Posts created by gvierg

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 25, 14 11:40 AM
since new update, game behaves similarly to "midnight castle", as suddenly there is no connection, even though nothing has changed. more annoying now when using coins, owls, and the like. also the black boxes seem not to come up before consulting gifts. come up many in HOSs, but nothing in inventory. using windows 8.1.

posted in World Mosaics Chroma on Aug 20, 14 10:53 AM
posted issues here before (i.e. stealing all my free games as I,m giving one away. also friend pages always come up with the same errors, including "this should not occur" , but still does it each and every time. playing new computer. widows 8.1.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 26, 14 9:06 AM
today I won an owl egg on the fortune wheel first spin, however nothing showed up in my inventory. so I spun the wheel again, had to go up to $1500 before the egg showed up again. still nothing in inventory. also have a parrot egg, but in response to friends wishlist it says I haven't got it.
up on level 34, have new computer, windows 8.1

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 22, 14 12:33 PM
hello,
I have/had this friend, now added UK to her name, that always sends me gifts. as before, i'd love to give back, but she doesn't appear in friends wishlists any more.
what can I do?
kooka
also want new friends, that like the eggs I've got to give away

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 11, 14 12:24 PM
was on level 27, apart from scene with "overgrown pond" most was ok. now no connection, even so there is/should be full connection.

posted in World Mosaics Chroma on Jun 11, 14 8:35 AM
game just steals my hard earned lives (play daily for the lottery). also will never know how we ended up with dinosaurs. story can't be read again, unless playing each level all over again (and changeover never). hence won't touch last 2 levels still new awaited update, hence just stuck on my 594 stars.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 7, 14 8:31 AM
wrote before about HOS in ancient park at church. no list, no items, just freeze, need task manger to get out of game. since update, I could play it once, yet it's back to former state each time I try to access it.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 3, 14 11:18 PM
I'm on maxi score in all new scenes in town now, but since that I cannot play the HOS on the same screen as the overgrown pond. if I try, there are no items to collect and no list either. I can only get out by closing the game with my task manager. very annoying. gifting is better since the update, almost always get my gift card now, which used to be a problem. running windows 8.1 (new computer). please help!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 14 5:47 AM
with the new update, also new achievements have been added. one of them is the "knight lord", first requiring to move knights seven days in a row. anyone got a clue, what that is? I don't see any knights.

posted in World Mosaics Chroma on Apr 28, 14 8:48 AM
it's the best world mosaic ever and completely free. i'm stoked. of course, can hardly wait for updates, generally only 25 new ones to play for a while.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 26, 14 7:20 AM
it makes it hard to give back to everyone and support all the friends I would like to support. why cant we use all our given gift-boxes? I could easily support 20 a day.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 22, 14 8:02 AM
definitely would like more friends. please add me: 208 697

posted in World Mosaics Chroma on Mar 17, 14 3:15 AM
it always loses internet connection after a short time playing, even though i'm fully connected

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 4, 14 8:31 AM
never had handle (lever) for christmas tree, so completed all other quests (could have had well over 20 of them, too, instead of 0). hope i only miss out on fairy! also don't have any tasks left on the top, only daily ones are left

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 29, 13 9:51 AM
still got no handle for christmas tree, even after uninstalling and reinstalling. very frustrating, as i could do vanilla ice cream all right. spend a lot of money on this game (some while ago just so i could play it, no necessity any more), but it should function without such glitches. i'm on level 207, max points 3460.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 29, 13 10:05 AM
some objects aren't there to be found. reached sensei in all except "colosseum", but certain items are not there to be found anywhere as one scrolls through the findable items of each location. also my 'items 2 find' list does not show items other people seem to find there. eg.: portal shows no 'expander', lab shows no 'exercycle'.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 12, 13 10:25 AM
been out there for a while, spent originally a lot of money on the game, up to sensei in all levels except "colosseum" (new island). level 141 with 2090 energy.
but my lemute does not bring in the 'super lemute' as i call that figure that used to appear to lemute, as there is a special figure to each that will appear after repeated use of a specified figure. hence why does it not appear. similar have not found anything in "hearty" collection. any fixes?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 26, 13 12:36 PM
dear team,
just reached 2 new locations ( atlantis and colosseum ), but achievements won't go to 17. why? ,just persists on 15. and little more achivements (yet?) on new island.
also spend heaps on this game, originally just to play 4 a little while.
gabi

posted in Trinklit Supreme on Mar 22, 12 10:42 AM
love this game. finally made 10,000,000 points, but i still wonder, why the highscores (and names) change every day. wonder, whether it is true, that i scored the highest points ever.

didn't get very far, but game takes 10 min to load and some time to close, which seems to be not normal. but haven't found anything related to that under technical help.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator