Posts created by ctitus

posted in Sea of Lies: Mutiny of the Heart Collector's Edition on Sep 1, 13 10:03 AM
Can someone please tell me how to get to the bonus chapter? I see nothing in the extras section. Thank you.

posted in Awakening: The Sunhook Spire Collector's Edition on Aug 18, 13 8:48 AM
I am at the point where the Enchantress is locked in the vines ( I think they are vines) and I have lost my inventory. Cannot access it at all. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

posted in Awakening: The Sunhook Spire Collector's Edition on Aug 18, 13 8:48 AM
I am at the point where the Enchantress is locked in the vines ( I think they are vines) and I have lost my inventory. Cannot access it at all. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

posted in Chronicles of Vida: The Story of the Missing Princess on May 27, 13 4:17 PM
I have just started this game and I am in the basement of Ferryman's house. Apparently I need a fork to spring the trap. Does anyone know where I pick up that elusive fork? Any help will be much appreciated. Thank you.

posted in Small Town Terrors: Pilgrim's Hook Collector's Edition on Apr 13, 13 7:06 AM
I have a great many CE's and the way I look at it is this. If I weren't a member of BFG I would be buying these games in stores. In all probability they would be the CE version and they would be $20.00. So I am still spending less than that and getting a little more of a game I usually enjoy a great deal.

However I also realize that a lot of people cannot afford the CE price, hence the SE version is better for them. It is a win win in my opinion. Enjoy and have a great day.

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Two on Apr 3, 13 1:02 PM
I am stuck here too. Certainly hope someone can offer some help on this. Have played it twice and still no luck.

posted in A Wizard's Curse on Mar 16, 13 10:32 AM
I did enjoy this game, however as previously posted, it is quite short. I am by no means a speedy player, so if I found it short, others must be really upset. I found the puzzles to be easy enough to solve, lots of back and forth(ing) and some HO objects difficult to see in a dark background. There are instructions for the puzzles, just hit the hint button and it tells you how to proceed.

The ending took me by surprise, not re the story but the suddeness. Rather disappointed. But if this is a new developer I am happy to have purchased and look forward to experiencing their next game. Just hope it is a little longer.

I would give it 3 and half stars, due to length.

Iplayed the entire game and I came to the conclusion that the object is to make each owl hoot, which is what I did. When I touched the last one, the achievement popped up. Don't know if I am right or not.

posted in Phantasmat: Crucible Peak Collector's Edition on Dec 6, 12 5:15 PM
I am in the boathouse and the screen started going black a section at a time and game froze. Had to use control, alt, delete to get out of the game. Anyone have a similar problem?

posted in The Gift on Nov 24, 12 9:26 AM
I am playing this game and enjoying the "strangeness" of it, however I picked up the shirt and now it is gone from inventory and I can't clean the mirror. Has anyone else had this problem?
Thanks

posted in Forbidden Secrets: Alien Town Collector's Edition on Nov 11, 12 5:59 PM
I have gotten up to the crypt, where I am stuck, by the way and I have found the game to be a good mix of adventure, puzzles and HO scenes. The hidden obj. scenes are mixed, replace items and find items, also interactive. The puzzles are not too hard. Hope that helps. It is a fun game, but I and some others are stuck at the crypt, as I mentioned. Can't pick up the object we need to complete a puzzle.
Have fun!

posted in Botanica: Into the Unknown Collector's Edition on Oct 22, 12 8:29 AM
I loved this game. I thought it was beautiful and some of the puzzles made you really think about how to complete them. I am anxious to find out what happens in the sequel. It was a nice change from the ordinary HO's. Well worth playing.

posted in Inbetween Land on Aug 27, 12 10:12 AM
Can anyone give me some help starting this puzzle? I have tried all combinations and nothing is working. Thanks

posted in Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 12 3:46 PM
Well apparently I messed up and missed the lock piece near the musicians. Now having crossed the bridge/tree and it has collapsed I can go no further since there is no way to get back to town to pick up that piece. Do I have to start over or is there a way to salvage the progress I have made. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
It is a great game so I do want to finish even if I do have to start again.

posted in Antique Mysteries: Secrets of Howard's Mansion on Apr 23, 12 6:15 AM
How fascinating! Thank you so much for that information. I had never heard that.

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Feb 2, 12 6:01 AM
Thank you so much! Now maybe I can finish the game.

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Feb 2, 12 6:01 AM
Thank you so much! Now maybe I can finish the game.

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Jan 31, 12 7:58 AM
Can someone please help! Where do I find the 3rd circuit breaker. I cannot finish the game because of this. The only places I still have available to search are the Parliament, Globe Theatre, Bridge and Tower of london. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

posted in Royal Envoy 2 Collector's Edition on Dec 19, 11 5:56 PM
Thank you for the help. It turned out that I had to replay the level, as I have had to do w/ a few others. For some reason the game is not giving me credit for completing the goals. On one I needed 300 happiness and got no tick in the box. Had to replay. Has anyone else had this problem?

posted in Royal Envoy 2 Collector's Edition on Dec 19, 11 7:17 AM
I am working on level 22. I have updated all houses, built all the fountains but am still 100 short of 1300 happiness. Can someone please tell me what else is needed? Do you have to demolish the market and build another house? Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator