Posts created by KatzHome

posted in Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock Collector's Edition on May 24, 12 9:47 AM
Made it all the way through the game and the bonus game ~ really liked them both! So glad I bought the special edition!

posted in Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock Collector's Edition on May 22, 12 5:16 PM
Congratulations, NormanFan!!! for going back in and playing through it!

posted in Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock Collector's Edition on May 22, 12 5:05 PM
vonniefaye wrote:Spiders, UGH. I don't think I have an actual phobia about them, but as a child, one crawled on my pillow and when I let out a shriek, all her babies (hundreds of them) ran all over my bed. Ever since then, when I see one I just shudder. I live in the desert South West, so things like black widows, brown recluse and scorpions abound. When I encounter a creepy, eight legged creature in a game, (and they are ALWAYS Big....the better to see them) I try to remove them first if they are on the list. I know, they are only images on my screen, but they still creep me out big time.

Oh my gosh... I think I would have died... needed a new bed at least... would NOT have slept in the bed in case there were left over spiders in it...

I had trouble with the big pet spider... very glad when I got past that part of the game... needed the HELP button to find something right on the spiders head... I wouldn't look at it so I didn't see the symbol on it's head...

I know it's stupid but I'm more creeped out by spider webs... even though I KNOW it's really the spider that is harmful... I live in the desert southwest too ~ we've got dangerous spiders... and 'wonderful' little red ants that I used to be highly allergic to... now only a little bit cause I've gotten bit by so many of them...

posted in Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock Collector's Edition on May 22, 12 4:47 PM
I'm up to the sun/stormy rings ~ haven't gotten them arranged right yet... and I'm about to take a break...

So far, the bonus content seems to fill out the game really well... I like the story line...

posted in Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock Collector's Edition on May 22, 12 4:44 PM
Yeah, I finished the main game and now am up to the bonus game ~ I really liked it!

I hope I can play the bonus game all the way through... I saw someone had trouble with losing a star...

posted in Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock Collector's Edition on May 22, 12 4:42 PM
I've just started the bonus game ~ I'm up to the sun/clouds & lightening rings. I haven't gotten through arranging those right yet...

I'm really sorry you lost one of the stars and can't complete the bonus game ~ I hope you got it straightened out, and I hope it doesn't happen to anyone else!!!

posted in Ancient Spirits: Columbus' Legacy on May 17, 12 11:32 AM
Oh boy! I'm a starfish now! and Charlie...

posted in Ancient Spirits: Columbus' Legacy on May 17, 12 11:25 AM
Oops... don't need an axe, there should be a square hand saw in your inventory ~ that's what cut up the wood that I needed to cook for Carlos.

posted in Ancient Spirits: Columbus' Legacy on May 17, 12 11:23 AM
I too was looking for an axe... You don't need one ~ you should have a square hand saw in your inventory.

posted in Ancient Spirits: Columbus' Legacy on May 17, 12 11:19 AM
I liked this game!

posted in Ancient Spirits: Columbus' Legacy on May 17, 12 11:18 AM
I thought I lost my suit too ~ but then I saw the assembled diving suit in the bottom right hand corner, over by where the flashlight is.

This was a fun game! I just finished it.

posted in Ancient Spirits: Columbus' Legacy on May 17, 12 8:56 AM
It's not in my inventory, an axe to chop the driftwood on the beach, and the two knives that I have can't cut through the wood.

Anyone know where to find the axe?

I need driftwood to make the tortilla recipe for Columbus' sailor...

Thanks so much for your help!

posted in Tearstone on Jul 5, 11 11:25 AM
Thanks so much, mcurty!

posted in Tearstone on Jul 5, 11 11:07 AM
I really enjoyed the gameplay and the end is beautiful! Thanks for making such a great game.

posted in Tearstone on Jun 16, 11 8:48 AM
I can only find 5 of the 6 balls needed for the statue... and even going through the walkthrough, I still can only find 5 in there.... where's the 6th ball??? Help please!

posted in Tearstone on Jun 16, 11 8:03 AM
Please Help me find the 6th ball... Even in the walkthrough I still can only find 5 balls...

posted in Tearstone on Jun 16, 11 8:02 AM
Even reading the walkthrough, I still only find 5 balls in the walkthrough... Where is the 6th ball??? How do I get it???

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on May 28, 11 7:02 PM
Thankfully I got through that part... I guess I got an updated version of the game...

posted in Phantasmat on May 10, 11 9:51 AM
What an EXCELLENT game! Enjoyed playing so much that I'm going to play it again in Expert mode. LOVED the near ending... where the two of them were sad and regretful of their past lives... so they really weren't totally evil after all... kinda like life ~ there's hope for Heaven for everyone...

Thanks again guys, I LOVED this game ~ and by the way, I'm Catholic ~ and liked seeing the Rosary Beads in the graphics... that's where my hope comes from...

Yes, it really, really is an excellent game!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator