Posts created by kpajak

posted in Settlement: Colossus on Jul 9, 10 9:59 AM
Hi, does anyone know of any games that are as good or better than this one?
this was the first time management game I played, and I love it. thanks. K

posted in Dream Chronicles: Book of Air Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 10 11:36 AM
Having same problem, getting access violation code at clockmakers house, first hour of demo ran perfectly... soon as I bought it, it crashed! Very frustrating!

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Jun 28, 10 7:03 AM
Fabulous game, loved the storyline, the graphics, music not annoying, not too easy, a good challenge, hopefully there will be a sequel???

Didn't pay 20$ to not be able to use the built in stategy guide, please refund money, would have gladly paid 6.99 and used the walkthrough, the games should be thoroughly tested before being posted to purcase.

posted in Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret on May 28, 10 6:22 AM
Never had a problem with any games whatsoever until this one, I get through the first scene just fine, and then the screen goes white and I get an error code, icons are huge. anyone else having this problem? thanks, K

Hi all, how do I get into the room with the talisman? I've sprayed and uncovered the beams, but I can't get into the room. I've read the walkthrough, but when I do what it says to do, nothing happens....help, thanks in advance

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera on May 22, 10 7:53 AM
I'm having the same problem, if I close the game, when I come back I have to start all over again, and I purchased the "remedied version"! Any solutions out there? thanks, Kat

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose Collector's Edition on Mar 29, 10 3:08 PM
How do you get the rosekey? I already have the tombstones in place, but I don't have the key to open that small gate to the right of them....anyone? thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator