Posts created by tofinofish

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on May 17, 11 9:14 AM
Thank you very much Lizzie, this one was driving me around the bend and back.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 14, 11 6:33 PM
Thank you! Thank you!! I did as directed (and very nersously I might add )uninstalled the game and then reinstalled it. To my great delight none of progress was lost I was able to finish the airship game and have the great satisfaction of finishing the game. I was also able to enjoy the extra bonus videos content. love Dorians guitar playing. Now I am Soo looking forward to the next mystery trackers game. thank you for the fix. it is awondeful game!

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 13, 11 5:13 PM
onthecoast wrote:Anyone out there know what to do if the mouse doesn't show up? Cannot skip so I'm stuck on this puzzle.

SPOILER ALERT!!!
Thought about your question and the only suggstions I can pose are these;
1) Have you gotten the whistle from Mortimer after the scene where his dad slays him if you zoom in on him he gives you a whistle.
2) when you go to the brown manson and go in the main door on the wall to the left is a picture zoom in on it and you will see a picture of dorian and the mouse and the whistle.
3) Go into the hatch the mouse game comes up place the whistle Mortimer gave you on the puzzle it blows and the mouse comes out.

Hopes this help you.

posted in The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital on May 13, 11 10:55 AM
Bpup wrote:I've got the CE version and it's a great game. The graphics are well-done, the game play is smooth, the subject matter is nicely creepy. T
his one is a keeper.[/quote

I also have the CE and would encourage other fishes to at least try it. Its challenaging and interesting. Its a great game. try it you'll enjoy it

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 11, 11 7:05 PM
SPOILER ALERT!

yes you don't find the coil till almost halfway through the game, you only find things in this game when you need them I think it was in an egg in one of the glass cases in the palace. you find it in chapter five.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 11, 11 6:59 PM
I always looked at the button panel and the same button that had the up arrow now shows a down arrow once down you just exit the scene walk out the elvator the same way you came in. Enjoy the game

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 10, 11 4:11 PM
you may want to try the stragey guides sloution anyways . I just did different combonations and eventually it came to together. Leave it for awhile then come back to it when ready to spend alittle time.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 10, 11 9:37 AM
Most peoples tiles don't turn black its just a glitch but this mini game is still playable. watch your mouse if it turn to a pointing hand you can click on that tile if you can't its already black or turned. you can still trapp your mouse just click around it if it goes to the side it will start again. this is a fairly easy game to win know you know that. (I was just stubborn and played the game anyway thats how I found this out) good luck. they are coming out with a fix soon.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 9, 11 8:03 PM
you can only carry one person at a time to the van. strange it won't let you exit try shuting down the game and then bring it up again should start fromlast point played. the developers are working on a "fix" Sorry I can't be of more help for all the glitches in this game. I noticed that others have also had problems with scenes freezing. other like me honly had problems with the mini games in the bonus play.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 9, 11 6:39 PM
Hmmm... very interesting. I suppose there were problems with the 'fix' or perhaps he jumped the gun with the promised time, at any rate we will all be waiting. I am hoping its sooner than later, and I am looking for another fantastic game.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 8, 11 9:23 PM
ElephantGames wrote:Hi guys, (removed by moderator) Thank you everybody for your patience and Happy Mothers Day to all!

Thank you very, very much. And thank you for another fantastic game. Happy mothers day to you also

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 8, 11 10:47 AM
I like the mystrey tracker series, I am looking forward to the next one. I enjoyed Raincliff very much. I do hope that a 'fix' will be available soon for the glitches in the bonus game ( mine was with the mini game in the air ship not showing any symbols even when i changed profiles and went from hard to advanced mode.) Great game tho. enjoyed the story line. I love a good mystery. Thank you for another great game.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 7, 11 10:55 PM
I noticed that too. same thing happened to me, probably just another glitch. I think there should be an acheivement for finishing the game without the tutorial also instead of one for finishing it. and I also throughly enjoyed the game glitches and all

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 7, 11 8:08 PM
Played the entire game again in advanced mode this time instead of hard mode and the same thing happened in the bonus game in the airship with the mini game. I hope they come out with a fix very soon.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 7, 11 10:46 AM
Thank you , I will wait for the fix but in the meantime I will try playing with the other profile and see how that goes, Thank you for your help Lady _ Cav

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 7, 11 10:01 AM
Having same problem as Gallivant77, no symbols appear on the airship minigame after inserting the key and you can't take the key out and reinsert it. any suggestions.? Because I played in hard mode I wasn't able to change game mode, otheres have said the have had no problem with this game in easy mode.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 7, 11 9:57 AM
Perhaps because I was playing in hard mode The game won't let me change to other mode. I had to creatre a new profile and will have to play the entire game again . UGH!!! ah well lucky for me I enjoyed the game but i don't usually play them again so soon.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 7, 11 9:43 AM
Thank you I will give it a try.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 7, 11 9:35 AM
Well I managed to make it to the bonus game, and was enjoying the game dispite the the glitch with mouse mini game ( the tiles not turning colour) I get to the end of the bonus play in the mini game in the air ship , the symbols do not appear on the mini game. talk about playing blind, Has anyone any suggestions or have had this problem. I would very much like to finish this bonus play. If the delvopers ever read this, perhaps playing through it and working out the bugs might be nice. I enjoyed the game tho. I would appreciate any help.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 7, 11 9:29 AM
The tiles didn't change for me either , but I ket fooling around with because i am stubborn. and i forced it toward the end with the most black tiles, (forward) and some how I fluked and it worked. I just kept clicking all around it. give it a try. My big problem was with the last puzzle

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator