Posts created by dlk_shades

posted in Hidden Wonders of the Depths 3: Atlantis Adventures on Apr 5, 11 9:46 AM
I forgot to mention in my earlier post I only do the game untimed - I don't need that - I get enough at work. So I don't know if my earlier hint will work if working timed.

posted in Hidden Wonders of the Depths 3: Atlantis Adventures on Apr 5, 11 9:43 AM
I have been playing this game for a bit now (3 days I think) and have discovered things that might help others. Now say after me - the crab is NOT the most important thing on each board. Remember this is a match 3 game. Before you even think about the crab (crabs) remove all the chained / colored tiles and make the entire board blue. It this helps the crab move fine, but don't even think about him, just remove those tiles. Once all the background is blue then deal with the crab.

The second thing is that when you have tiles growing and you have to them move tiles to create 3 tiles the same in order to clear them. Since the crab has to get to the treasure chest, make him do some work. Have him sit on tiles to stop them from growing. Remember the only thing that is important is to clear him a path, so don't worry about tiles that are not blocking him. Anything tile that is not vital to getting the crab to the chest, just ignore.

I hoe this helps, since I am having too much fun and not getting other things done.

posted in Season Match: Curse of the Witch Crow on Nov 16, 10 8:17 AM
WHAT HAPPENED !!! WAS ENJOYING MYSELF AND ALONG CAME BIG FISH AND TOLD ME THAT I HAD TO BUY IT WELL NOW I HAVE A NEW GAME TO PLAY. I MUST FREE ALL THOSE SEASONS. OFF TO PLAY AGAIN.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Nov 9, 10 3:53 PM
The game is great, but a couple of mistakes had me laughting In the beginning there is a sneaker lying in the snow. Now if you are walking in snow you really want to have your sneakers on. If there is no electricty anywhere since it was turned of, but somehow - magic - the microwave works and there is a sparking wire. Once the electric is actually turned off the wire in the snow is now dead. Again magic.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Nov 8, 10 1:23 PM
I LOVE WALKTHROUGHS !!!!!!! My guy friends call them cheat sheets, but I prefer to call them road maps. Whenever I reach a stopping (question) spot, I get out my trusty map to see where I have to go / do. Because of this I can enjoy the game without tearing my hair out trying to figure things out. I guess the guys always know where to go and WOULD NEVER need a map . It must be a Guy Thing !!!

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Sep 28, 10 6:23 PM
Love the Big Fish Game poster

posted in Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club on Sep 16, 10 6:41 PM
I really loved this game. I don't like games that make you go back and forth to just do / find something, but somehow this game made me not even notice that I was doing just that. The storyline may be silly and the figures comic, but the enjoyment factor is there.

I kept telling myself that I had to stop playing and go to bed, but I had to do the next chapter before I did. Just after midnight I told myself I HAD TO STOP & GO TO BED since I had to get up at 6:00 to go to work. I didn't think that my manager would understand why I was so tired if I told her that I was playing a computer game.

I hope that there is a next game so I can again have as much fun as I did.

posted in Hidden in Time: Mirror Mirror on Jul 16, 10 7:55 PM
LOVED LOVED the game !!!!! Why can't there be more like this? Sure the story line was not very original, but it is a nice game to play when your mind is tired from everything that has gone on during the day. I generally play most games at night, so I don't want anything that taxes me.

The length wasn't the longest of most HOGs, but it as a nice length to play. I don't know the game pieces changes if it is redone, but if I put it on hold for some time to play later I forget things so maybe it will.

I liked the light puzzles. One or two of them took some thinking. The other puzzle was quite basic.

posted in Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box on Jun 14, 10 8:07 PM
LOVE LOVE Can't wait for Part II. I wasn't sure about it, but started the demo and bought it. It was that much fun! I do agree with not being able to see the small objects. I don't like to use the hints unless something was REALLY not seen. I loved the mini games. I am not a word fan, but the puzzles were fun. Please follow the same format this one was since good games like this are hard to find. Any more like this one?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on May 20, 10 8:57 PM
I did it !!!!!. What you have to do is to forget the left hand pictures to start with. Look at the main screen where the actual reels are to go. You will see some small pictures beside where the reels go. Match those pictures (only those) with the matching tiles. Push the red button and the bars should open.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Illusions on May 5, 10 7:40 PM
How do I put the lems in the chair. I found all the pieces, but placing them isn't working. I have clicked on both of them, but nothing happens or moves. I got the clock sorted out and the mirror. Had to use the Walk thru. So far I am not sure about the game. It looks like it might be fun, but right now it is not.

posted in Dream Day Wedding on May 2, 10 7:40 AM
I LOVED THE GAME !!!!! What fun !! I had a game credit and all I could find is either find the missing person, dark story lines, or just plain boring. I found this game, tired it, and in 10 minutes I bought it. The game reminds me of Gardescapes. It is just fun to play and replay. Now do I but another Dream Day or do I wait. I guess I will wait (maybe).

posted in Mary Kay Andrews: The Fixer Upper on Feb 18, 10 9:22 AM
I had hopped that this game would be fun. I sure sounded like it would, but no chance. You had to click on the face pictures just to get a storyline (sorta). It would have just been better to have a page telling that information. Once you get into the game you need items to get started. No you don't find them, they are given to you. I played the game just enough to see what it was like then deleted it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator