Posts created by FireNinetails

posted in Cute Knight on Apr 19, 11 2:21 PM
Cute Knight Kingdom is released here, but it's a whole lot of work and the Cute Knight is easier. The main character is also uglier in Cute Knight Kingdom in my opinion.

posted in Cute Knight on Apr 19, 11 2:19 PM
It's not the deluxe version, but it's just as good. Of course, I didn't try the deluxe version so I won't judge.

posted in Cute Knight on Apr 19, 11 2:17 PM
You press the esc key and then you save and then you press exit game and then quit. That's how you exit.

posted in Cute Knight on Apr 19, 11 2:15 PM
Salesgirl takes charm, and mind. Performing takes charm and luck.Pick pocket takes luck. Seamstress takes craft. Socialize takes charm. Magic makes your mp go up, though mp doesn't matter on jobs, only in exploring the dungeon when you get into a fight. Here are some cheat codes to help you. Hightlight to read. The number at the end can be any number from 1-250. 250 is max.
Charm: global.cha=250
Luck: global.dex=250
Craft: global.craft=250
Mind: global.int=250

posted in Cute Knight on Apr 19, 11 2:09 PM
If you get the cheats thing to work, here are some cheat codes. Highlight to read. The number at the end can be anything from 0-250, but 250 is max. For gold, health, and mana it can be any number. The spells don't unlock all the spells, one you learn in books, one you get from Rose, and one you get from meditating. 150 is max for dream. For age it could also be any number, but if you set it to higher than 21 you have unlimited gameplay set out for you.
Gold: global.gold=5000 Health: global.hp=1000
Mana: global.mp=1000 Charm: global.cha=250
Luck: global.dex=250 Strength: global.str=250
Stamia: global.sta=250 Experence: global.x=5000
Cook: global.cook=250 Magic: global.magic=250
Spells: global.spells=250 Tame: global.tame=250
Combat: global.combat=250 Mind: global.int=250
Dream: global.dream=150 Craft: global.craft=250

posted in Cute Knight on Apr 19, 11 1:59 PM
I think the cheats do not work on mac, but I might be wrong.
One way to get dream without the cheats is to do things excellent. For example, you work at the shop as a salesgirl. You earn some money everyday. At the end of the week the character will have big eyes picture. That's how you know you earned lots of dream.
Also, go to dances and celebrate every time you are given the option.
And don't request treatment. That only hurts you in the long run. To not request treatment, make sure your health don't dip below 10 in nov and dec.

posted in Cute Knight on Apr 19, 11 1:54 PM
You go to excisize if you want to move boxes, and take dance classes to raise your charm and luck. Luck helps in stealing, though I don't recommand stealing. Charm helps in talking and proforming. Also there are cheat codes. Highlight to tell. It can be any number at the end, but 250 is max.
Charm: global.cha=250
Luck: global.dex=250
Strength: global.str=250
Stamia: global.sta=250

posted in Cute Knight on Apr 19, 11 12:09 PM
You have to have sins=50 or more and go down to the dungeons, go back up, and attempt to exit. There you will meet a thief, and he will lead you to his hideout. From there, you should see the option: "Pick Trash".

posted in Cute Knight on Apr 16, 11 7:28 PM
How to gain dream is to do a job very well. When ever you do a job for a week and got NO money then you lose a lot of dream. You can get dream from getting paid everyday.

posted in Aveyond: The Lost Orb on Jan 9, 11 4:28 PM
It has already came out but ugh! BGF is not buying it from the creator! I believe it'll tell us later
"During to the fact that the creator of aveyond 5 charges too much money for the game, I'm sorry to announce that we will not have anymore aveyond games."

Dont understand? Here's a translation.
"The creator of aveyond 5 charges a reasonable amount of money so we can produce the game on our website, but we're just too cheap to get the game."

Still dont understand? Here's the flat ground
"The creator of aveyond 5 charges us cheap because we're their old customer, but they're not giving it to us free, so we're not buying it."

I was a bit bitter. I REALLY WANT THIS GAME.

posted in Ella's Hope on Jan 4, 11 3:21 PM
kelsieb wrote:nevermind i figured it out. what a terrible ending though!

HOW? I CANT FIGURE THIS **** THING OUT

posted in Aveyond on Jan 4, 11 3:01 PM
If you dont want to use the cash cow, then DONT! It' not part of the game. If you like a challenge, dont use it. If you cant get through the game-like me- then use it. It's not something nessary to complete for the game to continue.

posted in Aveyond on Jan 4, 11 2:57 PM
Well, I forgot about that, and went on with my game. It's not worth it to wait. Trust me.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator