Posts created by chipper23

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on May 23, 14 4:59 PM
Just loaded the new update..Turned off my computer restarted and I still can not get into the game...Same old Connecting message going to nowhere..283 Mockingbird Lane

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on May 23, 14 4:33 PM
lcjdqs wrote:At least you can get into game. I sure can't, the screen stays frozen on loading. Left it for 10 minutes, still no entry.
Me too..I just tried to leave it on connecting for a half hour and still a no go..Just stays frozen.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on May 23, 14 1:55 PM
12pammie wrote:I have FB and cannot get into game. I got in earlier this morning with no problems, but noticed the collect buttons for walkers juju and silver was not working, so I hit escape button and quit, hoping it would fix the problem and now I cannot get back in to my manor. I get as far as Dark Manor screen and it freezes.
Dolls Place
Same for me..Played last night (no neighbor page)..Today like you, no game page will not load.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on May 23, 14 1:51 PM
Yesterday...The neighbor page froze (after update)..Today, it will not let me access my manor at all..I get to the first page and it loads a couple seconds and freezes..I have new land opening today..So disappointed.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on May 23, 14 1:43 PM
Now it will not load the page..Last night (after update) I could not access neighbors but today it will not let me in the game at all..It starts to load and just freezes..So, I am out of the game until this is fixed..283 Mockingbird Lane

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on May 23, 14 12:47 PM
I am on a PC no Facebook and Neighbor page freezes..*I am 283 Mockingbird Lane..Sorry to my neighbors for no gifts yesterday or today..

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on May 23, 14 1:23 AM
frothnbubble wrote:Same as previous posters on May 22nd update.
Same here as well..And I just saw that the collect button does not work..Have to collect manually..Very frustrating that I can not collect or send my gifts..Tried 5 times now and it froze each time.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on May 23, 14 1:11 AM
doofus09 wrote:Do not use the Collect buttons for Juju and Silver. You'll get nothing!!

Problem on both PC and iOS platforms.

It's back to the bubble-popping days as that's the only way to collect silver and Juju.
Yep,same for me..Collect button not working and the neighbor button freezing..Can't collect my gifts and can't send them either.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on May 23, 14 12:31 AM
I thought it was my computer and came here to see if I was alone with the neighbor page freezing..Three times and it will not let me gift my neighbors..I had to control/alt/delete to get out..Also, it only paid out a fraction of what was due from the "collect" button...I didn't play today and I would usually get around $40,000. It gave me $10,000..New update not working well for me at this time.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on May 16, 14 2:55 AM
Thank you, Oneformybaby...I was hoping that the list would be posted..Makes the hunt much easier...

posted in Midnight Castle on May 14, 14 12:42 PM
milliemaltese wrote:I was one of the recipients of SilverHawl's Soul Selectors so First, let me say Thank You to her for her generosity. I'm happy the newer players won't have to do those dreaded and endless searches to fulfill the Bow Figurine, 6 Paws, etc. But for those of us who slogged and fought our way through it to Level 24, we should at least get a T-shirt, or better yet some gifted diamonds!
LOL..I had just finished my last quest(level 24) about 15 minutes before the new update.So happy for those players that are hitting level 21 ect..

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on May 10, 14 4:08 AM
toomuchsht wrote:Expires Wed. FEB 5th. HUH????
I tried it and it does NOT give 3x juju. only what is stated on the item.

Another fubar by the ethereal beings?? (flubbed up beyond all recognition)

I would still like to know whose head is in the Jar Head jar.
LOL..Like you I tried it on a small buy and got exactly the juju that was listed..The ad disappeared before I could read the expiration date..

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on May 7, 14 2:15 PM
Hello Greenwich Villiage loft ..I am a neighbor as well ..283 mockingbird lane..I have you down on my gift list for this evening..Have a good vacation and we will see you when you return..

posted in Midnight Castle on May 2, 14 8:02 AM
This game me a big chuckle this morning and some motivation to keep plowing through level 23..In the middle of another 6 paws and needed a laugh.Great job Lady Sabelle.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on May 1, 14 4:13 PM
sandebeach wrote:I just tried to do the PC update, but first had to update my Game Manager. Did that, then installed the update but Server is still down
Same for me..Had to update my game manager and then do update but still in maintenance mode.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 14 7:48 PM
bates1908 wrote:Since the update I only have access to 3 of my wishlist items. I'm pretty sure I had all four filled before the update but after I installed the update only three slots were filled. When I click on something to fill the fourth slot it just says "Please wait" forever. I have to click the "X" to close the wishlist and come back into it and it will still say "Please wait" for a few more seconds then it goes away but the slot is still empty.

Anyone else having this issue?
Yes..I have 3 open spaces but it will only fill two..Came here to see if I was the only one having this problem,

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 22, 14 5:48 PM
Yep..It's back on my manor as well...Went to visit a few neighbors and when I got home,it was Easter again..

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 16, 14 10:59 AM
frosteen wrote:still in maintenance here too. I "created" a facebook account yesterday (which I did NOT want to do) just to get the unicorn but hopefully I don't have to continue with FB. If so, I will sacrifice the unicorn. Have to read some of the other post about FB
I was tempted to create a facebook acct as well..I decided not to when I saw that my old manor was back..That 10 gold and unicorn was hard to turn down though..lol..BTW, I sent you a PM.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 16, 14 9:46 AM
moosetracker wrote:It's not out of maintenance mode where I live !!! Did they bring it up, then bring it back down again?? Are other people getting in and I am locked out ?
I am still in maintenance mode as well..Hopefully, we will be able to play soon.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 14, 14 11:00 PM
temp_89120 wrote:I just have a regular PC. First time or two that I started the updated DM it started with the tutorial and I thought everything had been lost. However after I exited and restarted for the third time, all my stuff was there.
Thanks..I am going to try again..I really hope I get my old manor back..As so many here,I have put time and money into this game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator