Posts created by Janeypat

posted in Lost Souls: Timeless Fables Collector's Edition on May 8, 14 4:16 PM
just want to add great game - only thing is it should have been an SE -am getting tired of good games like this being stretched to make CE give us an extra option to buy screen savers - music etc - just give us good games - no glitches -and maybe sometimes no expensive extras

posted in Surface: Reel Life Collector's Edition on Apr 17, 14 4:00 PM
your game possibly has glitches - check tech issues - we all have

posted in Surface: Reel Life Collector's Edition on Apr 17, 14 3:58 PM
thanx BFG for locking my comment - but why did you not answer my question - yes we can all do Dr Felix -but my question was - why are DEVS not sorting problems with games with glitches - simple question -no need to block

posted in Surface: Reel Life Collector's Edition on Apr 15, 14 4:20 PM
I am sick and tired and including this SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO game when we - your customers pay for a game and have to sit back and wait for devs to sort the game out - which they never seem to do
this one has SO MANY comments about the SLOMO- so why has it not been sorted and why have BFG not come back to us - um - I think we as customers need an explaination - not just this game but so many others that just don't rank with what we expect from BFG - So many games - so many problems
Are you really Big Fish or little minnows

posted in Surface: Reel Life Collector's Edition on Apr 10, 14 3:51 PM
sorry if I got geezer hundrumamom wrong

posted in Surface: Reel Life Collector's Edition on Apr 10, 14 3:49 PM
I agree with geeherhunmdrum might have got that wrong- but what a short game - you get so far and just check chapters in strat. guide and WHAT game nearly over - so bad so sad - CE games are not cheap but this from elephant should have given us more time to play the game
Think BFG are selling us short when it comes to CEs they were good in the past but not now

posted in Fear for Sale: Phantom Tide Collector's Edition on Apr 4, 14 6:26 PM
have you checked your map and locations - if so and you still have probs - check into Tech Support - hope this helps

posted in Fear for Sale: Phantom Tide Collector's Edition on Apr 4, 14 6:22 PM
depends how many mini games you play but possibly about 3/4 hours but well worth it but I only play the demo and wait for the SE to come out as I think all the stuff with CE is not what I want and I did buy this but it was good game play but I am starting to play demos and wait for SE as I do not want all the rubbish that goes with a CE - and we have to pay - you do not miss much waiting for SE to come out - lesson learnt and saves you money -hopes this helps

posted in Fear for Sale: Phantom Tide Collector's Edition on Apr 4, 14 5:50 PM
must agree with dragon - why should BFG give us the chance of CE when the game is just a standard SE - what is going on - would love the chance to get cut price CE - but where was the game - it was just SE - I think BFG - you need to look at feedback and up your game/s we are really tired of sub standard games and all the rubbish you give back to us as gamers
most games now are outdated and no challenge - they don't even last that long - bring back the good game devs - forget CE and just give us good games - no glitches - means no comment and good game play
Just give us good games that play well from good devs

posted in Fear for Sale: Phantom Tide Collector's Edition on Apr 4, 14 5:36 PM
map and car directions are only valid if you have done all you have to in the places that are highlighted on your map - you will not get your sat nav until all this is done

posted in Antique Shop: Book of Souls on Mar 26, 14 4:24 PM
why has game been released - I have gone blind looking for tiny stupid objects - BFG -this should never ever have been released with your backing - please get more members to beta - as this game would never have got through - so many poor games that do not live up to BFG - think it might be better to have more of us beta testing
Sad that most of BFG games at the moment fall short of what we expect
BFG a lot of your games are old and boring - suggest keep good developers or find new ones
We pay to Play
Games at the moment are second if not third rate

posted in Mysterious Oasis on Mar 20, 14 4:59 PM
when we pay to play games SE or CE why are we not told average game play time -This game was so short and it cost BFG gamers to play - just average over an hour - that is not fair - we pay to play and this game was not worth the pay off - game not bad - but value for money is a GREAT BIG NO NO - you must understand the people who use your game site - so why short games without warning
I think its time BFG check the games or give us credits for games less than one hour - that is not game fun for us - its money for you

posted in Mysterious Oasis on Mar 19, 14 6:41 PM
posted under Short game - really felt this was a rip off for the money -what are we paying for - game short - just can not understand why this game was ever released AND we had to pay for it
BFG you are loosing the plot - good games are a thing of the past - money is short - and games are so lacking - Please get back on track - I am loosing so many credits as games just recently have not been worth buying - What is happening to - what I thought was the best game download - BFG - but it all seems so DULL now

posted in Mysterious Oasis on Mar 19, 14 6:30 PM
you may need to find a" chemical solution" for this one go back and check rooms and shelves in case you have missed an item

posted in Mysterious Oasis on Mar 19, 14 6:26 PM
Use all the maps in the sewer there may be more than one route to take
- hope this helps

posted in Mysterious Oasis on Mar 19, 14 6:10 AM
depending on how quick you play I still found this a very short game - played about 20 mins or so after wasting a credit on it after demo ended
Ho hum

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 3, 14 3:19 PM
Noticed there were a lot of tech issues with this game - but I didn't have any - so why do some games play well and others have so many tech issue. I have recently played 2/3 games with tech issues when others haven't but this one was ok and played through with no problems
On that note - great game cant wait for the follow up thanx BFG and Devs

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 2, 14 4:12 PM
BFG this was a brilliant game - and to be followed - I hope they do - this is why I spend my cash for good games - no glitches - no probs - get the next one asap - great game keep us in the loop thanx for a great game and thanx to the devs

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 2, 14 2:12 PM
BFG Great game - not to difficult to play but story line
Will be looking out for the follow ups One of the best games out at the moment - thanx -recent games have had so many problems - this was problem free - hanging for the next edition

posted in Obscure Legends: Curse of the Ring on Feb 25, 14 5:37 PM
So Still no fix for this game OH BFG you keep letting us down - this DEV cant deliver - neither should you - TIRED OF GAMES AND GLITCHES - WE PAY - WANT TO PLAY

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator