Posts created by kcasey57

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Mar 2, 11 7:21 PM
you need to go back through the forest...on the left hand side you find where you use the frog jars...that is where you get the emblem of the frog to use in ivys room hope it helps

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Feb 21, 11 6:31 PM
I almost quit...i had a few glitches but after i had to start all over from the beginning and was in venice i learned about saving every chance i could....I love games that make me think...and this definately did....

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Feb 21, 11 5:58 PM
la cartouche de toner de la photocopieuse est en 3d le secrétaire enfermé dans l'atelier. vous avez besoin de la clé de claire. si vous avez besoin pour le toner de la photocopieuse que vous obtenez de la concierge. s'il vous plaît pardonnez-moi. J'utilise un traducteur

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Feb 21, 11 5:44 PM
if you have gotten water to the camel, and milked the camel...look at the lemon tree. try to get the lemon. it will say its too high. go to the camel trader get the whip from him and then try to get the lemon again. some times this will work sometimes it won't. I wound up going back to the hotel and warming up the milk. when i went back to the camel trader i was able to speak to him. I gave him the pot with the rest of the milk in it and then the discussion turned to reaching the lemon. after you talk to him you should be able to coax the camel with the sweet grounds....

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Feb 21, 11 5:37 PM
do you already have the piece for puzzle. You only need one piece...if you don't already have it. when your standing in front of the puzzle on ur left side if you move your cursor around you will find an area i believe it says under the window...there are 4 pieces there you only need the highest piece. think its top right corner. when you get it go to the puzzle and then click on the center to zoom in on it. you should be able to place the piece at that point...I hope it helps

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Feb 21, 11 5:26 PM
I can tell you a few things..first MAKE SURE YOU SAVE...WHEN YOU COMPLETE SOMETHING SAVE IT. There are a few glitches...and you will have to go back to an earlier save but it all works out in the end.....Make sure you talk to every one and also use the little ? in the bottom corner...it would have saved me a lot of time if i had noticed it sooner. also on some of the items in your inventory you need to right click to examine them more thoroughly....found out the hard way......if any one needs any help msg me...i will see what i can do have fun

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Feb 20, 11 9:16 PM
am gettin frustrated...I went back to before she went under the bridge...i have done this several times when he says run she stands there now what do i do....

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Feb 20, 11 8:42 PM
once you pick up the gun...double right click that will bring up a bigger picture and you can click on the ramrod at that point

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Feb 20, 11 4:25 PM
"trinastanton...if you walk away and go back to the work shop...or go in and talk to claire when you come back outside the janitor should be out side his door with the resin.

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Feb 20, 11 4:23 PM
trinastanton wrote:I have had nothing but problems with this stupid game. I have restarted four times and have wasted countless hours. Yet, I am no further than I was. The first problem I had was receiving the toner and the resin. The janitor says he gives them to me, yet they never showed up in my inventory. I started again, this time, I received the toner and used it. When I returned to ask for the resin, he says, I will be right back, he goes inside his house, the door closes and he never returns. I am left standing outside the door. U cannot ring his doorbell again. I started over two more times, and the same thing happened. He said I will be right back, closed the door, and there I am standing and waiting. He never returns. The game does not freeze and I do not receive any error codes. I can still walk around, but I cannot progress in the game without the items. We customers that bought this game, should be compensated for all the hours we wasted for nothing. I have been a member for quite awhile. I don't have to be though. I could save a lot of time and money if I cancelled. Another point I would like to make is this...why is it that u can BUY after the early afternoon hours, but cannot reach anyone in customer service or technical service? I think I know the answer to that one...I am a very disgruntled customer right now. btw, I didn't play the trial first, just bought it and started playing. In my opinion, it would be in your best interest not to sale anymore of these until the problems are resolved. Save someone some time and misery. I bought it cause it was number one..yeah right, number one problem!

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Feb 20, 11 4:18 PM
it tellls me i am supposed to remove the ramrod from the pistol...how the heck do i do this. I must be missing something. if i click on the pistol it just goes into my inventory. have re started the game and it did it again....am almost sorry i bought it

posted in Twisted: A Haunted Carol on Dec 9, 10 6:26 PM
well at least I am not the only one with the secret panel problem. I already have all the keys I lit the candle put it in the sconce...the panel flashes but you click on it and you get nothing....how can it be fixed or is there a fix for it...this seems like it would be a great game ....

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator