Posts created by jtrigg

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Turning Thorn on Jan 27, 13 12:20 AM
after multiple restarts, I have given up trying to play this game, and I have deleted it.

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Turning Thorn on Jan 26, 13 6:28 PM
VTCT here here! this is the buggiest game I have ever had the stupidity to down load

back to you BFG!

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Turning Thorn on Jan 26, 13 6:03 PM
Not a happy fish. I have had to restart this game 3 times with different profiles , deleted and downloaded it twice, and still it loses inventory items ( different items different places) freezes, for example at the door in the bunker with missing buttons, I cannot back out to search for more missing buttons . Not worth the effort !

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Turning Thorn on Jan 26, 13 5:37 PM
I just collected the electrical box off the roof, installed it into the box = and it vanished
It appears this game has more bugs than an anthill!

posted in Tales of Sorrow: Strawsbrough Town on Aug 19, 12 1:59 AM
2 hours to down load at DSL , 20 attempts to open the sack with the scissors - this is BS .

posted in Tales of Sorrow: Strawsbrough Town on Aug 19, 12 1:04 AM
I have noticed the same issue over the last 2-3 weeks, Server load issues?

posted in Syberia - Part 1 on Feb 28, 12 6:21 PM
No comment from the moderators? Too ashamed?

posted in Natural Threat: Ominous Shores on Feb 25, 12 8:36 PM
Come off it BFG, If so many of your customers are reporting the same, or similar, fault , It is not likely to be an issue with the computers. Another turkey it seems!
I will uninstsall this game and request a refund, or a game credit . Not happy !

posted in Natural Threat: Ominous Shores on Feb 25, 12 8:18 PM
I just obtained the carabiner when then the ( bought ) game crashed to windows desk top.
When I restarted , I was back at the beginning . running w7 ultimate 64 bit

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death on Dec 23, 11 9:41 PM
How old is this game? I have a memory of playing it quite some time ago, maybe not through Bigfish, but certainly somewhere

Same problem here . another H2S game (It Stinks) a placed the yellow puzzle piece into the slot , and the puzzle crashes to the ground

There seem to be many games recently that If you get one part out of sequence , the game dies and you need to start over Not good enough BFG

posted in Mystery of the Ancients: Lockwood Manor on Oct 24, 11 9:24 PM
We can't all be having computer faults or browser, virus manager issues here, causing the Access violation problems , Norton on, Norton off downloading the game with Firefox, or I E , same result .
I am deleting the game , not able to play

posted in Oddly Enough: Pied Piper on Oct 16, 11 5:53 PM
The case of the disappearing shears ,
I have had the same problem as reported by
Nortank, I made the shears , sharpened them , gave them to the Gardener , went back to the Well, collected the coin. Then returned to the Gardner , no shears , thorns not cut and the Gardener displays error message " Error:shears not found "

posted in Voodoo Chronicles: The First Sign Collector's Edition on Sep 19, 11 12:12 AM
Yes the update fixed the problems I was having with the footprints, but I do not believe that the result was worh the effort , The sweet spot for the many of the items was very touchy, in on specific, ouit side of the temple there was a bone to be collected, i clicked on it until lightning flashed be fore the obecdt could be collected. Some of the descriptions were not correct, ie there is a "crab" to be collected in one scene , the image is a crayfish , or perhaps a lobster. This is becoming typical of the games . I ahve deleted the game

posted in Voodoo Chronicles: The First Sign Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 11 9:12 PM
Hi Rebecca, No luck following your note, I can see what looks like a paw print on thje wall but no response . I have tried all around that dog , no response no shadow that I can see

posted in Our Worst Fears: Stained Skin on Apr 17, 11 2:54 AM
Aha , thanks for the tip , I must have had a seniors moment

posted in Our Worst Fears: Stained Skin on Apr 17, 11 1:42 AM
Same here,another dud, or am I missing something?

posted in Blood and Ruby on Mar 30, 11 12:58 AM
I'm stuck already. By the way I agree about the HDo games , they are really on the nose

posted in The Revenge on Mar 24, 11 7:57 PM
Game keeps freezing, I click on the items, no response . I have to exit the game and restart. Also , somebody at Bigfish PLEASE run a spelling check on these games.

posted in Treasure Hunters on Mar 17, 11 2:04 AM
Apart from continual freezes, since when due you spell "Hammer" Hummer and Belt Bell. I realise that English may not be the natural language for some of the game studios, but please correct spelling errors before the games are put out for sale!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator