Posts created by Celeryhart

posted in Art of Murder: FBI Confidential on Nov 1, 08 8:59 PM
Hey Saxon... glad you got to reply... I had said hit Submit..but I can see it is really POST REPLY... oh well, you got on and thats the main thing..

I finally wrote tech support and said to just give me a credit back for Casebook...I don't want to wait anymore... It's probably not the type of game I like anyway.
My preference is the HO plus games... the ones that make you hunt and do things...like Mushroom Age... I loved that game...!

posted in The Stone of Destiny on Oct 30, 08 10:55 AM
I tried to play it again this morning.... and the same thing happens... cursor goes bonkers....

Anybody monitoring this post...?? Hello, hello.......... LOL

posted in Redrum ™ on Oct 30, 08 4:50 AM
Well, it sure isn't for me. I played about 20 minutes of it and that was all I could take. Didn't like the tiles... and I'm not much of a halloween fan... or creepy things screaming at me.. so I"ll pass on this one.

Good timing for it'd debue though.. !

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 29, 08 8:58 PM
Well, I should have known that.. after all I did play this game before.....LOL

Say.. you know that puzzle where you have to match the tiles to clear the board..? Is there some secret to that ... I match the tiles.. but it seems I have to play for a very long time and sometimes when the board doesn't clear I just use a hint...just to get it over with.

I must be doing something wrong...I line up as many of the same as I can... yet it still takes forever....

Suggestions..?? Or am I to bare the agony...?

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 29, 08 7:21 PM
OMG..... You're right.... thanks.... I was getting annoyed... I can't believe I started this game twice thinking it hadn't loaded right..... DUH... ! What a door knob...lol

Lesson learned.....lol

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 29, 08 6:59 PM
Well, I"ve downloaded the new build....and twice I"ve started this game tonight and gotten as far as the second market.... but each time the night stick doesn't appear...
If I remember rightly... it should fall out when I put the feather on the boy... but it's not there..
It won't let me go back to the other market now.. as it says I"m not finished here....

I don't want to have to start this for a third time.... I"ve got a scoop a baseball and a bag of money in my tools... and none of them are used in this market... I can't go back till I do something here.. and I know I need the nightstick... waaa, waaaaa

Now what..??

posted in Casebook on Oct 28, 08 4:29 PM
Oh good.... now I just hope the game is worth the wait.... !

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island on Oct 27, 08 11:07 AM
Geez.... if Jason, whoever he is, can do that... I wonder if he can surprise me and get this Coldcase game working for me....

He can put his shoes... I mean surprises under my bed anytime.. !!

posted in Casebook on Oct 27, 08 10:10 AM
bfgErie.... tried to install the exe you suggested and my puter said I already had it... Game still won't open. I click on play game... and the hour glass comes up for 1 second and then goes away.. Phooey louie.. !!

I don't want to write tech support anymore about this as I"m sure they've heard enough about it...

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island on Oct 27, 08 9:58 AM
Really...? Has tech support been notified........poor Jacob over there is going to get tired of hearing from me...LOL He is such a sweetheart.

Actually I thought it was a bonus given to me that I didn't have to actually do the mosaic puzzle.....I"m such a good girl you know....

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island on Oct 27, 08 8:31 AM
Oh dear...I"m playing this again while I wait ....and when I got to the mosaic puzzle.. it wouldn't let me move the tiles... so I closed the game... reopened... and there was a tile on the side bar where things are usually kept... I dragged it over to the mosaic pattern.... everything was still a mess and not put in the proper place... then it suddenly said it was solved and my missing piece showed up on the alter....

GO FIGURE... I didn't even have to put the mosaic in order...... man oh man... my puter is sure having issues today.... first one thing and then the other....

I had no problem with this game the first time I played it.... too crazy... !!

posted in Casebook on Oct 27, 08 7:20 AM
REALLY..... ???? Oh man... maybe I should ignore that virus thing and just go for it..
I need my puter for work so hate for anything to screw me up.... Is it really a fun game... ???
Is it like ND....??

posted in Casebook on Oct 27, 08 7:00 AM
Nope.. game never played... like you it just wouldn't play... I assumed it was because it thought I had a virus....
When I clicked to play it... another play my games box opened up half way...and just hung there...... and my anti virus box popped up...

Did that several times then decided to reboot.... after reboot the same thing.. it wouldn't play and my anti virus warned me.... so now I"m doing nothing till I hear from tech support...

posted in Casebook on Oct 27, 08 6:51 AM
Well, I am getting a warning... THREAT DETECTED... TrojanHorseAGent.ASM

I"ve got a letter in to tech support... so we'll see what happens.... thats all I can tell you at this point..
I"m running XP too Poodle.. but I didn't get that message... I did have a message during the download to install DirectX... which I already had but I guess it wanted an update.....

Yes, let us know if anybody is successful in actually getting to play this game...

So far it's not looking too promising... !!

posted in Casebook on Oct 27, 08 6:29 AM
Well, darn.... I"ve downloaded it....tried to play it.... and another half screen of my game screen pops up as well as my anti virus screen....so I"m getting nowhere..

I"m rebooting my puter now so will see what happens.... ( I'm out in the garage on the puter here... having a smoke while it reboots )

I"ve sent a letter off to Jacob.. my buddy... to see if anybody else has had trouble with this game...

OH GOD....I just went and tried to open the game again...and my anti spam popped up and said.

THREAT DETECTED....Trojan HorseAgent.ASM.....

Good Lord...what do I do now....?? Uninstall it...?

posted in Casebook on Oct 27, 08 5:55 AM
I was curious...so I"ve downloaded it.... it took a half hour and now it is updating my Direct X..... I hope it's easier than a Nancy Drew..... I"ll report back after I"ve played it for a half hour or so....

posted in Casebook on Oct 27, 08 5:01 AM
Is this game like a Nancy Drew game.... What about Art of Murder...is that like a Nancy Drew game too....?? I"d like to get them but the ND games are so hard and I don't like them...

If either of them is more like Treasure Island or Mushroom Art... then I will get them as I love those games...

Let me know ok..? Thanks

posted in The Nightshift Code on Oct 25, 08 2:46 PM
Never mind... I found it.. ! Helps when I look under the word "the"... Is this game worth it...? Theres not much talk about it. Is it just another plain HO GAME... ??

I'm desperate for a new exciting game... !!

posted in Art of Murder: FBI Confidential on Oct 24, 08 10:40 AM
Oh cesse47..... me too !!! I click and click and try to do the right thing... but I get nowhere... well almost.... way, way too frustrating... LOL. Hey, if you try it and think the walkthru helps.... let me know and I may buy it as well.

Nothing frustrates me more than being stuck... well unless it's itsy bitsy teenie weenie pieces to find......LOL

Thanks.. !!

posted in Art of Murder: FBI Confidential on Oct 24, 08 7:57 AM
Amazing finds...? Is it more like an adventure HO GAME...?? More than an HO AND less than a ND....?? LOL

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator