Posts created by brooklynblonde

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 24, 11 11:55 PM
Wow, this is not my kind of game-too much work for too little. Also, that bratty Princess needs a spanking! Didn't like the graphics at all-they're too old school for me, and moving from place to place was too difficult and clumsy. No thanks!

posted in Island Tribe on Jan 24, 11 11:21 PM
I have to agree that this is very similar to Roads 2 Rome-I saw on another thread that this game is made by the same developers. I think this is a really cute game, and will save it for later, since I just finished R2R last week!

posted in The Secret Legacy: A Kate Brooks Adventure on Jan 24, 11 8:29 PM
Wow-I do like this game, but there are just too many items that you have to click just the right spot to get them off your list. Too bad, I thought the story was interesting, but I can't deal with the frustration, so not a buy for me.

posted in Spirit Seasons: Little Ghost Story on Jan 23, 11 2:12 AM
Also the fact that there's 2 possible endings has me intrigued.

posted in Spirit Seasons: Little Ghost Story on Jan 23, 11 2:10 AM
I just finished my demo, and put this at the top of my DD list as well. A lot to like about this game, but I'm almost done, and I was a total slowpoke, clicking everywhere there was an eye to see descriptions of everything. It's a great game with a ton of **** scenes, it just needed to be longer.

posted in Kaptain Brawe - Episode II on Jan 18, 11 1:12 AM
Have to agree with the majority on this-these "episodes" are too short to be sold separately, and I can't rationalize buying them. The forum on episode 1 was all about this. Too bad the characters are cute!

posted in Eternal Night: Realm of Souls on Jan 17, 11 1:29 AM
I'm having some trouble too-played about 45 minutes and the screen froze-had to reboot my computer to get out of the frozen screen-this is the second time I've downloaded the game.

posted in Nightmare on the Pacific on Jan 15, 11 12:56 AM
Not having any tech issues-downloaded no problem, and I've played about 15 mins. of the demo. Will play some more tomorrow-so annoyed by the music, and the fact that even if you turn the music down, in the cut scenes the volume goes back up-hate playing games on mute, but I might have to do that with this game. Like the story so far-will give it another try later!

posted in The Curse of the Ring on Jan 12, 11 3:29 PM
I have to agree that this is a good game for a day when you want to play a game that doesn't bend your brain-the story is fun, the graphics are good. Sometimes you just want to play a game where you don't need to keep checking a walkthrough, but you're not bored. On my DD list when it comes up.

posted in Lost in Time: The Clockwork Tower on Jan 12, 11 3:23 PM
Sometimes before people spend their hard-earned money, they want to know if they are just about to finish a game. There is nothing unreasonable about this-I don't mind paying for many games on BF, and I do sometimes wonder about length. Stay out of the discussion if it makes you so angry that other people dare ask about this issue. Sheesh.

posted in Roads of Rome II on Jan 6, 11 8:54 PM
Really loving this-I was looking for something similar to Royal Envoy that doesn't crash my computer! Yikes-glad I found this Totally fed up with the blue screen

posted in Roads of Rome II on Jan 6, 11 8:51 PM
Thanks for the really great tips

posted in Royal Envoy on Jan 4, 11 10:52 PM
I love this game, but it is crashing my computer after not much play time, like many other people in this forum-what is the deal? Sooooooo aggravating!

posted in Royal Envoy on Dec 30, 10 8:07 PM
What a nice end of year surprise that this game is on sale!! Happy New Year everyone!!

I like this game, too, but I just don't think it's worth the CE price-I guess I expect a CE to be more challenging, and from the posts that I've read, the bonus play is not that long. I'm waiting for the SE.

I run Windows 7 home, and I have occasionally had problems with games crashing or freezing. The suggestions to double check your DirectX is up to date, and reinstalling, have worked for me in the past. Also check that your drivers are up to date, I had to run an update that fixed a problem for me. Very rarely I have a game that no matter what I do, it will crash after a couple of hours of gameplay. Good luck!

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Dec 21, 10 7:33 PM
Wow, thanks for the help-I was totally stuck!

posted in Elf Bowling: Hawaiian Vacation on Dec 14, 10 2:32 PM
Me too, using Windows 7-bummer, I love Elf Bowling!

posted in Elf Bowling: Hawaiian Vacation on Dec 14, 10 2:32 PM
Me too, using Windows 7-bummer, I love Elf Bowling!

I have to agree it was a little short.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator