Posts created by 123mikey321

posted in Legends of Atlantis: Exodus on Jun 14, 12 8:29 AM
I posted the below but have received no replies so maybe you can help.

I replay the hidden object level Temple of the Winds and I get a better time than posted, actually 35 seconds but it doesn't record it and I don't get the achievement. This is the last one I need to complete them all and play the final bonus level.

posted in Legends of Atlantis: Exodus on Jun 14, 12 8:21 AM
I replay the hidden object level Temple of the Winds and I get a better time than posted, actually 35 seconds but it doesn't record it and I don't get the achievement. Anyone have this problem? This is the last one I need to complete them all.

posted in Legends of Atlantis: Exodus on Jun 10, 12 4:46 PM
I replay the hidden object level Temple of the Winds and I get a better time than posted, actually 35 seconds but it doesn't record it and I don't get the achievement. Anyone have this problem? This is the last one I need to complete them all.

posted in Pioneer Lands on Sep 4, 11 11:09 PM
I tried different path and finished with 10 seconds to spare and got the gold. It gets hectic towards the end but will try to explain.

Break Rock
Collect Gold
Get middle bean on path
Buy 2 Planks
Get close bean
Start 2 Beans
Build Bridge
Start Pigs
Get Far Bean
Collect 2 beans and start 3rd
Collect port
Start Pork & Beans
Get Baked Beans
Get Pork & Beans
Get Pork
Sell All: 6 Pork and 2 Pork & Beans
When you get $, get maid & start her on the grass, during the rest of this keep her getting grass until she has 3, start milk, then get 2 more grass then get the 3 milk then the 2.
After she starts buy 6 beans and 2nd male, he may not have things to do all the time but is important as level progresses.
Collect the one Pork & Beans then sell, after you get money, buy more beans. In all you'll need 14 beans so keep track.
Start Baked Beans as soon as they are bought
Keep collecting the pork
Collect Baked Beans and start Pork & Beans
Keep selling pork to make sure you have 3 beans for the Baked Beans
Collect Pork & Beans, you should have at least 2 Baked Beans & Pork to start second batch.
During this you are working w/ maid and collecting pork.
When 2nd batch of Pork & Beans is done, make sure you sell all your pork before picking them up, otherwise you'll waste beans by starting another batch.
Talk to Chief and make sure you have someone ready to get gem.
Once you have gem, you should have 5 milk and be making you last batch of beans to make 10. Here it is all about timing, make sure you'll get the beans before selling the gem & the 5 milk to get $1,000. If everything went smooth, you should make it with a bit of time to spare.

Sorry its so wordy, but it works! Good Luck. This was the last level I had to do to get gold.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator