Posts created by ellenkcl

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 6, 16 3:29 PM
Thanks tiramaSue for the explicit answer. I read all your posts and sure do appreciate your knowledge of the game. Thanks again....

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 6, 16 2:45 PM
I was wondering if there is any reason why they request sending a number of crates in one task and then send a number of airships in another. Could we possibly send empty airships or just partial filled airships in the on that asks for 6 airships?

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 6, 16 10:47 AM
The reason I asked was that earlier there was a challange that said send 6 crates instead of sending 2 airships. Thanks for your reply.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 6, 16 9:06 AM
Looking ahead in Castle Challange. One is send 6 airships. I was just wondering if that could mean we could send an empty airship. Other challange said to send a certain number of crates. Would like some thoughts from others.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 22, 16 1:44 PM
Will be 81 on 15 August. Love the game. I don't post to often but read the forum every day. Never read Seniors before. Just had to respond. I have a laptop with touch screen and use a stylus. I can just rub it over the screen and if it goes over an object needed it will just pick it up. Much faster than trying to manipulate the mouse. It works with the candle lit screen as well. It picks up items in the dark. Just thought I would share a senior moment... Level 71 playing over 2 years.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 14, 16 9:28 AM
I could use some clarification. Achievements: Unlock 50 slots in private room. It said I have 18 out of 50. How do you count them and how do I get more? Also Purchase 30 items for Private Room. It says I have 19. How do you Count them? Are these thee items you have that you upgrade?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 16 9:05 AM
Please add as friend. PC ID 460296 Mimmim. Thanks.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 7, 16 6:40 PM
Could I join you with a glass of red...... I would join you in the pool I don't own a suit.
Just have to sit on the side with the glass of red.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 7, 16 5:13 PM
It is 5PM Pacific Std. I am still getting flowers, no butterflies. Do I have to wait until tomorrow at 5PM. That is when my game time clock changes. Today is still Thursday.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 22, 16 12:53 AM
I went looking and found that there is a new item to craft called Keys of Fate that takes 50 of the new keys. That is the only thing I have found for their use.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 11, 16 10:11 AM
You can also craft pet food when the daily quest asks you to craft something. Since the daily quests pay off with medallions it is easy to acquire them to craft food.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 10, 16 11:00 AM
On my game, ever few quests that I have to do it asks to create something. Sometimes
it ask me to create up to 5 things. It dosen't specify which ones you just have to go into your crafting lab and see what you can craft or which things you can have already got the items to craft. Now I don't have to look thru the crafting items list. I go Pets in the crafting tab and craft from that. Takes only $200 per craft for food and 5 medallions. When you complete a quest you get more medallions (up to 6 for a completion) so you can build up quite a few. I hope I have explained this sufficiently. If anyone else can
put it into better words please do.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 10, 16 9:24 AM
Regarding the items in the Daily Quests. I have found that I can craft the pet foods and that counts towards not only the daily quest but the achievements. The dog foods only takes as little as $200 and 5 pet medallions. This has helped me a lot because you get medallions with each quest and so I can save items items for when you need them.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 5, 16 2:58 PM
Hi all. Just had to share with someone who knows what I am talking about. I have just created my last pet "Gold Bearing Turtle. It's been a long time coming because I was so far behind with the Medallions that we cannot trade. Now I will work on 10 pet foods next. Hope I am not boring y'all.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 4, 16 10:09 PM
I h ave noticed that there is some new items to be crafted but are locked to us. Probably for the upcoming update. Has anyone else noticed these...?

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 27, 15 6:54 PM
Thanks all... I now have my Snow Fairy. Mimmim 460296. I still need stars for achievement and pumpkins for achievement. If you would like to just trade or if you have extras, I will reciprocate. For those that want to delete me so you can help someone else I will certainly understand. Thanks again.....

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 25, 15 1:20 PM
Help! I need only 58 Snow Flakes for my Fair. I would like to try to get it before the end of the year. PC player Mimmim 460296. I will be happy to respond with whatever you would like if I have it. Happy New Year!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 24, 15 3:43 PM
Merry Christmas to all out there. I am having a problem. I am trying to clean up my friends list now that I have no more boxes. How do I go about removing someone from my friends page. Some I cannot even open because evidently they don't have anything on their wish list. Is there any way to defriend someone.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 12, 15 12:44 PM
Thanks again Jackie. Achieving something is better than not achieving anything.
I will swap with anyone who wishes to swap.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 12, 15 12:16 PM
I have another question. Can we swap snowflakes like we do the punpkins. I have just created the Gnome but now need 200 showflakes for Fairy. If we can swap I will remove the pumpkin and only put flakes on my wish list. If anyone want to help swap I am Mimmim 460296. I will also accept anyone who want to leave only a pressie under my tree.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator