Posts created by kaitlinn

posted in Ashley Clark: The Secrets of the Ancient Temple on Oct 28, 15 6:44 PM
I just can't get the logic to the puzzle on the chest with the buttons you need to press based on the hint with the pointer arrows. In the hut/shed. Anyone got a hint?

posted in Ashley Clark: The Secrets of the Ancient Temple on Oct 28, 15 6:16 PM
It may be like the last game in this series where the hints recharged over time, but perhaps you also have to change the difficulty level...

posted in Dark Dimensions: Shadow Pirouette Collector's Edition on Oct 17, 15 10:16 AM
I had an issue with picking up a piece that was behind one of the pieces that needed to after the piece I was trying to pick up. The game would only allow me to pick up the wrong piece. But I simply exited the game, just back to the main menu, and then went back in and was able to pick up the correct piece. Hope that helps.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition on Sep 25, 15 11:41 AM
I am having a terrible time placing the chisel to carve the mask...I got 4 of the 5 sections completed, but can't finish..looked in the SG and saw a different order, but is the order important within each stage, or is it just a frustrating pixel hunt?

posted in Mystery Tales: Alaskan Wild Collector's Edition on Aug 29, 15 12:36 PM
Lynx?? Elk??
I photgraphed a wolf and it is listed as a lynx in the photo book; then I photographed a lynx and it is listed as an elk..

posted in Demon Hunter 2: A New Chapter on Aug 28, 15 1:53 PM
I really loved the puzzle game where you had to figure out which person was in which room at what time with what object. It was a great "strategy" puzzle that made you really think.

What I didn't like: having to use the tutorial to get an achievement!

overall great game - I need to go back and see if I can get your other games on BFG.
Cheers! ~Kaitlinn

posted in Haunted Hotel: Phoenix Collector's Edition on Aug 23, 15 9:58 AM
I skipped it too, after many, many attempts: got past the bear only twice to end up gassed and then gave up. Funny thing though, when I replayed a different mini game in the extras menu, I got the achievement for not skipping any mini games. I feel like I cheated.

I don't know if this was a tech issue or a deliberately hard puzzle, but it took me forever to get the map pieces to rotate. I almost quit the game, I was so frustrated. If it was intentional it sucked.

the "bonus" you get by collecting all of the stamps is pretty disappointing...just an endless match 3...

posted in Maze: Subject 360 Collector's Edition on Aug 8, 15 4:04 PM
I don't think you have to start over...I had trouble finding him, and had to go back scene by scene to find a different exit..try putting your cursor around all of the edges of the game and you might find it. Sorry I can't be more explicit...

posted in Maze: Subject 360 Collector's Edition on Aug 8, 15 4:01 PM
you must find another object to use with the sling further in the game.

posted in Maze: Subject 360 Collector's Edition on Aug 8, 15 4:00 PM
Bonus Hidden Object - last object in list is crossed off before finding it (keys) - had to use the hint button and play over. Not a big deal, but still what up?

posted in Shrouded Tales: Revenge of Shadows Collector's Edition on Jul 20, 15 1:12 PM
I can't seem to find all of the angler lights...are there enough for all four fish, or do you have to switch back and forth to and from the shadow world?

posted in Shrouded Tales: Revenge of Shadows Collector's Edition on Jul 19, 15 10:32 AM
Grrrr...I hate those glitches where you have to start all over just because you did one simple task in the wrong order. i am sure I am not the seventh because there must be way more people with the same problem!

posted in Witches' Legacy: The Dark Throne Collector's Edition on Jul 3, 15 1:51 PM
I loved this game, I love this series, and I love the little imp...even if he is silly and not really needed...

I really liked the fact that you could do match cards (not match 3!) instead of the HOs, if fact I was hoping for more in the extras menu but alas....

posted in New York Mysteries: High Voltage Collector's Edition on Jun 7, 15 6:52 PM
I think I played the bonus game over to get that achievement....but I am missing the Thrifty acheivement...do you happen to know which puzzle gets that one (find all pairs in less than 34 clicks)?

posted in New York Mysteries: High Voltage Collector's Edition on Jun 7, 15 6:35 PM
I missed the Thrifty Achievement to find all pairs in 34 clicks...does anyone know where to find this puzzle?

posted in New York Mysteries: High Voltage Collector's Edition on Jun 7, 15 6:32 PM
thanks all, I didn't give up, but I finally got it - when I replayed the game I started by moving that blue piece on the right up first and then the rest was easier.

posted in New York Mysteries: High Voltage Collector's Edition on Jun 7, 15 6:29 PM
you have to enter them in a specific order...I think it was left to right starting at the top, then middle to bottom

posted in New York Mysteries: High Voltage Collector's Edition on Jun 6, 15 8:03 PM
i can't seem to get the blue ornament on the right side to go up...any hints?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator