this one, uninstalled in about 15 minutes. Too cutesy for me but for the people that posted to the other forum's they were tired of all the "dark" games this would be game for them. I just found out about Campfire Legends and had to go to another game site and bought it. Great game....scary as all get out! I also had to buy Mortimer Beckett from another site which I've played a couple of times, so worth the price. Wish Big Fish would have those, but wishin' don't make it so.

posted in Million Dollar Quest on Jan 25, 10 3:14 PM
Ok game. I see it compared to Mushroom Age but I thought MA was better. I didn't play for very long, just not for me. I have discovered Mortimer Beckett and am really enjoying those games. Wish Big Fish had these games.

posted in Million Dollar Quest on Jan 25, 10 2:32 PM
Ok game. I see it compared to Mushroom Age but I thought MA was better. I didn't play for very long, just not for me. I have discovered Mortimer Beckett and am really enjoying those games. Wish Big Fish had these games.

posted in Mary Kay Andrews: The Fixer Upper on Jan 11, 10 9:22 AM
I agree, I uninstalled it after about 20 mins. I may be from the south but I can't take a fake simpering southern belle any easier than the rest of you. Too, too easy and then just to take down wallpaper and put it back up by just clicking, I could feel my carpal tunnel kicking up. It's like the new Nancy Drew's where you start playing a game and didn't realize you should've filled out a job application.

Thanks for the help Margie. You were right, the icepick was there, I thought it was a broom!

Hi....ok, hope someone can help. I used my icepick to get out the feather, then I went to the Lodge and need to use it to open the doorknob but it's not in my inventory! Do you have to find a new one? Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator