Posts created by blackbirdess

posted in Spooky Mall on Mar 10, 12 2:33 AM
As far as I can tell it's just certain levels as a 'random' event. I don't think you trigger it, would love to know if you can though.

posted in Spooky Mall on Mar 8, 12 9:22 AM
There are 5, Grocery, Meat, Fish, Bakery and Delicatesen.
I'm assuming they will all have 20 levels although I haven't unlocked the Delicatesen yet.

posted in All My Gods on Mar 6, 12 9:10 AM
That sounds glitchy, perhaps mention it to the Bigfish team?

posted in All My Gods on Mar 6, 12 9:08 AM
Yeah, although the hanging gardens etc start unlocking at the end of the game so don't worry too much about the island

posted in All My Gods on Mar 6, 12 9:06 AM
You need lots of barns, and upgrade them. If you've run out of room demolish smething else for now, or if you need to study to get enough study points build/upgrade more schools and then you should be able to unlock the barns

posted in Spooky Mall on Mar 5, 12 1:50 PM
pipersrara wrote:what i did was start over and i didn't buy the $600.00 chicken help book and i finally got gold on all levels yay! but also even if you can't finish level 20 on butcher's , you can still go to the next store.

Good point! It seems to be an issue with the help books getting stuck, I'm having a few issues with the fish shop too now, hopefully they'll be a new fix soon. I know the team are working on it and need everyone to contact them for troubleshotting and diagnostics.

posted in Spooky Mall on Mar 3, 12 4:12 PM
Hi chaps and chapettes,

don't forget to help out with this issue by sending a Dr Felix report. I have the same issue and we all want it fixed so the more info they have the better!

posted in Spooky Mall on Mar 3, 12 4:10 PM
I also noticed that which is a very useful part of the game, good point. You don't have to worry about taking goods customers will then want!

posted in Spooky Mall on Mar 3, 12 4:08 PM
Hey guys,
everyone has the same problem, there is nothing you can do to fix this at the moment although Bigfish are trying to fix the issue.

Keep playing the fish shop for now and hopefully they'll have a fix soon.

Don't forget to send them a 'comtact us' Dr Felix report

posted in Spooky Mall on Mar 3, 12 3:45 AM
Well put!

You can also fill the ingredients and pick them up at the same time.

Some levels (when you have the shop boy to help) you can click the table, click the ingredients (to fill and collect) and then go back to the table.

Helps you to fill the tables faster at the beginning of a level

posted in Spooky Mall on Mar 3, 12 3:43 AM
I haven't experienced any clicking sensitivity, although it is deffinately a little buggy at the moment.

There are some issues that Bigfish are working on, although I don't regret buying the game.

posted in Spooky Mall on Mar 3, 12 3:42 AM
I also love this game. I like the normal Mall time management games and it's lovely to see that Bigfish are offering a beautiful new time management game.

Although a little buggy ATM I think this will be fixed and the game is beautifully done and interesting!

posted in Spooky Mall on Mar 3, 12 3:41 AM
Hi Guys,

seems this game is a little buggy right now. The big fish team are checking it as everyone is having similar problems (including me).

Check the locked articles on the forums for advice on how to send an error report to them, def needs to be done by all of us as it will help them work out what the problem is and get it fixed.

posted in Spooky Mall on Mar 3, 12 3:40 AM
At least you are both right!

If in doubt on future tables, click the table and the items you need to collect will sparkle!

Always click on them all (in any order) and then click back on the table

posted in Spooky Mall on Mar 3, 12 3:39 AM
Hi Guys,

seems this game is a little buggy right now. The big fish team are checking it as everyone is having similar problems (including me).

Check the locked articles on the forums for advice on how to send an error report to them, def needs to be done by all of us as it will help them work out what the problem is and get it fixed.

posted in Royal Envoy 2 Collector's Edition on Feb 19, 12 8:46 AM
Thanks for this walkthrough, much simpler!

posted in Royal Envoy 2 Collector's Edition on Feb 19, 12 6:47 AM
If you ignore him you can complete with 3 stars, which is what I did, was just wondering if there's a reason for him to be there or if he was just a red herring

posted in Royal Envoy 2 Collector's Edition on Feb 18, 12 11:43 AM
I've completed the level objectives no problem but that cheeky pirate is annoying me, has anyone paid him and found out what happens?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator