Posts created by BoutjeFedankt

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Feb 10, 16 12:29 AM
AnnaGP wrote:I foolishly downloaded yet another faulty <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/faqs/list.page">[Removed by Moderator]</a> game from BigFIsh. getting sick of problems. i tried this game for 3 minutes and now nothing else will play, saying "another game is running" BUT THERE IS NOT! I am so sick of these problems.
I tried to uninstall it but says "another game is running" again NO THERE IS NOT!!
I shutdown everything and still it is saying this.

HOW DO I GET RID OF IT.

Control alt delete, for the taskmanager, then you will see the game running under the tab processes. Click on the name and stop the proces.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 5, 15 1:04 AM
I think New Orleans is more harder also. I have to play levels for the second and third time in other levels for coins to buy boosts to beat levels in New Orleans. I think the levels to open cards are harder also. I will continue however until i don't have any more levels to play in other cities for coins. I allready have spent enough real money for this game.

posted in Divine Academy on Sep 3, 15 11:44 PM
I am wondering what happens if you let the earthquakes quake, will building collapse ? I am to afraid to try out what happens if you don't use the spel to get rid of them.

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 31, 15 2:11 AM
Since a few day's i don't receive a daily star for logging in every day. Maybe this was just in the beginning. I did receive 2 prices, a garden and a fountain, but now nothing anymore.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 12, 15 11:35 PM
sd1951 wrote:I am nearly finished with san fransico (lvl 117). I have been drilling for green gems consistently with only bricks and hats. I now find I need pink gems as well.

Is this normal.

Yes, sometimes i need only bricks, or bricks and hats, or bricks, hats and pink gems.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 9, 15 5:52 AM
You can play all levels three times for coins, only after level 3 you can only play for resources, and that's not very helpful because you have to ship it to other cities.
Would it be an idea to have some sort of reward, possible 10 coins or a bonus, when you beat you're personal best score in a level. I think that way it's more encouraging to keep playing levels even if you played them 3 times.

Regards.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on May 10, 15 12:37 AM
Perhaps it's lost somewhere in the Bermuda Triangle, would not be the 1st one.
The sea gives the sea takes.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Mar 2, 15 3:58 AM
sthrightwhale wrote:Patience is a virtue. Everyone is in the sane boat.

Yes, and if i have to wait much longer i will be taken to the insane boat.

posted in Regency Solitaire on Feb 10, 15 11:33 AM
One of the best solitaire games for me, along with the Fairway Solitaire serie from the same developer. The storyline, the music, the backgrounds, the playablity, everything seems right in place for me.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 8, 15 4:51 AM
No quests but the daily.

Name : Boutje
Version : 1.804
Friendcode : 1003 6713

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 24, 14 12:12 AM
Angelfish16 wrote:A Basilisk? Do we have to fight it some how? If so, how??? All clues are welcome.

Am not fond of the Dark Chest at all! It irritates me a lot when the Chest wants Resources. Giving up my Collection Items is not as painful (in most cases) as giving up Resources which are needed to update buildings and play the mini games.

Would love to be able to "Skip" some Feeds by exchanging a crystal or two.

We have to feed it 1,000 times? Really?

Thank you

Angelfish16

You don't really need to feed it 1000 times, that is not part of a quest but an achievement, you will get 200 crystals if you reach the 1000 times, so it might well be worth a try. I wait until my energy is full ( a few days) and then continue feeding the chest and play the scenes that are needed for the items it asks for. There's no rush for me.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 23, 14 9:40 AM
I am at level 53 and out of quests and what i remember you have well enough coins to advance to that level. But make also sure you have enough plain stamps because you will need them alot, and i mean alot lot.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 13, 14 1:03 AM
That is true, i found that out because some of my friends see my ratings different then what i see for myself, sometimes a difference of a few thousand points.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 6, 14 3:07 AM
kdreetz wrote:I even trashed my game and reloaded directly from the BF Midnight Castle webpage and still no changes. Ugh.

I did the same and also still no changes other then the wheel in the beginning.
Maybe the reason some found christmasrelated things is the level they are on ?
I am on level 53.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 4, 14 6:47 AM
You sure are not alone in this, very seldom i get something i can use. Not only from the fortune wheel but also with playing the dice or creating something.
But they won't get me to the asylum oh noooooooooo, today this game, tomorrow the world mwuhahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 14, 14 1:28 PM
And here in Utopia.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Nov 11, 14 6:37 AM
I changed my strategy last week. I allways was collecting items to make usefull things in the collections. I had sometimes 100 or more the same items and played minigames to earn bolgins. Somewhere last week i decided to auction many of the items i had tons off (i allready fed the chest 500 times for the reward) and to my big suprise they were bought very well. I started with somewhat around 120.000 bolgins and now i have allready 1.082.953 and somewhere along the way i used 200.000 to make the last upgrades for the castle to collect the diamondsreward which i now have 158. I am playing scenes now when i have enough energy to collect items for the minigames. So i guess i will be prepared for the next update. Let's say i use 500.000 bolgins to buy sandwiches, that's 500 sandwiches with 40 energy for a total of 20.000 energy, and use the diamonds to buy soup. Then i keep alot of bolgins to buy things when needed. All buildings are upgraded allready.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Nov 7, 14 2:22 AM
When i put an item out in the auction for starting price 1 and a buyout price 500, i sometimes noticed that when i come back to the game, the item is sold for 2000 or higher, good for me, but why not pay the buyout price of 500 instead of bidding more then the buyout price ?

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Oct 9, 14 11:22 AM
I can't solve the case, since the last update i am still on 45% of the case solved, how many quests i play, it stay's on that 45.

posted in Word Explorer on Sep 23, 14 11:55 PM
I have the same problems as mentioned above.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator