Posts created by BigTfromAV

posted in Dreamland on Jun 11, 11 6:52 AM
gmmace wrote:Opus 1965 - that last marble is hidden underneath the robot "reset"button in the upper right corner of the moon scene (looks like a shooting star.) You can't see the marble at all once the reset button is there, but I was able to get it by clicking around it.

It was there but I couldn't get it no matter how much I clicked around. Grrr.

posted in Vampire Mansion: A Linda Hyde Mystery on Jun 5, 11 5:35 AM
Wow - stopping the download - sounds like a big waste of time.

posted in Tearstone on Jun 1, 11 5:40 AM
misty5 wrote:I hit a glitch in chapter four -- can't complete the "power supply" puzzle needed to power the elevator. After working on it for a while, the pieces I had placed on the board froze into position so couldn't be moved around anymore to try different configurations and the remaining pieces didn't fit in the spaces that still needed to be filled. So I hit the "skip" button thinking that would solve it for me, but it just made all those unused pieces disappear, leaving empty spaces still on the board. And the elevator still won't work. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but that brought me back to the hinky puzzle exactly as I'd left it so I guess I'm stuck. Too bad, because I was enjoying it. Oh, well -- there are other things to do on holiday. Have a good one!

This is my second time through the game - it didn't happen the first time, but it happened the second and there's no way to get around it - no "reset" puzzle button - so it looks like the only way around it is to start again with a new player - ugh.

posted in Dream Inn: Driftwood on May 29, 11 5:27 AM
Just finished finding all the jade in the asian room and making an upgrade and now it takes me to the board with the room keys yet there's no option to click on anything. I don't have enough money to upgrade anything and it won't let me go into any of the rooms. Frustrating.

posted in Emma and the Inventor on May 20, 11 7:09 AM
Already posted technical problem (game runs EXTREMELY slow). Looks to be quite short. Very disappointing - looked like a good one.

posted in Emma and the Inventor on May 20, 11 7:08 AM
This game runs extremely slow on my computer which is new, fast and has a ton of space. Haven't had this issue with any previous games no matter how large. Takes several seconds (15-25) to transition between scenes. No buy for me.

posted in Legacy of the Incas on May 17, 11 2:28 PM
Beat it in 44 minutes - would not buy

posted in Silent Scream: The Dancer on May 10, 11 5:55 AM
Glad I wasn't the only one hearing things...I heard two things depending on how quickly I found items - have NO idea what the heck she's saying but it bothered me and that's why I didn't buy it. I know you can probably disable the sound but still...

I have played this game before - was it a beta test??

posted in Amanda Rose: The Game of Time on Apr 27, 11 6:01 AM
took me 1 hour 45 minutes

posted in Epic Escapes: Dark Seas on Apr 10, 11 12:53 PM
Game Length...It only took me 50 minutes to complete - no buy for me

posted in Epic Escapes: Dark Seas on Apr 10, 11 5:32 AM
Walkthrough link is blank

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Apr 8, 11 9:50 AM
This is a very long game. The puzzles are great (with the exception of the luggage puzzle which they hopefully are fixing). So glad it's not a CE - it's well worth the game credit or $6.99 I would've otherwise spent. It's got a story line that makes sense - the objects within the scenes make sense as we search for them. It's just tough enough. Great game imho.

posted in The Revenge on Mar 23, 11 8:36 AM
After finding the rooster feathers and giving the rooster to the key holder, I could not take the key. I had to back out to the main menu and then re-enter the game before I could take it.

posted in The Revenge on Mar 23, 11 8:30 AM
kimflight wrote:I had no sound. As an experiment I adjusted the music volume and, voila, I had sound. Try it and see if it works for you.

Same for me - had to access the sound/music button - adjusted it and then the music came on.

posted in Aladin and the Wonderful Lamp: The 1001 Nights on Mar 22, 11 2:41 PM
LENGTH: Beat it in 59 minutes.

posted in FBI: Paranormal Case on Mar 22, 11 7:51 AM
Hdo is the creator. I dislike this type of game. It's hard on the eyes - objects are tough to find. Dislike the swap/spin mechanism in the mini games. Not a buy for me. Bonnie and Clyde was terrible but I wanted to see if they'd improved. Not much.

posted in Shades of Death: Royal Blood on Mar 19, 11 6:16 AM
Link to walkthrough is a blank page

posted in Bird's Town on Mar 17, 11 4:56 PM
I just hit level 151 - the town is built (was done by about 143) and I thought 150 was it - guess not - maybe 200?

posted in Epic Adventures: Cursed Onboard on Mar 12, 11 7:13 AM
Guess I disagree with several folks. I dislike this one. The graphics seem cheap to me - played for 30 minutes and already hit chapter 3 so it doesn't seem like a long game. I wanted to like it but didn't. Just my two cents worth.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator