Posts created by helleborus

posted in Agatha Christie: Murder on the Orient Express on Apr 2, 10 7:36 AM
what am I not doing? I've looked at the hat lining, the bible extract and the bible and then turned the clock anticlockwise to 6, then clockwise to 6 but at that point I am told it is not the right code. Help, please!

posted in Agatha Christie: Murder on the Orient Express on Mar 31, 10 1:08 AM
how do I take people's fingerprints? I tried to combine the napkins and typewriter ribbon, but it didn't work. What's the secret?

posted in Agatha Christie: Murder on the Orient Express on Mar 31, 10 1:06 AM
thanks for that Mr Russ!

posted in Agatha Christie: Murder on the Orient Express on Mar 30, 10 2:43 AM
where do I get the copper wire to combine with the snow shoes? Please help!

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual on Feb 23, 10 6:11 AM
I have bent the pen successfully but can't get it to open the door. Where do I place it?

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual on Feb 23, 10 6:09 AM
peh4psu wrote:This game is harder that I expected it to be. I've played many large file games, but this seems to be the hardest for some reason. Using the walkthrough, but.... How the H....do you pend the pen on the grate/step at the trailor?

Sorry...figured it out...still a hard game! Getting frustrating!

kora wrote:i have down loaded the game, i get the menu and i press ply then all i get is black screen. i can hear the noises of people talking but i get no picture.
I thought there was something wrong when i first downloaded it so i deleted it nd did it again and the same thing keeps on hapening. could some one please give me advice to why this may be hapening? thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator