Posts created by sparkers2005

posted in Phenomenon: Outcome Collector's Edition on May 3, 14 10:35 AM
nevermind found it.put it on charger and it worked fine.

posted in Phenomenon: Outcome Collector's Edition on May 3, 14 10:05 AM
what or where is the neutralizer?

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls on Apr 4, 14 3:47 PM
it said to be continued at the end

posted in Who Am I on Jan 13, 14 12:00 PM
a total piece of garbage. no buy here

posted in Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers on Jan 10, 14 10:21 AM
so happy to see the problem was fixed. I started all over with new profile and loved this game. good length. always great games from the bunny developers.

posted in Cruel Collections: The Any Wish Hotel on Jan 8, 14 5:34 AM
this the second game in less than 2 weeks to get access violation. what's going on here? no buy for me.

i too was disappointed with this game. seemed like it ended way too soon. i thought it didn't have the quality of the other he games. amazon was my favorite.

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Dec 8, 13 1:12 PM
mine said not responding but if I sat and waited awhile it finally came on

AWESOME GAME bought sight unseen.. I noticed a lot of tech issues with this game. I've had no issues. game is running perfectly. one of the best MCF game in quite awhile.

posted in Lost Tales: Forgotten Souls on Mar 30, 13 4:34 PM
restarted the game and it worked. under a new profile

posted in Azada: Elementa Collector's Edition on Mar 7, 13 4:00 PM
i love this game. ers has a winner time after time. keep up the good work. i'm 64 and love ers games.

posted in Azada: Elementa Collector's Edition on Mar 7, 13 3:53 PM
download was fine but the game seems to be running slowly. going from one scene to another seems slow.

posted in Scarytales: All Hail King Mongo on Mar 2, 13 7:50 AM
you have to click the hint button then it asks you if you want to skip. hope this helps

posted in Shadows: Price for Our Sins on Feb 16, 13 7:57 AM
downloaded the demo and came up with trial expired. won't buy a game i can't check out.

posted in Grim Tales: The Stone Queen Collector's Edition on Jan 10, 13 3:04 PM
black tape is not in my enventory. need the tape to repair the wires. where is the tape?

posted in Fallen: The Flowers of Evil on Jan 3, 13 3:51 PM
i finished the game with no problems at all. great game.hope you all get the bugs worked out

posted in Fairy Tale Mysteries: The Puppet Thief on Jan 1, 13 11:39 AM
thank you valdy. worked fine.

posted in Fairy Tale Mysteries: The Puppet Thief on Jan 1, 13 10:57 AM
where do you find the time for the clock? tried the time in the journal but it says i need to set the clock. please help stuck there

posted in Dr. Mal: Practice of Horror on Dec 17, 12 11:07 AM
this the first game in about a month that didn't have glitches. figures it works right cause it's not a buy for me. very boring.

posted in Weird Park: Scary Tales on Dec 12, 12 8:13 AM
i hope the inventory thing gets fixed. i played the trial in windowed mode but i don't know if i could play the whole game that way. it was starting to give me a headache. want to buy this game but not this way. please fix it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator