Posts created by margit50

posted in Strange Cases: The Secrets of Grey Mist Lake on Nov 24, 11 3:37 AM
i like this game. does anyone know if the bonus chapter is needed? i can't make up my mind CE or SE. Thanks

posted in Secrets of the Vatican: The Holy Lance on Nov 22, 11 3:07 AM
I never liked hdo games, because i never knew how to play them. so it was a challenge to myself, to learn how to play hdo games. I played the whole demo through, and i liked it. yes, sometimes the pieces you have to find are very small, but this also happens in other games. I was not punished for clicking around, also you have hints, and can always find more stars (hints) in the scenes. overall, I really enjoyed this game.

posted in Profiler: The Hopscotch Killer on Nov 12, 11 8:17 AM
I just finished the game, it took me a little less than 3 hours. I usually do not like the hdo games, but I did enjoy this one. Oh, I skipped a couple of mini games, and I am a slow player.

posted in Haunted Halls: Fears from Childhood on Nov 11, 11 12:27 PM
Thanks Valdy, I did check back on reviews. I guess I am old and slow.

posted in Haunted Halls: Fears from Childhood on Nov 11, 11 8:20 AM
I wonder if the bonus chapter in the CE is needed for the story? I am debating CE v. SE. Thanks

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night Collector's Edition on Aug 1, 11 4:04 AM
This is my first post ever, but I absolutely loved this game. Had played demo on devs site about a week ago. was happy when I was able to get the game on BF yesterday. One of the best games I have ever played.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator