Posts created by nanaseaweed

posted in Emma and the Inventor on May 25, 11 8:17 AM
Well I'm a little late in the week for my comment but what the heck. I like this game. There's no advanced level that I saw but I don't mind help. I usually like my hand held and this game helps quite nicely. I love the music. I usually don't but this music was in character with the game. I had fun for my one hour trial and I was disappointed when my hour was up. So I'm sure it's a buy for me! Have a great rest of your day or night fellow fishies!
Sally

This is great! My snafu was in the bonus game. The little gears somehow got on top of each other and the smallest gear disappeard and I can't go any further.'
I would appreciate a fix to that.
I got past the other little blips to me, but major for some of you. I hope they give you a fix real soon!

posted in Frozen Kingdom on May 23, 11 6:56 AM
I like this little game! It is a different approach to M3 games. I like being able to choose the board I want to use . I played the hour and was challenged. Lots of fun left to play.
Have a great day fellow fishies!

This is a well illustrated game! I would say beautiful if not for the subject matter! Anyway it has a unique feature of putting items together in the mixing aparatus. My gripe it became predictable and I had to leave it for a few days then finished it yesterday. I have no quarrel with the collector's edition way of handling the bonus chapter . But I was left with a disappointing point of view.
Devs great job none the less. I would like to see another game of yours.
nanaseaweed

posted in Mystery Chronicles: Betrayals of Love on May 11, 11 8:11 AM
A well done Game! I've only played the hour but I can tell it has all the right cues for me. It is a mystery and it is well laid out! It is beautifully illustrated! Lots of places to wander as one other fishy put it and it is easy to follow. The hidden item scenes are a challenge but hint fills up quickly if needed. Thumbs up devs!
I just bought it and I plan to play it today!
Nanaseaweed

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Apr 4, 11 7:03 AM
Great Game and difficult too! I love the challenge. The hint system is a big help and I've used at least 3 sets of sneakers...LOL...But I don't care I'm still not done and I bought it the first day it came out! Nice!

Nana

posted in Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde: The Strange Case on Mar 7, 11 9:40 AM
I just finished the hour trial and I became intrigued with how the game worked!
The story seems lame but the different ways to play were "challenging". Just figuring it all out was an adventure.
I especially liked the beginning where I had to become sober because my character was drugged! That was different!
The puzzles were intriguing to make work!
But I figured them out. The matchbox was confusing to say the least but I got past that too.
I think the developers need to go back the drawing board on this one. I can appreciate their efforts but the hint stuff is messed up and the zoom isn't very sophisticated. The graphics are well done BUT small in a lot of places.
So why do I like it? It just intrigued me. I might buy it just to see how it ends.
Have a good day all!
Sally

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets on Dec 1, 10 11:45 AM
nanaseaweed wrote:waaaahhhhh I can't play any of the good games lately! I did get to play 13th skull but that's it. None of the other games will write to my computer. All have access violation...etc. I have tried everything! It's a Windows7 and BFG or Microsoft and BFG problem! Oh I'm so sad

UPDATE

I downloaded the game again and got the same error message when I pressed "play now". OUt of frustration I clicked on the desk top icon and it worked! I played the whole trial and bought the game and it worked! Maybe that's all I had to do with some of the other games?
I don't know but YAHOO

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets on Dec 1, 10 9:58 AM
waaaahhhhh I can't play any of the good games lately! I did get to play 13th skull but that's it. None of the other games will write to my computer. All have access violation...etc. I have tried everything! It's a Windows7 and BFG or Microsoft and BFG problem! Oh I'm so sad

posted in Chronicles of Albian: The Magic Convention on Dec 1, 10 6:37 AM
not for me!

Hi, I thought I would stop playing to tell you what I think of this game. I have been playing for over an hour now. I bought it. It fills up my whole screen and it has my computers resolution, 1600x900, to see things with. I chose casual and the game is moving right along. I like Casual to get to know the game and the flow of things. So far it has been relaxing. There's all kinds of signals to help move you along and of course there is the SG. The graphics seem clear, and the characters are appropriate. I like CE's and love the new price!

posted in Mystery Age: The Dark Priests on Nov 9, 10 4:27 AM
Well this game kept me busy for 3 days! I was able to play without the walk through. It is a well designed game. The graphics are great and the items are clear and well hidden in some cases. I even liked the music!
I played the first game "Mystery age : The Imperial Staff " before this one. In my opinion the first game got tedious. The developers did a great job keeping things more interesting with this one. This edition used a combination of HOG tactics and the first one was all Fracture. The combination techniques kept it lively. For those who don't like moving around a lot this game might irritate you. I just worked with it. I think the absolute beauty of the scenes helped a lot too. Anyway this game was fun, and I look forward to more like it.

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition on Oct 18, 10 10:19 AM
What a great game! Really worth the new CE price! Nice long game, and pretty long bonus! Of course I love all the art work as well!
A five production. Congrats all around!

posted in The Institute - A Becky Brogan Adventure on Oct 13, 10 6:54 AM
you fishies say it all! It's a no buy for me too!
sal

posted in Ancient Spirits: Columbus' Legacy on Oct 11, 10 8:41 AM
yes I think it did...thank you

posted in Ancient Spirits: Columbus' Legacy on Oct 11, 10 7:46 AM
I did not hear any music, just sound effects.

posted in Mystic Gateways: The Celestial Quest on Sep 11, 10 8:17 AM
I found the game plays much better in the 1024 x 768 resolution. By that I mean the screen widened out some and the items were easier to see. It was a little distorted in 1600 x 900 res. and too small.
I played in the Advance mode with tutorial on, and it was a little more challenging than normal. So I found it to be more fun for me that way. It's entertaining and is definitely a puzzle game. Solving puzzles to get ahead in the story by fixing things to advance in the game. They were game related. I find it to be a good stepping stone to think for yourself logic Adventure games. I probably would enjoy this game. It will definitely go on my list to think about.

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Sep 5, 10 6:35 AM
nanaseaweed wrote:Oh what a great sense of humor! The instructions say click anywhere no penalties for clicking! Great! I clicked on the tree nothing...I clicked somewhere else on the tree...and it said..yeap same tree hasn't moved! LOL...well you can tell so far I love it!
Nana Sal

my trial ran out and it's a buy for me! Lots to do and humor too.
Try it you'll like it!

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Sep 5, 10 5:09 AM
Oh what a great sense of humor! The instructions say click anywhere no penalties for clicking! Great! I clicked on the tree nothing...I clicked somewhere else on the tree...and it said..yeap same tree hasn't moved! LOL...well you can tell so far I love it!
Nana Sal

posted in The Seawise Chronicles: Untamed Legacy on Sep 4, 10 5:50 AM
nanaseaweed wrote:
nanaseaweed wrote:Wow clunky is a good description for controls and bottom banner...It is very distracting and takes away from the character of the game. It is well drawn. The language borders on less than charming and some of the objects can not be seen, It took a Hint to find them. I did not click on the help when I first went in. I found myself lost at goat man. I don't know where to find the small rocks . Anyway I'm going to take a break and try later. I love the fantasy part I hope I'll like it but I'm not sure yet.
Nana

Update: I bought it. I like it , it's beautiful, but...BUT..script error in the middle of the game? At the guard part when the cable car reaches him. I uninstalled, reinstalled and it did not come back. At the cable car I could not collect last part of one of the clues, game played anyway. Then script error at bottom by guard. When I reinstalled I still could not collect the clue part but the script error was gone. Now I'm through the waterfall, wow, all kinds of problems. They are all cursor related, (not responding when it should).. Adventure? maybe, but I'm going back in today to continue . I'll update again at end of game play.

SPOILER ALERT

Update (2) Okay I jumped the gun. The clue piece becomes available after you go through the warerfall and work that part of the game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator